The Midwest Shootout - 5 Man tourney- Rookie, Novice & Amateur Classes - Page 5 - PbNation
Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 05-05-2003, 07:10 PM #85
bunkermonkey456
I'm Ron burgANDY?

has been a member for 10 years
bunkermonkey456 is a Professional paintball player
bunkermonkey456 works for a Paintball manufacturer
bunkermonkey456 supports Empire
bunkermonkey456 is All In
bunkermonkey456 is All In
whos up 1 now?

mcbunkermonkey what's up? i'll show you some dj skills in about two weeks. watch as i spin the trigger on my angel and listen to the beat that the paint makes as it slams against your bunker. feel the rythym as my paint lights you up!!!

what i could hear no rythym as me and brad ripped through your team. muahahahah and i don't need ridelyin i was just bored out of my mind you were just pissed cause we beat you mnuahaha see you at your event I did have to agree that the tourney sucked though. thanks damian
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-05-2003, 10:04 PM #86
Bender
NYX #116

Nabraska Reign were being jackasses: 1) They entered rookie. 2) They played on untill the reff gave up trying to get the player off the field so he let them play. 3) In one game when the player with the flag got shot out and had to stand up and hold the flag he held the flag and wouldnt let go when the other team tried to get it. 4) They overshot. 5) look who their coach was. Would you like me to go on?

"So I said to him if you've got a ship that can carry a tank why not just put guns on the ship."
"Dude you are totally ruining the moment."

Donnie:"Why are you wearing that stupid bunnie suit?"
Frank:"Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"
Old 05-05-2003, 11:13 PM #87
CoryR

I am not hear to defend NR. I don't know them but I hate ideots that don't know what they are talking about.

1) I wasn't sure either. I asked the lady at the score table(the hot one) and she swares that they are so I believe that. They are pretty darn good. Props! 2) That is probably how it looks to you if you don't know the game that well. 3) I don't know anything about that. They didn't do that when they played Connection, because they didn't touch the flag.(just a little ribing) 4) Doesn't everyone at times. If you say you never do then either you suck and can't shoot very fast or you are a holier than now looser.

5) Not fair. While what Jerimy did was wrong it was a mistake. I am sure Ed was fully aware of what was going on. It was probably his idea. No matter what he was/is a great player. Better than any of you or myself for that matter. I would love to have him as my coach.

Jack Duds Factory
http://www.actionjackspaintball.com/actionjackspaintball/jack_duds.htm

http://www.actionjackspaintball.com
Old 05-05-2003, 11:18 PM #88
sschedester

1st and foremost want to thank all the teams that showed up
Also to all the staff that worked thier ***es off keeping the nets up in the high winds, wiping down the bunkers and filling the mud holes on sunday so the players would have decent footing, thanks!! Thanks to all the volunteers that helped off the fields also. Big thanks to Rhonda and Cully at the registration desk. Sorry about the weather but thats uncontrollable. I mostly ran the air station with Val and my fingers are killing me!!! Had fun, heard some bad but mostly good stuff. Hope most of you had a good time.

Post up the finals:
Amatuer
1st Warped Image 232
2nd Team Express 222
3rd Lock & Load 194
4th Connection 20

Novice
1st Connection 296
2nd Push 214
3rd Prowlers 114
4th Frenzy 4

Rookie
1st Nebraska Reign 363
2nd TK Squad 302
3rd Team Misplaced 231
4th Scrubs 227
5th Toxic Six 107
6th Inferno 60

Late Steve
Old 05-06-2003, 01:49 PM #89
ultracase

I know the players from Nebraska Reign and they are novice players. They play hard, and they won. I don't know what to tell you guys but when my team played them, I shot one of them out and he got up and walked off the field without being pulled out by a ref. I think this event was excellent and I intend on bringing my team back next year. I would like to thank all the other teams and especially the refs.
Old 05-06-2003, 04:25 PM #90
tonsofun

i dont know about all of u guys, but i really think the amatuers and the novice guys got royally f***ed. i personally know most of the guys from spank and connection, and when they found out that prizeshad been changed from 3000$ to $500, they flipped. i know for a fact they wont go to any event sponsored by husker paintball anymore. true, they didnt have the 12 team minimum in their bracket, but they had 6, which is half of that, and they should have gotten 1500$ at least. me, personally, i had a great time playing with my team , misplaced, except for the weather and mud. still deciding whether or not to play Triple whammie, if we do, ill see all u guys down there, peace and congrats to everyone who placed

"Originally posted by ThyrstyFysh

Internet...
The one place where woodsballers can talk like they are good
"
Old 05-06-2003, 06:16 PM #91
toohotoohandle
ur mom likes it

nebraska reign

you guys can ***** and moan all you want, nebraska reign was a legit rookie team. i am on the team and wassnt allowed to play because i had played for more than a year, and we wanted to enter the rookie division.

its just sad that we get hated on for doin our best, we practice once a week or more, and we drill constantly, and because we are good (dont want to sound cocky or n e thing) people try to find reasons to hate.

seriously guys, come out to the warped paintball park and play with us, and if not you can learn sumthin from greg walt or salm.

which brings me to my next point, "5) look who their coach was. Would you like me to go on?" salm is a great guy and just cuz ur littel ***** *** wont b playin for free next year doesnt mean you can hate on him either.
Greg pauley is my hero, So is Walt Diddles

Red Lasoya timmy-aka- the red baron
Old 05-06-2003, 06:33 PM #92
417Photography

midwest shootout scores

If all goes well within a few days all the photos and the prelims/finals score boards will be posted on our site. www.417photography.com to check out how the score boards will look check out the memphis paintball league section.

Russ
www.417photography.com
Old 05-11-2003, 07:14 PM #93
p8ntballaboy
Former Baller

p8ntballaboy is a Supporting Member
thatnx for the info guys
Old 05-18-2003, 04:56 PM #94
WrpdCockerRocker
buyshocktech..shootsuckas

WrpdCockerRocker is a Supporting Member