Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-22-2002, 11:35 PM #1
yukon cornelius
Team Headless Chickens

has been a member for 10 years
diadem info

I can't find much info on this gun anywhere, and since i dont have a chance to go to big events being a college student i never get a chance to try out all the new goodies. Im looking at getting a new gun for a change of pace from my cocker, any info on this gun would be cool to see.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-23-2002, 06:49 PM #2
AM_Scott

Diadem ITS info

The Diadem will have a low profile and lower weight than the usual fully electronic markers. It will have 7 modes of fire with a fully programmable bps feature. A tournament lock out switch comes standard under the grip.(takes 2 allen wrenches to open). Very fast trigger pull on the stock production models.The Diadem ITS will be availbable about mid November. Retail price is $599, but save $50 if you pre-order it. Call 866-478-2255 with any questions, or keep posting them here.
Old 10-23-2002, 09:53 PM #3
yukon cornelius
Team Headless Chickens

is their any kind of money back guarentee, say I get the gun and for some reason dont like it I can send it back for a 30 day period? I'm just very very cautious, I had a misadventure with another gun I bought and hadn't tried, and was stuck with something that not only performed bad, but didnt work 3/4ths of the time., and was bassicially suposed to be the latest greatest! This gun does look good, but i don't want to be let down and holding something I can't play with.
Old 10-24-2002, 10:03 AM #4
AM_Scott

Seeing how we have pre-sold almost all of our first production run on the new Diadem ITS, I don't think anyone will be having an interest in returning one. Most of the exposure of the Diadem was at tournaments where players were able to play with it and give us there feedback. This was done over the last 6 months. Feel confident in ordering one, but don't wait too long or there won't be any extras for the Holiday shopping season. As far as returning if you don't like it, we do not accept returns on pre-orders. Did you get a chance to read the review on paintball.com about the Diadem?
Old 10-24-2002, 11:25 AM #5
yukon cornelius
Team Headless Chickens

Talking

i just did , and set all worries aside!
Old 10-27-2002, 06:24 PM #6
cracker344

ok, i'm gonna look into putin up the spare cash for this marker cuz it looks awesome, but i want specifics, can i call for info?

SP MOD'd Silver ICD BKO 2k3
tantrum chip
Egg2 w/ Y-board
Vapor Bolt And Vapor Valve
12" dye ironman series barrel
core tac DF w/guage
bob long torpedo reg
PE 68/45k
Old 10-28-2002, 08:57 AM #7
AM-Steve

You certainly can -- 866-478-2255

http://www.actionmarkers.com
Old 11-03-2002, 09:40 AM #8
Pizzimp

Diadem

I have a gift certificate from action markers that you can get $100 off a diadem i also have one were you get $50 off any sentinel ts if any one is interested let me know.

Aim:pizzimp96
Email: caledavis21@hotmail.com
Old 11-17-2002, 11:40 PM #9
plan9

yummy

diadems are high in fiber and part of your nutritious breakfast

buy one or you might suffer extra welts and loose stool
Old 11-18-2002, 06:06 AM #10
Meph

Meph is a Supporting Member
Yeah, paintball.com have to really learn how to write reviews. I should be doing it for them!

Quote:
The way the Diadem operates is completely different than most electronically revamped markers these days.
Quote:
This blah blah blah firing the marker. Much in the same way a B2K2 or an Impulse operates.
Yes, it's so different it's the same!

Okay, my comments on the Diadem. Well, it's another single solenoid electro-pneumatic. Nothing really that special, to me at least. I mean it almost seems like a Tippmann E-bolt was put into a Sentinal! I wish they'd do that to the Pro-Carbine!

Though I'm sure with a 600 dollar price tag, it's made of better quality than said Impulse. As in you won't have to buy upgrades to actually make it perform decently.

Also, for the overall design, there's at least another whole pound of meat that can be milled off of that if desired. Since there's no blowback gas going to the solenoid, and as long as the bolt has a couple o-rings on it to seal the chamber nicely.

My Sponsors:
Fat babies on Maury
Guinness
And my newest Sponsor.... Charmin!

Last edited by Meph : 11-18-2002 at 06:17 AM.
Old 11-21-2002, 12:45 AM #11
plan9

lemme tell ya a story meph

i hated the diadem review,but after the oh so pleasant constructive criticism i received for lack of all the blah blah technical info i left out on the illusion review....

i had to put in all the overly drab technical jargon just to keep the critics off my ***, but to be completely honest..thank you

any other reviews i do for anything will contain the necessary info needed..which is

"whether not the product sucks"

and no the diadem needs nothing to rock..it kicks mad flyin monkey *** right out of the box..and we all know flyin monkeys are tough critters
Old 11-21-2002, 09:20 AM #12
AM-Steve

Diadem Delay

I just wanted to make an official post for any of you waiting to get the Diadem. We are always looking for improvements to any of our products that we have out, and even those that aren't out yet. We have recently found an improvement which we can make to the Air Ram in the Diadem. With just a few minor changes to the Ram we will be able to significantly increase the air efficiency of the Diadem, which was already going to be among the most air efficient electro's out there.

We have decided to include this new Ram in the first run of Diadems rather than offering it as an upgrade in the future. The price will stay the same and all pre-orders will still be honored. The only change is that it will take a little longer than anticipated to release the Diadem to the public.

We regret the need for this delay, but feel that it is better to release a superior product at the right time than just getting it out the door faster. If you have any questions or comments please call us at 1-866-478-2255 or email at info@actionmarkers.com. Thank you.

http://www.actionmarkers.com
Old 11-21-2002, 06:29 PM #13
Meph

Meph is a Supporting Member
Hey, that's not really something to apologize about. Offering a better quality/performing piece of equipment is always worth the wait. Better to do it right the first time than to just be like most companies and rush it into production for quick profit.

My Sponsors:
Fat babies on Maury
Guinness
And my newest Sponsor.... Charmin!