PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-26-2001, 03:29 PM #1
murdaki11

murdaki11 is a founding member
Ok well i pull the trigger back like half way. doesnt fire. OK. But allot of air come out the barrel? . Also sometimes when i pull the trigger it cocks and eveything but theres no air. I really new to cockers so if this makes no scence please ask questions.

Last edited by murdaki11 : 04-26-2001 at 03:53 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-26-2001, 03:56 PM #2
Budha
Paint Slüt

has been a member for 10 years
You are just short stroking. If you only pull the trigger half way, it screws up the cycle and the air bleeds threw the 3 way. Dont worry, you wont hurt the gun, but just make sure to pull the trigger all the way back and forth. Now if your back block gets stuck back, just pull it back and let it go.

"Another innocent victim of APG...."

"I need a self esteem boost.... I think I'll go play walkon!"

Cocker World New to cockers? Want to learn about them? Click the link.

Last edited by Budha : 04-27-2001 at 03:54 PM.
Old 04-26-2001, 10:22 PM #3
Devaut
God.

Devaut is a Supporting Member
it sounds like your gun is timed improperly and possibly that your regulator isn'r providing the right amount of pressure, either too high, or too low

i'd suggest having someone who knows cockers well show you how to work on the gun, and also having this person help you fix the gun

-y
Old 04-27-2001, 02:07 PM #4
Azure
Dreamer

I don't think it's short-stroking, either. Unless you're pulling your trigger very strangely, screwing up in both directions...

I've had all sorts of reg issues. If you had an adjustable front end reg, I'd suggest checking that... but I don't think you do.

But your main inline reg might not be set right. I know that with my Gladiator... I could only turn it so far in either direction before my gun completely started doing some of those things that you mentioned.

Your best bet is to find someone who knows Cockers and get some help. They're pretty daunting at first, but having someone walk you through it helps immensely.
#87 - Team Flying Balls
Sponsored By: Apocalypse Paintball
Old 04-27-2001, 03:53 PM #5
Budha
Paint Slüt

Quote:
Originally posted by murdaki11
Also sometimes when i pull the trigger it cocks and eveything but theres no air. I really new to cockers so if this makes no scence please ask questions.
What do you mean by cock? Tell me exactly what it does. Because it may be cocking, you just dont know because youare new to them, so tell me again, the first thing you put was shortstroking, but the thing I quoted, please explain.

"Another innocent victim of APG...."

"I need a self esteem boost.... I think I'll go play walkon!"

Cocker World New to cockers? Want to learn about them? Click the link.