PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-10-2002, 12:08 PM #1
xxbabemagnetxx14

has been a member for 10 years
Exclamation I need help with this please its about my team?

What kind of postions can i have for my paintball team like sniper and jobs for each player i think someone told me there was a flanker or somthing like that but could you please explain this to me i have a 5 man team could you explain it for a 10 man team also
thx alot guys
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-10-2002, 02:26 PM #2
PurgatoryPit
Nero Caesar

Back - Take the back row of bunker and fire the largest amounts of paint. They are the communicators of the team. They have the best view of the field so usually what they say goes.

Mid - Takes the 30 usually they shoot less than the backs but more than the fronts. They relay messages from the backs to the fronts. They can also be used to fill in spots that are shot out up front.

Front - Try and make it as far up field as they can on the break. Theyre used as game breakers. They need the least amount of paint. They need to be able to paly small bunkers and snapshoot well.

Thats a VERY basic overview. If you ever want to know more you can I.M. me or e-mail me.
Old 11-30-2002, 01:11 AM #3
lspaintball

actually, the mids are normally the game breakers. the front guys get up as far as possible and cause some confusion. the mids then make the eliminations to break the game. the mids should get into a key bunker with a lot of shot options too to help them make key eliminations.
Old 11-30-2002, 01:20 AM #4
RageBoy

Actually, the fronts are used to both cause confusion and get the eliminations. ur back men control the lanes to get ur mid and front to where they need to be, they are your eyes.
Old 12-02-2002, 09:13 AM #5
johba2
Accuracy in Volume

o

NEVER USE THE WORD "SNIPER" AGAIN!!! There are no "sniper" positions on a paintball team the main positions are back, mid, front, and god.

Mid-man for LTX NOVA
www.pettypb.com

Intimidators own all!!!!!

Autocockers have Intimidator threads!

Last edited by johba2 : 12-05-2002 at 09:17 AM.
Old 12-07-2002, 02:12 PM #6
avalnchebller
MEECROB

TAPE!!!! Give the fast little guys some recognition! You put your fastest guys along the sides and push the tape, thus creaing havoc if they are still unmarked and allow for better looks for other positions. Try 2 tapes, 3 front, 2 mids, and 3 backs.