Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-31-2002, 01:43 PM #1
paintmasta87
Puertorican Thug

has been a member for 10 years
Glad or Ergo?

Hey guys,
Just give me a quick suggestion of which reg to go for . . . the glad or ergo, both are around the same price and I just cant really make up my mind. Ive tried both and like the feel of them equally.
Thanx guys!
Advertisement
Old 10-31-2002, 07:19 PM #2
hyperium
Team synergy

well, Price wise You can get the ergo brand new on ebay for about 42.00, I got mine from there and I love it. I have had no problems with it and it stays very consistant once you get it broke in. I have about +/- 4 fps. I have not tried the glad, but you will be happy with either.

2k2 vf tricked cocker 12"chrome cp, 110/3000 crossfire

If Crack were as good as paintball,
Id be an addict
Old 10-31-2002, 10:51 PM #3
milf350

The Glad has a higher flow and will be a little more consistent, if they're both the same money, I'd go with the Glad.

2K2 Vert. Feed Cocker
WGP Hinge, Kapp Fat Ram, MicroRock LPR, Dye P.M.P. 3way, Superfly Bolt, FreeFlow S.S. Hammer, AKA Tornado Valve, SP Max-Flo Vert. Reg
Old 11-01-2002, 07:23 AM #4
paintmasta87
Puertorican Thug

Thanx for the info!
Old 11-01-2002, 09:47 PM #5
Ninja Mouse
KRISTEN BELL AW YISS

My friends Dark Angel with Glad: 290, 290, 290, 289, 290. no, it isnt stock (the Dark Angel) but if you have the right setup the Glad is the best reg your money can buy imho. And yes, Ergos are nice regs, buy a used one so it is cheaper and already broken in. Your call. If your gun is tricked, then a Glad is best. But if you are in the process of tricking it, the Ergo is an excellent choice to get started with.

lata,

Paul
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce