PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-20-2001, 12:41 PM #22
defiance

has been a member for 10 years
Hey, I can back this guy up, Make A Wish is for children or adolescents with 'life-threatening' illnesses. I know; My little brother went to Disney World last year through them, and he's 100% healthy now. At the time, he was given a very low chance of survival, but he pulled through. A lot of the Make-A-Wish kids do, in fact.
Also, Make-A-Wish is extremely versatile with their wishes. In fact, I think I remember a couple of years ago, they set one kid up with a prototype Defiant, and put him on Bob Long's Ironmen at Zap, or Skyball, or something like that. If I remember correctly, he made the flag pull that won the tourney? I can't say for sure, but I remember something like that.
Anyway, don't be so quick to judge; It sounds valid to me.

U.S. District Judge Garr M. King, Re: Smart Parts' patent on electronic paintball markers
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-20-2001, 01:32 PM #23
elTwitcho

omfg. I never thought I'd see the day when people flamed a seriously ill person who's been through god knows what on a message board. The guy's suffered and may have died, but since there's actually hope for him now you think he doesnt deserve anything? That's sick man, it really is. fox, sorry to hear about your problems and I'm glad you're doin better. As for guns, get the ripper of course. Timmies perform great and you'll have the most unique marker on the field without a doubt. Good luck with your choice man
Old 08-20-2001, 02:39 PM #24
fox149
§Killa§

Thanx to everyone who has put up support messages

Yes i think that is tru about the defiant, from what i've heard Bob Long has done a couple things like that with kids and the Make a Wish foundation, if i remeber correctly there was an article about a kid with cancer i think that asked for a millenium and it was presented to him by Bob Long and he got to play with the Iron Men for like a day or so. Thanx for all the advice on the timmy
-§Will§-

Hot Guns For Sale/Trade

My Feedback
Old 08-20-2001, 05:08 PM #25
Jbeers

I would go with the Cobra, for this reason...
If you decide you don't like it, you can trade it for a ripper timmy or an SFL or an F5, and possibly get some cash with it. I personaly shoot a bushy, and I am as pleased as a pig in ****, but given my choice, I'd go with the cobra and a 68/45 conquest, because of trade value.
Old 08-20-2001, 05:26 PM #26
Richy_C
kills people

I thing fox deserves a full appology from sygyzy how ever you spell it. Maybe he'll get sick someday, and make a wish contacts him, but he dies first. Just maybe.

*** hole

Fox, order on straight from bob, new semi board and all.
Old 08-20-2001, 11:24 PM #27
pr0kch0p
Fat Boys Are Back

whoa, the kid with millenium is pretty freaking humble. he could have anything in the whole world, but he wanted something that costs like $250 tops. i respect that, because i am too greedy to ever do something like that.

sorry to hear about all you went through, reading that scared me sh*t less. glad to hear that you are still playing paintball.

as for the marker. i would go with what richy said. maybe you can go and watch a major tourney like skyball or next years world cup.

Blue Fade Intimidator, 68/4500 Max-Attack, Blue 12v Revvy w/ X-Board and BallWhacker Mod, Chrome Drop Zone II, Lightweight Blue Mtn. Delrin Bolt, and More

Intimidator Owners Group Member #019

"As My Ideas Grow, You Shrink", Spongebob Squarepants To His Pencil