Originally Posted by L.A. Paintballa
1. Were not going to orange county.
2. They won't shut down a bonfire. My friends have bonfires all the time.
3.alcohol is ok if your 21.
wow. are you kidding me? lol. i sure do pick the best flamers.
1. you are an idiot because orange county spans from san onofre to brea and whatever the hell city is south of long beach that i don't care about (i'm not talking about orange you *******). which means huntington beach = orange county
good? or do i need to go over it again? you can stop by huntington beach high school to get a civics lesson if you need to know more about the definition of a county and city.
2. they will shut down a bonfire if it is not in a designated bonfire space or in a firepit. this isn't new jack city buddy, you can't just have bonfires wherever you please like a bum out of a trash can. this is city ordinance. if you go to the HB website, you can see for yourself (if you know how to read, although i'm giving you alot more credit than you deserve if i assume so), they shut down the beach at 10 pm and the pier at midnight. go ahead, call HB PD. (714) 960-8811. my friend is officer white. ask for him.
3. correct!! holy crap. you are right. and oh hell, you are so wrong. alcohol is never permitted in any public area. and in some cases, cause i took law and have a degree and am working now, even illegal in your own backyard if you live in a place where everyone can clearly see into your backyard.
4. you've just been pwned.
5. i wasn't even saying for these people not to have fun. i try to have bonfires later than 10pm also and drink on the beach. sometimes at work. the point is, i was giving an FYI to them just in case they don't know casue they are from out of town. now, go **** yourself jerkoff.