PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-11-2006, 10:09 PM #1
dyeballer123456

Lasoya and PM6

ok, can i hear my answer from the big man who runs this: Gary Shows
what is Chris Lasoya going to shoot. A PM6 or his other PL Guns. Im glad to see Lasoya play with legacy and it wouldnt look right if he doesnt shoot a pm6, so i wanna get this thing straight. What is he shooting? thanks guys
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-11-2006, 10:46 PM #2
Eels23
The Hoss

Eels23 plays in the PSP
Eels23 plays in the APPA D4 division
Eels23 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Eels23 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I am not Gary but I am stating my own idea. I think that Dye/Proto would put him under contract to shoot the PM6. I am sure Dye/Proto have the money to terminate his contract early with National. But untill Gary says or Vegas we will not know. I am sure PBstar will get videos of legacy becuase he switched over and its pretty big. Legacy ussaly is always in atleast one video after a tournament on thier site.

Andy
Myspace
Luxe F/S NEED MONEY
QUITTING SALE! CHEAP
Old 04-12-2006, 02:05 AM #3
GSLegacy

answers

First of all I am a little confused by the comments about Dye/Proto having money to buy Chris or buy his contract and the such..

DYE..Proto.. does not own Legacy, I do, Yes DYE/PROTO is an important sponsor but they contribute as a sponsor. They do not get involved with $ matters...They are an excellent sponsor and I and the Team give them 100% but they do not own any part of nor do they participate in any capacity other than a major sponsor. They would never purchase a contract for Legacy.. They would for the Ironmen! They own them and recently have done so concerning Oliver.. They would never do anything like this for Legacy..
We are their Flagship PROTO team and this is it...

Chris will shoot a PM6 when on Legacy and will have to follow the same rules concerning our obligation to our sponsors as the other players on the Team...

Gary
Old 04-12-2006, 02:28 AM #4
dank munches (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSLegacy
First of all I am a little confused by the comments about Dye/Proto having money to buy Chris or buy his contract and the such..

DYE..Proto.. does not own Legacy, I do, Yes DYE/PROTO is an important sponsor but they contribute as a sponsor. They do not get involved with $ matters...They are an excellent sponsor and I and the Team give them 100% but they do not own any part of nor do they participate in any capacity other than a major sponsor. They would never purchase a contract for Legacy.. They would for the Ironmen! They own them and recently have done so concerning Oliver.. They would never do anything like this for Legacy..

Chris will shoot a PM6 when on Legacy and will have to follow the same rules concerning our obligation to our sponsors as the other players on the Team...

Gary

Gary Shows is the man!
You tell em Gary
Old 04-12-2006, 07:49 AM #5
Eels23
The Hoss

Eels23 plays in the PSP
Eels23 plays in the APPA D4 division
Eels23 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Eels23 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSLegacy

Gary
Ahhhh, gotcha. I was mistaken, a while back you had talked about being Proto's flagship team but I thought that meant that you were thier team. I also forgot to put in my last post that I wasn't sure at all but it was just my idea. Thanks for clearing that up for me Gary!

Andy
Myspace
Luxe F/S NEED MONEY
QUITTING SALE! CHEAP

Last edited by Eels23 : 04-12-2006 at 07:51 AM.
Old 04-13-2006, 02:52 AM #6
butterbeam123
Chillin in Da Back!

Ok, i understand how Chris Lasoya is on Legacy and the team is sponered by Dye/proto, but whatever happen to that whole PL Promaster? I never really heard anything about that concerning if he is going to shoot that or what, kinda wierd how they got that in production, and then Chris Lasoya jumps to another team and is exspected to shoot another gun, while this PL gun was made for like no reason.

05 Blue/white fade w/ red parts Patriotic Ego! Red-Blue CP barrel, Star Frame, Star Trigger, D.A.R.T Bolt.

Team Old School Hustle for Life!
Old 04-13-2006, 08:47 AM #7
baver10

His PL gun I believe was partly created by him due to his upgrade shop to make medium/low end more compatible with high end guns. It will still be sold, it has his name strapped to it.
Old 04-14-2006, 04:10 PM #8
naughtydogfan

You guys are a grade A team hope lasoya makes you a AA GL IN VEGAS GOOOOOOOOOOO LEGACY

GARY RULES!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-14-2006, 05:27 PM #9
XRayCat7055
Kews is Mixin Ur Choonz

XRayCat7055 supports Cereal Killerz 2
XRayCat7055 plays in the APPA beginner division
XRayCat7055 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
XRayCat7055 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
lasoya pm6?

everyone says they cant imagine lasoya in blue. could you imagine oliver in red? exactly.
Old 04-16-2006, 02:52 AM #10
Scrout Hunter

has been a member for 10 years
I am sure Chris will have no complaints about shooting a PM6 its a Awsome marker............................................ ..............................................
Old 04-16-2006, 12:53 PM #11
paintballmonkey069

chris will look odd shootin a pm6 but it should b a great addition to the team
Old 04-16-2006, 12:57 PM #12
THAT_GUY_BEHIND_U

ya i think he will look odd for the first tourney we see him in proto gear, but it will turn out like ollie in dye gear. It doesnt look as odd anymore to me seeing ollie wearing dye.

BILL COSBY>ALL
Old 04-16-2006, 01:00 PM #13
paintballmonkey069

ollie looks pimp in dye stuff but thats besides the point
Old 04-16-2006, 11:16 PM #14
jayplanedin
I <3 ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRayCat7055
lasoya pm6?

everyone says they cant imagine lasoya in blue. could you imagine oliver in red? exactly.
hopefully if there ends up being a lasoya pm6 itll look hotter than the lasoya promaster... god that thing is effin hidious!
Old 04-17-2006, 07:01 PM #15
Boomstick65
40 Nation!!!!!!!

lasoya pm6?

You forget...Ollie in red already happened in 2000 when he was with the Ironmen the first time.
Old 04-17-2006, 07:47 PM #16
DV_Higgz

laysoya and a pm6, wow that will be different
Jon Richardson Fan #13
Team Ultimate Fan Club #43
Thomas "Troll" Taylor Fan Club# 8