PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-08-2002, 09:47 PM #1
Gizmo212

has been a member for 10 years
How Much $$$

How much money do you guy think i should ask for a Mac dev Sonic Autococker with eclipse blade frame. It is black and only has 3 cases of paint through it.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-08-2002, 10:06 PM #2
Cow

I thought they came with WGP hinge frames... If this is an authentic sonic with all the original parts and is in good condition, you should be able to get at least 750 - 900.
Old 11-08-2002, 11:06 PM #3
Gizmo212

Yup, 2K1 sonic, No Scratches, KAPP Regualtor and some other stuff. And they do come stock with WGP Hinge trigger frames but the guy who i'm buying it from put a chrome planet eclipse trigger on it.
Old 11-08-2002, 11:14 PM #4
Cow

Quote:
Originally posted by Gizmo212
Yup, 2K1 sonic, No Scratches, KAPP Regualtor and some other stuff. And they do come stock with WGP Hinge trigger frames but the guy who i'm buying it from put a chrome planet eclipse trigger on it.
So you're buying it or are you selling it? If you're buying it, make sure to get the original frame and gladiator reg if the guy didn't sell them already. If he doesn't have these parts, i'd low ball him as it's not worth it without them.

Last edited by Cow : 11-08-2002 at 11:17 PM.
Old 11-09-2002, 12:46 AM #5
Gizmo212

Trading it for my Dye Autococker, then if i dont like it, I'm going to sell it. It doesnt come with the original frame, eclipse Blade trigger Frame which is better then the WGP anyways, and it doesnt come with the Gladiator Reg, i can live without that though.
Old 11-09-2002, 09:25 AM #6
Cow

Quote:
Originally posted by Gizmo212
Trading it for my Dye Autococker, then if i dont like it, I'm going to sell it. It doesnt come with the original frame, eclipse Blade trigger Frame which is better then the WGP anyways, and it doesnt come with the Gladiator Reg, i can live without that though.
I prefer the eclipse frame too but my point is, those were the original parts on the sonic. They match the annodizing and will hurt resale. I wouldn't buy it unless it had all the original parts.
Old 11-10-2002, 06:02 PM #7
Gizmo212

alright, now, hw much do you think i can sell an evolution cocker (not an evolution X)with KAPP Drop, Gas Thru grip, Anodized Blue to Purple with silver splash and a Smart Parts All American Barrel?
Old 11-13-2002, 07:00 PM #8
smasher41
I'm back!!

smasher41 is a Supporting Member
smasher41 is a founding member
gizmo, jsut get the eblade frame for your dye cocker,
they only thing wrong with it is that it needs a beavertail, and ditch the dye 3 way cause its sticks so much on ur gun imo.

p.s. id try not to trade for a used cocker unless its local, ive seen some pretty beat up crap people have gotten used lately buying online.

My FeedBack 40 positive feedback!

Member #155 on PBN
Old 11-13-2002, 10:02 PM #9
TeAm_RuFFnEkZ-Vince

Quote:
Originally posted by smasher41
gizmo, jsut get the eblade frame for your dye cocker,
they only thing wrong with it is that it needs a beavertail, and ditch the dye 3 way cause its sticks so much on ur gun imo.

p.s. id try not to trade for a used cocker unless its local, ive seen some pretty beat up crap people have gotten used lately buying online.
dye 3-way isnt bad. Same design as the shocktech bomb. If anything its one of the best parts on the dye cocker.
Old 11-13-2002, 10:59 PM #10
MikeH.
Banned

Not keeping it, dont like it but im going to buy several markers next year and you still didnt answer my original question, how much do you think i can get for the Evolution Cocker that i mention, PS MikeH. is a friend of mine and im on his computer.