PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-16-2006, 06:59 PM #1
ANARCHY_SCOUT
Waffles?

Ion Questions?

Well its not the ion its SP I have a problem with but is it really living up to its hype? Im thinking about getting a new electro and an ion is on that list of maybes. I just dont like SP I guess is one of the few things that keeps it from being my first choice, and the fact almost every little kid I see walking onto the field has one. Too the point is it worth getting and what would I need to do to make it the best?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-16-2006, 07:03 PM #2
Adrenaline-Junkie
Hells Yeah!

Annual Supporting Member
Adrenaline-Junkie posts videos on PbNation
Adrenaline-Junkie has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Adrenaline-Junkie has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Adrenaline-Junkie has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Adrenaline-Junkie has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Wow, just wow.
Old 04-16-2006, 07:11 PM #3
PballPlayer™

who cares if every little kid shoots them...if you have one and people see you shooting them who cares, it matters how you play on the field
Old 04-18-2006, 11:03 PM #4
mlh122

has been a member for 10 years
could buy an ion, then go to the store and say you want the wgp karnivor kit, then give me the ion, then no one will see you shooting the ion, and you still end up with a pretty sweet electro. Or you could get an ion and the wierdest body kit you can find, a brightly colored cp reg, qev w/qd, q-lock feedneck, vp trigger, cp rail drop, dye grips, umm, and like a cp barrel, then it would still be an ion but it would be pretty sweet and might look different enough to not really be associated with the kids with their mostly-stock ions. like a stock Honda Civic vs. a pimped out Civic same car but in a different class altogether.
Old 04-18-2006, 11:07 PM #5
mustangman386

SP is great from my experiences with them. My Ion hasnt been to problematic, but SP has given me great service.

Team F5-www.TornadoAlleyPaintball.com
Old 04-18-2006, 11:17 PM #6
ips8
Fear is your only god

he si probablyy refering to the lawsuits sp was involved in, hes just another person who jumped on the bann wagon
"The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate." Noam Chomsky