PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 11-03-2002, 08:54 AM #1
ItalianDragon124

has been a member for 10 years
TONS of Audio equipment for cheap! Blowout Prices!

KENWOOD CLASS-D 1000 WATT 2 channel amplifier; 2ohm stable, bass expander, Variable Low-pass electronic crossover, Stable 2ohm.Great GREAT amplifier. I powered 2 Kicker 12s and they hit hard as sin. Amp has been taken real well and comes with all manuals, I believe even warranty. I paid 300 bucks for this amp, and they are on sale right now for about 280. Please offer a reasonable price. E-mail me for pics if you are TRULY interested.

USAcoutics DSX series amplifier. Bought this from some1 else. It is BRAND NEW. Never used period! I had another one used in my car (not this one) and it worked GREAT! This is a 4 channel amplifier and is in immaculate condition! E-mail me for pic if you are TRULY interested. Askin 150.

Alphasonik 2 channel amplifier. I traded for this amplifier. It works great. I dont know the specs but it is a great starter amplifier. Askin 85.

U.S. Amps digital Crossover. This is a GREAT crossover. Works great and looks great. Wire it up, and change all the levels of your music to get a good crisp sound that you want! Askin 80 bucks.

Rockford fostgate amplifier wires. This set comes with a Power wire from the battery to the amp (built in fuse), cd player wires, goes from the CD player to the amp, and a ground wire. This set cost around 100 bucks. Im askin 60.

2 KENWOOD 5X7 2-way speakers. 120 WATT max. Brand new speakers, never used. Comes with warranty. Askin 70 bucks.

Dual 12 ported Bandpass Plexiglas box. It needs some bigger screws for the plexiglass, b/c I had to Audiobahn Subs in it and they rattled the screws out. Also, it has a 12 Blue neon on the bottom, wire it up to your trunk light and when ever you open it up, BLING BLING. Lol. Askin 75 bucks.

Single Ported 12 Q-Logic box. Great condition. Askin 50 bucks.

E-mail me with any questions you might have about the products. All products are negotiable. My e-mail address is ItalianDragon124@aol.com Thanks.
Old 11-04-2002, 05:53 AM #2
ItalianDragon124

up

make any offer, i need cash badly, DESPERATE lol.
Old 11-16-2002, 08:45 AM #3
ItalianDragon124

~bump~