Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-12-2001, 11:45 PM #1
kextreme311

kextreme311 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
deciding questions on matrix

ok i am seriously thinking about a matrix right now. i have a few ?s before i decide on it though. how many shots do you normaly get off a 2000 lb fill.(no pump at field yet but soon) will using a 10" barrel increase or decrease efficiency? what are some common problems associated with the matrix?, are they easily fixed. how good is the customer service on the gun? will the gun perform like crap without the trinity? any help is appreciated. thanks alot!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-13-2001, 01:25 PM #2
Mr. Y2K
Prime Minister of Canada

Mr. Y2K is a Supporting Member
Mr. Y2K is a founding member
some of those q's are all depends on the version of the gun. would you have an old version, or a newer one. the gun I wouldn't say works crappy without a trinity, but with it you can't chop period. basically using a 10 inch barrel would have the same affect with any other gun out there also. most problems are easily fixed and are in the faq that's almost there in getting done. diagrams in there would be good but that's my opinion. not sure on the 2000 lbs. tank.

This is my witty remark.
Don't be hatin
Old 08-13-2001, 03:51 PM #3
Venom
We Are Venom

simple

On 2000psi you will get about 400 shots, and the gun works just fine with out a trinty im shooting mine with out one (i'll probly get one when i got more money). However with out a triny if you rapaid fire at or over 11bps for every 30 to 50 balls you will chop one(if you fired all 30 to 50 balls with out stoping). You have to have the stock feed feed tube if you want the best proformance. Trust me you'll be just fine. Personaly i dont like the basics of the triny and am waiting for tha Eye to come out, or i may take it into my own hands.

You'll love it trust me i just bought mine and played the frist time with it yesterday. Paintball get so much better