Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-14-2001, 11:39 PM #1
Dale29
Dead Sexy!

has been a member for 10 years
Sk8Pnt

Anyone dealt with him before? We've got a deal pending...thought I'd better ask...seems like good people, but you never know... His real name is Jacob and he lives in Montana...
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-15-2001, 05:11 PM #2
fuelhux
FUEL! FUEL! FUEL!

has been a member for 10 years
Hey i thought i knew bunker monkey too.

I called the information office the day before my gun was supposed to arrive at his house and the name he gave me didnt live at the adress he gave me and no one name joshua ?????? lived at the number i was called for a week with no answer until some older lady picked up. So when you get adress and tele call information and make shure its for real
, 1500 psi aci pressure gauge on aci bottomline,blue macroline setup, shocktech beavertail, WGP beavertail, polished internals and new cup seal, polished ball detent, padded gun case, JT speed pack with 4 blue and clear dye tubes, B.E. 2 pod harness, J.T. black and clear flex 7 no scratches 32* mask's (green, black), clear adjustable elbow
, others i cant think of right now, no tank sold seperatly but shoots very consistent for a spyder with the new reg on nitrogen.