PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-30-2002, 05:37 PM #1
pshycic

has been a member for 10 years
Jt 6.0 vs. Spyder E99

Hello as the topic says. I wanna know why and how one of these markers is the best one.
I should say that I will post the same question in the Kingman forum :-)

NOTE: Also I have already ordered a JT 6.0
Advertisement
Old 12-17-2002, 08:33 PM #2
XtremePBE99

Spyder E-99
-More, and easily upgradeable
-easy to field strip(not sure about the 6.0)
-Made by kingman one of the most trusted names in making pb markers

But i really can't say the 6.0 sux or ne thing b/c i havent used one but am just a huge fan of the e-99
Old 12-21-2002, 10:51 PM #3
paintyaup
Team Top Ramen?

i think that the way to go is with the spyder. I think that both of the guns aren't the best guns, but I think that if your new to the sport of paintball, that you should get a spyder. I have seen both of the markers perform and I think that the Spyder is more reliable than the accelerator. I have seen the accerator break down more than a spyder has. I can say that from my knowledge that they accelerator has pretty good accuracy, but it always breaks down, doubleshoots, bad ball detent etc. and I think that the only way to go in this situation would be to get the spyder.

Last edited by paintyaup : 12-21-2002 at 10:53 PM.
Old 01-06-2003, 11:47 AM #4
ResQue349

I have to agree with the thread on top in regarding that JT 6.0 has had afew glitches but i also have heard that many people have'nt had a problem with it si i guess it's the luck of the draw. i had problems with mine in the begining and I was able to resolve them and have'nt had a problem since. And my gun works great.

also i have ran to people that have had problems with there e-99 so my suggestion is to go to pbreview and see what the people think of them and what type of problem they are ahving with them.

whats good bout the spyders they have alot of upgrades, which JT does'nt have because it's a new marker. hope that helps out