Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-13-2006, 07:40 PM #43
xXreaperXx
Fuzz©

xXreaperXx is a Supporting Member
dood ollie went for the money he said it him self
idk if u said he didn't do it for the $ or if he did i couldnn't understand one thing in that long *** paragraph
maybe u should retype that first post lol
but dood ollie went for the money and not becuase he wanted to make it in the news or take a big step for pb(kinda but it was more of the $$$)
ollie is retarded he ruined wat he had i was nvr a big fan of Dynasty but i got to say he didn't take a very smart move he gonna loose a lot more now and we all know that ollie loves to win!
im not pissed that he changed teams im pissed cuz wat he said in CK and now he pulls this ****
all i had to say to ollie at nppl was " u better get used to loosing"

but at least he has a good job with dye now too so lets hope that keeps his income the same or more or else u know hes gonna regret switching
most of the ppl that i know that have seen CK hate ollie now because hes a jackass! he left his family and know his family is pissed dynasty was calling ollie the entire time and i saw and herd B.C.'s face after the dynasty, iron men game and he looked happy as hell lol
*Fuzz* #11
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-13-2006, 07:48 PM #44
domc36 (Banned)
Mass Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by superc0cker
ok the vid was pretty cool...but that whole story you wrote...i just stopped reading it after the 3rd line
Me to.
Old 04-13-2006, 07:56 PM #45
KrNaGeBaLlA10

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish pb
The truth behind ollie. He didnt go to team iron men for him self, Honestly 100 grand big whope. If u can see the bigger picture that he did it for all of us some of my favorite teams are naughty dogs, Russian legion and iron men. In that order. , The main reason why he quit is so that all of us can think of a better tomorow of some day having more than just THAN JUST what we like to call * paintball * most of you that will read this have dedicated your life to paintball. I know i have. When i look back at ollie i just try and thank him for taking all of this ****. Dont think hes taking **** send me a argument of WHY he should have stayed with dynasty SURE dynasty is a great team and WILL ALL WAYS be a great team. But you cant truely love some one and as soon as they get on ur **** list make them look bad feel bad etc u must U MUST have respect for him and all the **** hes done for U god damnit. I mean if he is going to switch teams for 100 grand think about all the other players out there, that would also switch teams for 100 grand BUT if they werent well known than no one would care right ? RIGHT BUT it just so happens to be one of the best players that almost every one is in love with, WHEN he was playing for dynasty. But know that he plays for a not as popular no one shows the love WTF ...... DAMN YALL !

SHOW THE ****ING LOVE FOR OLLIE HE SHOWS IT FOR U DAMN BALLERS WERE ESPOST TO BE TOGEATHER TO BUILD THIS SPORT * TOGEATEHR * SO JUST STFU AND HUG UR FELLO BROTHER. for all of us ballers out there that want a better tomorow.

~ fish. http://media.putfile.com/Oliver-Langs-Career for a vid of be for and after. show the damn love and /sighn if u agrea that every one needs to stfu and love a fellow baller enemy or friend. we are all in this to geather sorry about my grammer it is REALLY bad when i am on the phone.
All this is old news but half your clips of "ollies" career on dynasty weren't even of him.
Old 04-13-2006, 08:19 PM #46
ColdTurkey15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTL Front Man
I really get what you are saying !

and ps: why dont ironmen use lock lids ?
because the lids on locklids dont lock
Old 04-13-2006, 08:20 PM #47
(.)(.)<-boobs oreyes

ok you said .....100,000 big whoop.......it is a big ****in whoop its a lot of $ and thats why he did it now stop makeing vids about him hes an average or above average player and hes a man so stop hateing on him or makeing arguements anbout him and forget it its old news anyway
84% of teens have tried or are using drugs or alchohol.... put this in your sig if you like bagels

OFICAL HPA TANK WHORE # 1
Old 04-13-2006, 08:27 PM #48
cptbogart

cptbogart posts videos on PbNation
maybe you shoudl pull the dudes cock out of your mouth
Old 04-13-2006, 08:30 PM #49
attitudekidzback

vid was ok
so did u just have to waste my life by making that huge speech about how ollie lang loves us and doesnt talk ****
L
FOR SALE
tamron 75-300 f/4-5.6, tamron 28-80 f/3.5-5.6
Pm Me for details
Old 04-13-2006, 10:10 PM #50
superc0cker (Banned)
longcat is loooooooong

i <3 lock lids. i use them.they are so easy to use
Old 04-13-2006, 10:27 PM #51
HK_ARMAY
HK4LIF3

Quote:
Originally Posted by customs21
no offense, but i posted this, and just got flamed, and all i said was heres a vid i found on ollie lang. but, you make a good point. i can hate someone for shooting me point blank on the field, but as soon as we come off, i congratulate them on the good shot. we should just be friends because we are all ballers. hate em on the field, but love them off. thats what i say.
It sort of sounds like Christ u know? Love ur brothers. Well im a Christian balla so i really get wat he is saying.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:48 PM #52
SJC
PRESSIN CTRL W IS SO COOL

u got a good point man.. but sum1 said above that it is old news.. and hes right.. this situation just has to be left alone, whats done is done.. everyone can interpret what ollie said their own way.. sum ppl hate his guts and others stick with him.. ii saw the full vid on pbstar from ur clip.. and it was good, but u could hear ppl in the background trash talkin about ollie and bein real asswholes.. and thats not what u should do if u dont support him, u should just move on, and for his supporters, you should just keep supporting him.. cause hes prolly no happier with the fact that everyone that disagrees with him is twisting his story....

sry if thats too long.. hehe
Old 04-13-2006, 11:14 PM #53
Crushinator

Quote:
The truth behind ollie. He didnt go to team iron men for him self, Honestly 100 grand big whope. If u can see the bigger picture that he did it for all of us some of my favorite teams are naughty dogs, Russian legion and iron men. In that order. , The main reason why he quit is so that all of us can think of a better tomorow of some day having more than just THAN JUST what we like to call * paintball * most of you that will read this have dedicated your life to paintball. I know i have. When i look back at ollie i just try and thank him for taking all of this ****. Dont think hes taking **** send me a argument of WHY he should have stayed with dynasty SURE dynasty is a great team and WILL ALL WAYS be a great team. But you cant truely love some one and as soon as they get on ur **** list make them look bad feel bad etc u must U MUST have respect for him and all the **** hes done for U god damnit. I mean if he is going to switch teams for 100 grand think about all the other players out there, that would also switch teams for 100 grand BUT if they werent well known than no one would care right ? RIGHT BUT it just so happens to be one of the best players that almost every one is in love with, WHEN he was playing for dynasty. But know that he plays for a not as popular no one shows the love WTF ...... DAMN YALL !

SHOW THE ****ING LOVE FOR OLLIE HE SHOWS IT FOR U DAMN BALLERS WERE ESPOST TO BE TOGEATHER TO BUILD THIS SPORT * TOGEATEHR * SO JUST STFU AND HUG UR FELLO BROTHER. for all of us ballers out there that want a better tomorow.

~ fish. http://media.putfile.com/Oliver-Langs-Career for a vid of be for and after. show the damn love and /sighn if u agrea that every one needs to stfu and love a fellow baller enemy or friend. we are all in this to geather sorry about my grammer it is REALLY bad when i am on the phone.

GOD, STFU already.

please retitle thread to " i suck ollie wang for breakfast"
Old 04-13-2006, 11:16 PM #54
Brendin123
Ion Owner

dude i see why u posted this thread, to back up ollie, he's an AWSOME player would woop any of us 1 on 1, he has a family now and needs to support them and he can do this with this 100grand! He plays paintball for the love of it, the bonuses as in 100grand are his choice to take, i would also have left dynasty the team that i loved for 100grand because not everyone can be so lucky and be rich... so please quit posting after this, get off his goddamn back because he plays for the luv of paintball and he gets what he deserves, which is 100grand for what he is good at and loves at the same time, discussion over goodbye and goodnight fellow ballers
Hurricane Supporter #156!

Backplayer of team Prospect!
Old 04-13-2006, 11:23 PM #55
fish pb

he ****ing betrayed his friends the people that were with him from the begiening ok so money is not a big deal but friendship is and he ****ed not his team but is friends family more like it thats y he is a peice of **** and he isnt good enough to make ironmen a great team cuz he isnt the god he is made out to be but yea he was wrong for doing it and he will pay for that with loosing badly all year with a team that he got bought into so thats y he is a sellout
this was submitted by shockermofo ~ corect me if i am wrong but wasnt he on iron men at first ?
Old 04-13-2006, 11:24 PM #56
fish pb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushinator
GOD, STFU already.

please retitle thread to " i suck ollie wang for breakfast"

ur a *** bro go be a dynasty homo groupie.
Old 04-13-2006, 11:42 PM #57
mother cocker
Smoke Meth

mother cocker has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mother cocker has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mother cocker has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
he ****ing betrayed his friends the people that were with him from the begiening ok so money is not a big deal but friendship is and he ****ed not his team but is friends family more like it thats y he is a peice of **** and he isnt good enough to make ironmen a great team cuz he isnt the god he is made out to be but yea he was wrong for doing it and he will pay for that with loosing badly all year with a team that he got bought into so thats y he is a sellout
this was submitted by shockermofo ~ corect me if i am wrong but wasnt he on iron men at first ?

You should just stop while your ahead you lil nooblet just shut UP.
Old 04-13-2006, 11:50 PM #58
DarkTamer
Reaganomics!

You're an idiot fish pb.

How could you possibly think that 100 grand isn't a big deal? Are you 13 or something? Wait until you're... oh Idk, about Ollie Langs age. You might appreciate the value of money a little more.

He did it for the money, which is what any smart person in his position would have done. End of story.

jdev taught me that."

Lava Sniper 2 For sale:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...4#post63728244
Old 04-14-2006, 12:03 AM #59
mother cocker
Smoke Meth

mother cocker has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mother cocker has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mother cocker has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Lol im pretty sure he is like 12 and your right the kid doesnt value money and probly gets his rents to pay for everything he has.
Old 04-14-2006, 12:09 AM #60
theman333
Fat Ninja.

Personally i dont no why half of u are *****ing.. its his life.. let him do what he wants.. sure were all big fans.. butwhen it comes down to it he does what he wants to regardless of what we say.... but also if u guys paid attention to the latest news " I left for the money, i have to think about my future for my family after my paintball career is over".. its the truth makes perfect sense i dont give a rats *** as to what any of u say.. if sum1 walked up to u and gave u an offered for aat LEAST a 100k sighning bonus plus a 6 digit figure salary ud take it.. no if ands or buts no matter how much u argue it u would.. and i no some of u are gona argue " not if i love my team blah blah blah" you would leave , any1 would end of story please stop all this ka bitsing about ollie lang its his life. let him make his own choices
Old 04-14-2006, 12:15 AM #61
theman333
Fat Ninja.

and fish pb u are 1000% percent rong u couldnt be any more wrong as stated above 100k is alot of money, im 16, i appreciate 20$.... when ur ollies age ull be lucky to be able to loook into ur bank and see 100 grand just chillin there.. as most of us will need the luck also =)...but yea he orignally played for ironman... ever heard the saying your roots show ur true colors.. i think its a hair slogan but it applies here non the less ( lol )... he belongs on ironmen.. not dynasty...like ur defending dynast.. ur saying he ****ed up? now u can relize how much of an important ollie lang was to dynasty...notice how they are having trouble beeting most of the teams they played... ollie lang is a born leader.. no other way to look at it.. in my eyes he is one of the best indivudal players in the world.. also probably the best team player next to chris lasoya.... it is inevitable u can sit here and ***** all u want ollie lang wont care.. hes right... he needs to think about his future.... and no for the record im not bithcing im stating a point and a true fact. there is no reason at all for people to be calling ollie lang a trader to dynasty and what not.... people who are saying that love ollie lang, not dynasty bcc if u loved dynasty before u still should no.. with or without ollie lang.... there still the same dynasty with new players.
Old 04-14-2006, 12:18 AM #62
Yucko The Clown
OMG LEFT TURN!!! - nascar

your an idiot, he did it for money, hes a broke *** baller
Old 04-14-2006, 12:54 AM #63
dansnow187
Death To Traitors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTL Front Man
I really get what you are saying !

and ps: why dont ironmen use lock lids ?

by the time you get the ****ing locklid vault mother****er open, the games already over.

you just gotta pop it, jam it, drop it, and go.