Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-12-2001, 02:30 PM #1
ELGUAPO
Bunkered

ELGUAPO is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Windsor pb field re opened for one day

I was talking to the guys in acp and they said that they might be reopening the field for one day in sep. ill keep posting when I get more info.yaayyyyyy i loved that field
Advertisement
Old 08-12-2001, 10:42 PM #2
Roberto

Hey, i talked to Randy 2 days ago he told me that it will re-open for one weekend on sept 15, 16 he told me. I'm pretty sure those are the dates. I Know i'll be there for sure hopefully with my new LCD vision impulse! that field is tight!
Old 08-13-2001, 06:25 PM #3
tahoe80

keep us updated if you get any firm dates. any idea why only one weekend?
68/3K crossfire
Old 08-13-2001, 07:24 PM #4
ELGUAPO
Bunkered

im pretty sure the dates the other guy posted are going to be the dates that they are going to play. The reason that they can only open it for one weekend or day is because they dont have a permit from the county so the city of windsor shut them down. It sucks big time Cause that was my fav field and I knew almost everybody there.
Old 08-13-2001, 07:37 PM #5
tahoe80

Quote:
im pretty sure the dates the other guy posted are going to be the dates that they are going to play. The reason that they can only open it for one weekend or day is because they dont have a permit from the county so the city of windsor shut them down. It sucks big time Cause that was my fav field and I knew almost everybody there.

I understand the permit issue, And the County probably is the govt. with jursidiction, since I'm almost positive that its in unincorportated Sonoma co. Just wondering why they get to open for only one weekend. It seems odd that if they don't have a permit they would be able to open on a limited basis.

But If it does open, your damn straight I'll be there that weekend. It's so close to my house. Might have to make a trip to ACP to get some info!

thanks for the heads up. I've been waiting all summer for them to open up. I figured it would take then about 6-8 months to get through the permitting process. I think all they need is a use permit.
68/3K crossfire
Old 08-13-2001, 08:35 PM #6
Roberto

I think but i dunno for sure, the reason they are opening for just one weekend is cuz the county let them do it so that people would not lose interest in the field because te permit issue is taking a long time, lik i said i think that is why just weekend. And also i'm bout 99.9% sure that those are the twdays in Sept. that they will be open in windsor
Old 08-14-2001, 02:46 AM #7
ELGUAPO
Bunkered

roberto how do you know randy and jason. Did you go to the field often when it was open
Old 08-14-2001, 01:38 PM #8
Roberto

Ye i liked to do the three mans up there when they were open, and also i've been to acp a several times to buy things
Old 08-14-2001, 01:48 PM #9
ELGUAPO
Bunkered

thats cool did you play the 3 man in napa in that vinyard. anyway our team took 2nd place for young guns it was like 2 years ago
Old 08-14-2001, 09:32 PM #10
Roberto

Naw i didn't do the tourny in Napa