PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-19-2005, 12:05 AM #1
Pepper_Stik (Banned)

FeedBack

leave feedback if we have done business

Last edited by Pepper_Stik : 12-21-2005 at 12:14 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-20-2005, 06:06 PM #2
Joboy

Joboy is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
traded my ripper 2 for his ego. He was easy to keep in contact with and the marker looked brand new!!!!! Everyone trade with this guy, I had no problems shipping first. A++++++++++ trader.

Last edited by Joboy : 01-17-2006 at 06:11 PM.
Old 12-30-2005, 03:45 AM #3
Fresh2Def

Great Buyer- i shipped first and when he recieved he shipped a MO and it went smoother than butterl lol!! Deal with him very legit buyer!
Old 12-30-2005, 04:56 AM #4
lick
Awaiting Email Confirmation

great buyer i live near him but we met through this so yeah went smooth
Old 12-30-2005, 10:14 PM #5
Webster_1

Great great trader... great communitcation and was a fun guy to talk to... always on when I needed to talk to him.
Feel comfortable trading with him...
A+

FEEDBACK

EmpireII
Old 01-17-2006, 04:07 PM #6
Joboy

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. Pepper Stik has lied to me three times, I still have not received the grips, dart bolt, screws, or o-rings he promised when i traded him my ripper for his ego early december. He sent me the gun without grip screws!!! Or the red and black grips, or the dart bolt, over 60 dollars worth of items!! I would have posted this initially, but I called him and he told me they were on the way in a separate envelope, then 3 weeks later told me he didn't and asked for my address again. I WOULD NEVER DEAL WITH PEPPER STIK AGAIN BECAUSE OF HIS DISHONESTY, YOUNG AGE, AND IMMATURITY. I completely held up my end of the deal, and he did not. He still has not reimbursed me for the missing parts either. I called him to resolve this issue, and he hung up on me!! I had to talk to his DADDY, and he lied to him about the whole thing, so I have no idea if I will ever get the parts he promised!! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS KID!!!

Last edited by Joboy : 01-18-2006 at 02:32 PM.
Old 01-30-2006, 06:57 PM #7
Joboy

I received the bolt, screws, and grips today. You all can make your own judgments from here.
Old 01-30-2006, 06:57 PM #8
Joboy

sorry, accidental double post, please delete this post.
Old 02-02-2006, 01:39 AM #9
Fresh2Def

Just since i feel like i need to go back and leave what we call "The Truth" :
I sold the guy an ipod i sent first he bullished me on when he actually got the ipod first off(maybe) then he told me the ipod didnt work...Fine... so i tell the guy to send back and here come the reasons n rhymes... First attempt... he claimed he shipped and they sent it back for reasons of "lack of stamps" BS... Second attempt he said he shipped it out the same day and should be there in 4 days so i said ok no prob and waited 5 days no package... Then I got smart and realized i was being screwed so i hit him up and told him either i was coming to get the ipod via some close family that i had near him... DING DING DING... he tells me the "ohh its no problem ill go get it from the post office and ship it to you tomorrow (I know Im not the only one who smells a bogus scenario going on right)... So the next day i get a pm with a tracking number and everything I check it Legit...Cool... I get the package open it and everything works Fine on the IPOD not one problem... So I've come to the conclusion... IF your gonna deal with this guy know someone near him or contact me cuz this BS that he tried to pull on me being that i am a Newbie to PBN, is not cool at all to me F-Him and everything he stands for Im no crook and dont like Crooks so if hes screwin you get at me and well make everything better Via a couple of good close family members i have near him Sorry for the delay on this post and anyone who used my previous post to prove confidence in this guy I personally will not deal with him again nor will I advise anyone to!!!! And thats my word!!!

Sign, Fresh
Ps. my aim is Fresh2def51 for those who need it
Old 03-20-2006, 01:41 AM #10
grw4w34
Pump. Shoot. Repeat.

I traded guns with him in person and things were cool. I had originally ment to trade him about a month ago on a trip home from school (he lives in the same town as my parents), but had a brain fart and forgot my gun. The gun was in the condition he described. My only gripe is that our original deal had him including an ultra light, which he said he sold when I got there. Understandable indeed, as I made him wait a month to trade again, but it would have been nice to know. Even without the UL I still probably got a better deal. I would reccomend dealing with him in person as I have.