Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-14-2006, 08:59 AM #64
mentalreject9029

Do u no ollie? Has he ever done anything to help u in ur career? i didnt think so...so y should u do the same for him?
Obviously u can have a favorite but we dont need a whole ****ing explanion for y he did bc trully u dont no...lets have ollie talk and tell us...

-eric
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-14-2006, 09:06 AM #65
ilovemetro
?!!!111111oneoneone

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish pb
lawl i eat pankakes,
lawl i know how to spell pancakes
Omg old delete.qft.agg.banstick!!drink bleach.reported.stfu.noob.the video was good but i didnt like the music. dee da dee.omg ion noob. repost, maybe if you owuld have looked 3 pages down you would have seen that this video was posted be for.
Old 04-14-2006, 09:09 AM #66
SmartPartsPB124

SmartPartsPB124 is a Supporting Member
my favorite part was when kids in the stands were making fun of ollies old dynasty chant and he just shakes his head. just cuz ollies on ironmen doesnt mean **** XSV and Dynasty will still own everyone
Old 04-14-2006, 09:15 AM #67
andrewlax120 (Banned)
^DEALS SAUCE ALL DAY^

andrewlax120 is playing at Living Legends III
andrewlax120 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
andrewlax120 supports Team VICIOUS
ESPOST TO BE TOGEATHER TO BUILD THIS SPORT * ....espost....haha...nice vid and good point
Old 04-14-2006, 11:08 AM #68
SoN of a GuN
Fuzzy Lumpkins

has been a member for 10 years
wow i didnt even watch the vid beacause of that stupid rant before it. you do not know what the **** you are talking about.
Konstantin Fedorov Fan Club Member #8
DC Arsenal Fanclub #20
My Feedback
Old 04-14-2006, 11:16 AM #69
streakin004
:dodgy:

neone know about the friendship between ollie and Fraige now that he left
Old 04-14-2006, 11:55 AM #70
cjb hunter
Public Enemy

i never like dynasty. and i alwas liked the ironmen. but i now no why im not a fan of DYNASTY. " money cant Buy this kind of heart" what *******'s. if they really cared for him they would of still been friends and supported him on his choice.

ST-Atheists #127

"Originally posted by Ultiplaya11: heaven was created to give a sense of false hope for those weak enough to believe in it"
Old 04-14-2006, 11:58 AM #71
cjb hunter
Public Enemy

oh and if your mad at him for changing teams i guess your not a real Fan.

ST-Atheists #127

"Originally posted by Ultiplaya11: heaven was created to give a sense of false hope for those weak enough to believe in it"
Old 04-14-2006, 12:11 PM #72
hailstormjman
Its sunshine *****es!

hailstormjman plays in the PSP
hailstormjman is an NCPA player
hailstormjman plays in the APPA D1 division
we like chicken
we like liver
this thread, this thread doesn't deliver.
Old 04-14-2006, 12:29 PM #73
streakin004
:dodgy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjb hunter
oh and if your mad at him for changing teams i guess your not a real Fan.
if ur talkin about me...i still like dynasty
Old 04-14-2006, 12:40 PM #74
UglyDuckGizmo
Surfer of pavement.

omg i am ollies biggest fan! i love you ollie!

*relax people its paintball*
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

"Originally posted by drunkkoala: does that make sense to you? u ****ing idiot."
Old 04-14-2006, 12:57 PM #75
MikePB21

ok vid

Dynasty Shocker,68 45,Halo b
ITEMS FOR SALE
Bushy part out pm me
Empire pants for sale pm me
FREAK BARREL SLIDE pm me
Old 04-14-2006, 07:23 PM #76
PumpHumper

Way too many people swinging from Ollie's nuts...
I know he's one of the best ever, but c'mon...He's even been compared to Christ in this thread...wow.
Old 04-14-2006, 07:42 PM #77
ChampionlessL337

ESPOST isnt a word! Its SUPPOSE
Old 04-15-2006, 12:04 AM #78
paintballa506
woww ur cool

he didnt make a mistake for leaving dynasty that was a great step for paintball and plus u dont even no why he left and i dont feel like righting it all and yea i no the truth hurts but he said most of it was for himself not for us and ollie is still my hero and it shouldnt matter what team he on

"Excuse me while I light my spliff
Good GOD I gotta take a lift
From reality I just can't drift
That's why I am staying with this riff."
-Bob Marley
Old 04-15-2006, 12:34 AM #79
trenches
KING KONE

dang. that sucks. in the vid, a ways through, some dicks outside the field yelled d-y-n-a-s-t-y right next to ollie. they shout it a few times and i can tell that ollie heard it. that sucks

DAHKNESS!!
Old 04-15-2006, 02:36 AM #80
dansnow187
Death To Traitors.

100 ****ING GRAND.

STOP.
TALKING.
ABOUT.
OLLIE.

No one cares how big of a fan you are. No one cares what team you cheer for. No one cares about anything. Hell, half you people dont care about this post im making.

Im sick and tired of everyone comming on this forum and posting "Ollie lang is a traitor, money cant buy heart. to do what you love to do, and get paid $100,000 minimum, youd take the offer too. and dont say you wouldnt becuase you obviously havent played tournament paintball for years and havent been on a top team...

YOU
GUYS
SUCK
Old 04-15-2006, 02:44 AM #81
lildshadow2
using my Ape Technique

This vid was posted before. Not to mention, sorry... but... you're little PSA was terrible. It was so hard to read and said basically nothing. Sorry but you can't blame the telephone for that disaster.
Old 04-15-2006, 04:09 AM #82
A2L (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish pb
he ****ing betrayed his friends the people that were with him from the begiening ok so money is not a big deal but friendship is and he ****ed not his team but is friends family more like it thats y he is a peice of **** and he isnt good enough to make ironmen a great team cuz he isnt the god he is made out to be but yea he was wrong for doing it and he will pay for that with loosing badly all year with a team that he got bought into so thats y he is a sellout
this was submitted by shockermofo ~ corect me if i am wrong but wasnt he on iron men at first ?
Oh my god.

Just stop posting now. You are only succeeding in showing how stupid you are.

Anyways, about the vid, it kind of really sucked. Except for the end the guy didn't really edit anything, he just let long scenes play out that shouldn't have been that long. Nothing synched up, he could have used any song and it would have still sucked that bad. I don't need my mixes all highlight packed... but damn, that was very lackluster.
Old 04-19-2006, 12:07 PM #83
ruckuskid
Hater

ok thsi post is for the guy who made this thread. i dont care if i get banned or not but your *** is gona get flammed fo rthis one. he didn't leave for 100,000 when they say 6 figures they mean zero's u dumb****. Which means it was atleast a million. NFL punters and some kickers dont even get a million a year. and he got atleast a million for makin the switch. i herd it was 6 million for 3 years. but i dont wana qoute that and sound like a douchebag like u so ill just say im not sure how much he got. also, who cares if he got **** for switchin teams. its his carrer, not a ****in game. he lives for paintball. what company do u think he works for now! probably DYE. which means he gets a paycheck for that to. when he was on dynasty he worked for JT. its not a game, a passion, a hobby, or even a sport to him. its a lifestyle and most importantly a carrer. that is why u will never go pro. u look at it as a popularity contest. hmmm... dynasty is better and more popular. ill play for them. they dont pay the bills tho, Dye does.
thanks for readin my very long post and i hope u all now realize how much of a **** the thread started is
Old 04-19-2006, 01:19 PM #84
AIM
All Things HK and Demetri

if someone offered me 100 g's id go. but he can do whatever he wants. xsv will still take #1.