PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-10-2006, 08:00 PM #1
*TEAM BAD EFFECTS*

Wink #10's feedback

Hey,If you have done a deal with me(buy/sell/trade) please leave me feedback.
----------------------------Thanks and Lates------------------------------
Team Bad Effects=Skills all around XSV #10 FAN/Matty Marshal fan #3
JEDI/KICK AS5 MASTER..Tap or Snap....Mixed Martial Arts!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1445439 =FEEDBACK
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-14-2006, 07:39 PM #2
ckyfann72192

ckyfann72192 plays in the PSP
ckyfann72192 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ckyfann72192 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ckyfann72192 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
A++ buyer sold him a gun deal went through smoothly A++

Free lance gun tech pm me will fix any and all Guns cheap.
Old 03-15-2006, 12:20 PM #3
BCP Klaus
Sodomization happens!

has been a member for 10 years
Just completed a sale, payment was prompt, and communications were on the spot. Overall, this transaction was flawless.

Thanks.
Old 04-22-2006, 06:49 PM #4
ShieldzyBoy

just got a 110ci/3000psi tanks from him verry fast shipping good comunication tank was everything he said it was A+++
Old 06-23-2006, 03:05 AM #5
russionlegion
team knockout

just fished deal with him(talked through other forum then he introduced me to here)...great guy and very trust worthy...shiped once he got my package and shipped fast...will do bisness with him again!
A++
Old 07-06-2006, 06:14 PM #6
frontxline

just traded a cocker for his dm3...he shipped as soon as he reciever my gun.. dont hesitate to do business with this guy!
Old 08-10-2006, 09:38 PM #7
paintballfunforlife

paintballfunforlife is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Bought a barrel from him. Packed well and is in brand new condition. Great trader.
Old 08-25-2006, 04:49 PM #8
brandosabbins

Excellent seller, sent that package in a timely matter and everything arrived exactly as described in the deal. I would be more than happy to do business with him again anytime A++++ seller

Selling
VSC Phantom
Old 09-18-2006, 05:28 AM #9
buzzinhi

buzzinhi is a Supporting Member
Well I have sent a payment to him well over a month ago and have never received anything plus he has not returned my PM's, BUYERS BEWARE!!!
Old 10-30-2006, 05:20 AM #10
buzzinhi

This guy is a scammer I have waited with no response from him fo over 2 months. pretty lame to scam someone over a $10 part. But this is where it starts first $10 then it grows to larger amounts. BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!
Old 11-11-2006, 03:40 AM #11
*TEAM BAD EFFECTS*

buzzinhigh....check you checking account stupid....have not cashed check yet meaning it has not cleared meaning that you are not scammed of 12 dollars...duhhhh!!!!!!!!!check pms and also noticed that i have not been on for 2 months at all...i was not ignoring you but justt haven had time to be on a forum.
Team Bad Effects=Skills all around XSV #10 FAN/Matty Marshal fan #3
JEDI/KICK AS5 MASTER..Tap or Snap....Mixed Martial Arts!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1445439 =FEEDBACK
Old 11-13-2006, 09:04 AM #12
buzzinhi

Our deal started in early August I waited a month giving my check time to clear before sending a message wondering what was going on...I do not get my checks back only a statment and on that statment shows an $12 withdraw with a check number beside it it doesn't show to whom or for what I was waiting on a response from you before I went to the bank office and asked them to look it up to see whom it was for.
Here is a copy of my message box... Re: system x trigger and otp bolt
Sent to: #10 09-01-2006 08:39 PM read date 10-25-2006 08:52 PM

I sent you a reply message on the first of Sept. You read it on the 25th of Oct, notice the second post to your feedback was 5 days after you read the message. I would also check your profile and you had been on a couple times but never had the courtesy of replying, I wrote you one message and you never replied again so I sent another now that you have responded to to both of them and your feedback so lets set the record straight here.
I sent you a check and sent it Priority paid for the large Priority envelope enclosed was a check and a small priority box with return shipping already paid, I paid for delivery confirmation. My only request was that you pay for delivery confirmation on the box that was being returned to me with the bolt in it.
That you didn't have the courtesy to even inform me of anything shows what kind of person you are. That you want to flame me in your response also shows what kind of character you have. The facts are this you had my check in your possesion which was enough to warrant a response and you didn't I gave you ample time to clear this up and you didn't until now, I might not be out the orginal $12 but think of the money spent for the other things and my waste of time.
You are just a worthless waste of human flesh in my opinon... I could really flame you but I will not lower myself to your level.
BUYERS BEWARE!!!!

Last edited by buzzinhi : 11-13-2006 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Checking my grammar and rewrote some sentences plus misspelled words and wanting to add buyers beware.