PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-08-2002, 09:49 AM #1
pshycic

has been a member for 10 years
JT 6.0 Not Working Correctly

Hi I have a problem. The thing here I have a picture on it. Wont go back all the way when I have GAS pressure on it.
But when i shot with no GAS it works coorectly how do I fix this.

I think the thingie I mean is called Solenoid or something. It just wont go back so I can shot.

Please help me Im playing tomorow
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jam016.jpg (344.1 KB, 150 views)
Old 12-09-2002, 12:16 AM #2
Paintr4evr

Well if u mean when it makes the click??? Well if that is what u r talkin about, when u gased it up, it won't make the clicking sound when u have your saftey on. So i think the saftey was on when u were trying to figure it out.
Old 12-09-2002, 08:06 AM #3
pshycic

No its not the clicking sound I mean. it is just that the solenoid dont ahve the power to go back, when I have the original spring in.
But when I change to a not so hard spring it workes fine. So I think its something from with the solenoid or something.
I really hoped that someone else had this problem before me and could tell me how to fix it.

It really anoing when shoting very fast and suddenly it just stops and the solenoid wont go back
Old 12-09-2002, 08:36 PM #4
Paintr4evr

well then i don't know then only other thing is it might be the battery.
Old 12-10-2002, 04:00 AM #5
pshycic

battery is new
Old 01-04-2003, 07:17 PM #6
ResQue349

I had the same problem with my gun.

i took the trigger part off greased it a little with white lithium grease on top where the little black flap is at it's square and black, loosen the 4 little screws that hold the selinoid moved it tad to the side and slight tighten back up. screw the trigger back up not to tight. put a good battery in not a normal battery I mean like a energizer E2, battery if the battery has half life the trigger tends to skip everyother trigger pull. when you put in the battery make sure the trigger safety is off and start pressing the trigger as fast as you can with out the gun gas up. if it fires good cock the bolt back and press the trigger the bolt should fire forward. if that works go ahead and gas it up. make sure the bottle is tighten up all the way listen for any air leaks. around the hose fittings and the regulator. look at the regulator gauge the normal operating power for this marker is 650-800 if it's below 500 it will not recock. keep the gauge reading at 650 or 700. you do that by use the long skinny allen wrench and regulate it by putting it under the xpansion valve boby you turn it clock wise to increase and counter clockwise to decrease. your going to need an electric hopper also preferably a evolution2 if not your going to chopping balls like crazy. good luck and have fun
Old 01-05-2003, 02:17 PM #7
pshycic

Thanx alot for that reply.
I also changed the spring in my gun and that helped alot.
A little less stiff spring, and it works pretty nice, and it still shots hard.

Im also gonna try that battery you talked about, right now
I have a regular battery.
Old 01-19-2003, 04:21 PM #8
Excellerator6.0

Yeah I had the same prob with my 6.0. I sent it back to JT and they fixed it....They practicly replaced the whole works from the trigger to the solinoid.