PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-08-2006, 12:21 AM #1
Bunnyeater
RAWR!!!!

Buying bunkers....

Sorry if you have gotten a post like this before, i looked back a few pages and did not see any. Anyways, i am considering getting some bunkers for my team to pratice with so we dont have to drive to a feild every time we pratice. I guess what im trying to figure out is those of you who have bunkers already, wear have to gotten them and what is good and bad quality.
I have seen the 5 peice extreme rage bunkers on ebay and what not, but am convinced for that price that they are crap right?
To sum it up, wear have you feild owners bought bunkers and have been happy with the product?

Thanks for your time.

New Feedback.
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=218982
Old Feedback.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1711959

Hail the 78 ford f250
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-08-2006, 01:36 AM #2
Kodiak62
Senior Drill Instructor

Kodiak62 is a Supporting Member
Kodiak62 is a Professional paintball player
Kodiak62 plays in the USPL
Kodiak62 donated to help Peyton Trent
www.airups.com

We bought some from them and they were as nice or nicer then any name brand bunker we bought in the past.

Vulcanized seams and all the good stuff.

If you want new go that route. Or just buy a feild from one of the tournies this year after the event.
Old 03-08-2006, 06:38 AM #3
Tigger06
TIGGER

It really depends on what your budget is. The extreme rage bunkers are not bad for the price. I have r2 bunkers. they work great. I also took the time to prep my bunkers by airing them up 75% and keeping them soaked with water on a warm day also I keep them cleaned with armour all befor I played on them the first time. I have seen top quality bunkers go bad fast because someone didn't take care of them.
TIGGER
Old 03-08-2006, 07:19 AM #4
PONEY

wear can you get it?
where*
Ha Ha... cause her uniform pants are so tight
She read me my rights
She put me in the car, she cut off all the lights
She said I had the right to remain silent
Now I got her hollering, sounding like a siren
Old 03-08-2006, 07:25 AM #5
Tigger06
TIGGER

find smeagz on pb nation he will be able to direct you. tell him TIGGER sent you. also check out his feedback
Old 03-08-2006, 09:46 AM #6
Kered
Wu Tang Forever

The only bunkers i would buy are SupAir bunkers. All the rest are just not the same.

www.SupAirball.com
Belive be, you will be dissapointed if you buy any other brand of bunkers. Spend the extra couple of bucks so that you get the higher quality ones. Then later down the road if you want to sell them, then you can get a higher resale then the other brands.

They make Bunkers for PSP, NPPL, Milenium Cup, NXL, XPSL, and the CFOA. You wont be dissapointed. But if you decide not to get Supair bunkers DO NOT get the Ultimate Airball bunkers. A local field just got one and its crappy. They bought an xball field kit. There wasn't enough bunkers and all the bunkers are shaped funny.

Last edited by Kered : 03-08-2006 at 09:49 AM.
Old 03-08-2006, 11:43 AM #7
Z@Moneypaintball (Banned)
The Original BSRFH

Shoot me a PM for a price list of all the bunker types we carry.
Old 03-08-2006, 01:24 PM #8
daboss123
Straight - No Chaser.

daboss123 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kered
The only bunkers i would buy are SupAir bunkers. All the rest are just not the same.
www.SupAirball.com
Belive be, you will be dissapointed if you buy any other brand of bunkers. Spend the extra couple of bucks so that you get the higher quality ones. Then later down the road if you want to sell them, then you can get a higher resale then the other brands.
They make Bunkers for PSP, NPPL, Milenium Cup, NXL, XPSL, and the CFOA. You wont be dissapointed. But if you decide not to get Supair bunkers DO NOT get the Ultimate Airball bunkers. A local field just got one and its crappy. They bought an xball field kit. There wasn't enough bunkers and all the bunkers are shaped funny.
ALL 100% TRUE
Old 03-08-2006, 01:49 PM #9
drowning_in_my_sleep

yea but if he has a budget)like me) than thats mostlikely way outta his price range