PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-29-2002, 10:33 PM #1
gretch6364

has been a member for 10 years
Works warranty and customer service story.

Well I made teh mistake that many cocker owners do. I let someone at the local shop that I was not sure had good credentials work on my gun (i am in no way saying local shops are bad, you jsut have to make sure that good people are working on your gun)

To make a long story short I was getting a new ram put on my Works to replace my beat up STO ram and the gun came back all messed up. I got sick of waiting so I went and got it.

The gun was not finished and the hoses were all to short and not connected. The three way rod was bent and my IVG had been cranked up. I wanted to get the new Works LPR put on my gun becuase it looks sweet.

GOt that done Marty fixed my gun for free and shipped it to me for free an everything. He even BSed with me for half an hour about my gun and the cup.

The new LPR looks and works great.

That is good service plus it did not take forever.
Old 10-29-2002, 11:40 PM #2
Cow

Nice guns but i really hate that the beaver tail is connected to the trigger frame. That stops me from buying one.
Old 10-30-2002, 12:12 AM #3
gretch6364

Well I don't know why that simple thing would stop you from buying a great gun but to each his own. I got mine with a Works slider and it does not have the attached beaver tail. That is only on the hinge versions. You could get one and have them put a eclipse hinge or e-blade frame on it. Marty will pretty much do anything you since it is a completly custom gun. My budy has one with a hinge and i don't mind the attached beaver tail. The carying grip is actually really nice.

Later
Old 10-30-2002, 10:44 AM #4
Cow

Quote:
Originally posted by gretch6364
Well I don't know why that simple thing would stop you from buying a great gun but to each his own. I got mine with a Works slider and it does not have the attached beaver tail. That is only on the hinge versions. You could get one and have them put a eclipse hinge or e-blade frame on it. Marty will pretty much do anything you since it is a completly custom gun. My budy has one with a hinge and i don't mind the attached beaver tail. The carying grip is actually really nice.

Later
Oh ok I thought they were all like that... I've never seen one with a slider. Guess i'll get one now.

Last edited by Cow : 10-30-2002 at 11:07 AM.
Old 10-30-2002, 04:35 PM #5
Nomad
Anger Management

Nomad is a Supporting Member
I dont like any of their bodies.

-Dave
Old 10-31-2002, 03:55 PM #6
DuNcE223
top shelf lifestyle

works has some great customer service. i called marty up a couple months ago asking if i could send in my gun for a check up/tune up before a big tournament i had that up comming weekend. he promised to have the gun back to me by the end of the week. i sent out the gun monday, got it back thursday....nows thats just awesome!

TEK
Old 11-01-2002, 06:39 PM #7
midgetmadman

i love my works
and i love my works slider with a nice snappy return hehehe
screw hinges

email: spf36200@hotmail.com
AIM: migetmadman69
Old 11-02-2002, 11:26 PM #8
UnknownAssassin
POOPy

UnknownAssassin is a Supporting Member
sounds great i just wish i had the cash to get one... well at least there are some good companies out there

Totall props to marty for doin what sounds like a great job

Rock The World.

My Feedback