PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-20-2006, 10:12 PM #43
iluvwpg
Ya know....

YAY 4 BULL****!!!! I am getting soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo f'ing anoyyed by all the flamers on these forums....i wanna....iwanna kill something. Cool gun tho..been lookin to a cocker myself. Just keep practicin, u aint gonna get better by actually caring what all these flamers say. They're like computers, it's either it works one way, or it don't work at all. Except flamers are actually alive and waste oxygen.
Advertisement
Old 03-20-2006, 10:58 PM #44
Astar
TimClan E-Cookie Monster

haaha that is true and thanks for the encouragement. Just dont kill anyONE, a squirrel maybe!!
Old 03-20-2006, 11:27 PM #45
Hoodyombis

bing

Mech cockers are fun. Not all vids have to be about how fast you can walk and your new high end marker. For the love of the game, right? Keep up the dedication to the sport bro. Ignore the ***** that rip on you because you roll with a mechanical marker. For whatever kind of play you may do the cocker is a decent marker. You don't really need wicked BPS unless you play tournaments, other than that it is a nice luxery for rec ball. You can always upgrade to an Intimidator

Go shoot some faces

"Get out, Get out."
Old 03-21-2006, 12:18 AM #46
Ynnekdude
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dparkx6o
ok...you've been playing for 6-7 years..then y do u hav a prostock...wtf..my cousin has been playing for 6-7 years and he has a ****in dm6...its so obvious u started today

dude ur a moron.. money doesn't grow on trees u jackass. Just because he has been playing long doesn't mean he has money to afford a 1,000 dollar gun. I bet he can school your *** anyday anyways.

Nice gun, you can get it faster but not bad for just getting it the other day.
"This is a hard job, and I'm not just saying this to win favour with lorry drivers. It's a hard job - change gear, change gear, change gear, check your mirrors, murder a prostitute, change gear, change gear, murder. That's a lot of effort in a day."

Russian Legion Fanclub #16
Old 03-21-2006, 11:48 AM #47
Cheif6506
Captain

dude, i like your cocker.

www.insanepaint.com
Old 03-21-2006, 03:29 PM #48
Astar
TimClan E-Cookie Monster

thanks guys, im looking into either a wOrr blade or e2 eblade...so hopefully soon i will have a new vid of it!
Old 03-21-2006, 06:10 PM #49
ShOcKa FoReVa33

ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by dparkx6o
ok...you've been playing for 6-7 years..then y do u hav a prostock...wtf..my cousin has been playing for 6-7 years and he has a ****in dm6...its so obvious u started today
ok not everyone has all the money to go buy a amazing gun so wat if he has been playin for 6 years and he has a prostock he could probly kick ur a** it does not matter wat gun u have btw nice vid

feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...3#post22910083
Old 03-21-2006, 07:22 PM #50
iluvwpg
Ya know....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodyombis
Mech cockers are fun. Not all vids have to be about how fast you can walk and your new high end marker. For the love of the game, right? Keep up the dedication to the sport bro. Ignore the ***** that rip on you because you roll with a mechanical marker. For whatever kind of play you may do the cocker is a decent marker. You don't really need wicked BPS unless you play tournaments, other than that it is a nice luxery for rec ball. You can always upgrade to an Intimidator

Go shoot some faces
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........not all of us.

which reminds me, whats the point of having a insane rate of fire? in any LEGAL modes doens't it have to be capped at 15 bps? minus semi of course.
Old 03-24-2006, 02:38 AM #51
pbman49

that was such a bad vid. and that was not a fast trigger i have a mech and i can shoot much faster, u suck
Old 03-24-2006, 08:09 AM #52
Astar
TimClan E-Cookie Monster

im sorry i cannot please you...i have had this gun only a week and it will take some time before i get faster.