EvilAuthorityX is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by the real rich kid View Post
is there any way to have a ccm kid made for one
no ccm doesnt do custom jobs... just buy a regular cocker body

EvilAuthorityX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 10:17 PM #87
legomyetekego

I'm new to pumps and thinking about purchasing a phantom. However, I want to use my HPA rather than co2. What all do I need to buy in order to convert the phantom to constant air? Also, can I convert a stock class to contstant air? Thanks in advance.
legomyetekego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 02:37 AM #88
inoskedyou
Whats Barrel Tapping?

Whats a good site to research phantoms? and what brand exactly are they?
inoskedyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 06:59 PM #89
DRAGUNTES7
500+ whp RX-7

edit i searched around some more and found all my answers ...now i need the rear air adapter

Last edited by DRAGUNTES7 : 02-13-2008 at 08:41 PM.
DRAGUNTES7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 08:33 AM #90
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈

ionshooter93 is a Paintball photographer
I have a qustion on my outkast pump when i have no air and i cock it back when the pump handle goes forward so does the bolt is that ok and what do i use to lube my bolt its delrin.
CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK
ionshooter93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 11:22 AM #91
hicktownhero
HICKTOWN HITMEN #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionshooter93 View Post
I have a qustion on my outkast pump when i have no air and i cock it back when the pump handle goes forward so does the bolt is that ok and what do i use to lube my bolt its delrin.
Your bolt or cocking rod? If it is your bolt that is moving forward when you pump the marker forward this will happen do to the fact that the gun is closed bolt. But if it your cocking rod then you need to adjust your sear lug.
hicktownhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 07:03 PM #92
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈

its the bolt it goes back forward cocking rod is fine.
CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK
Old 02-14-2008, 07:41 PM #93
XxAltecxX
BEO Mafia

The bolt is supposed to go forward, thats why its called "closed bolt."
XxAltecxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 06:50 AM #94
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈

Oh lol i'm a cocker newb.
Old 02-16-2008, 05:16 PM #95
42 Milkmen

i'm really confused. i want to get a pump because when i play rec with my friends i dont want to use my pm6 because theyre all using spyders and tippies and i want them to have a chance if ya know what i mean. I think i want a pump cocker but i don't know what to look for or what the price range is. i'm planning on spending around $200. i also want my pump to use a hopper and constant air. help please.
42 Milkmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 10:30 PM #96
dv8
grr.

dv8 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
heya, i might be ordering a phantom in the near future and I was wondering if people with the under-cocking kit liked theirs? I know I wont know until I try it for myself, but I want to get a general idea if it was a good idea or not. Thanks for the help!
dv8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 08:05 AM #97
ionshooter93
✈ ✈ ✈

Is there any way of making my wgp pump handle any smoother
Old 02-18-2008, 10:45 AM #98
hicktownhero
HICKTOWN HITMEN #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42 Milkmen View Post
i'm really confused. i want to get a pump because when i play rec with my friends i dont want to use my pm6 because theyre all using spyders and tippies and i want them to have a chance if ya know what i mean. I think i want a pump cocker but i don't know what to look for or what the price range is. i'm planning on spending around $200. i also want my pump to use a hopper and constant air. help please.
Look in the pump B/S/T and look for a gun or on ebay.
If you are looking for a cocker-pump..
Old 02-27-2008, 10:06 PM #99
dudewoahsnap
dude thats wacked

totally new

ok so im totally new to paintball, like ive only played once but i cant stop thinking of going out and playing and stuff. the problem is i cant stand rental guns. so ive been looking around at pb guns and i'm really leaning towards stock class, cuz of the long-term cost savings, how u dont have to go to a filling station to gas up (im plannin on playin @ my friend's house in the mountains around here sometimes), and i like the style of play a lot better than semis and electros. right now im lookin at gettin a phantom vsc w/ stickies and a gauge thingy from wevo. the problem i run into is most of my first few games will prolly be on a speedball field (santa clara), and i know its not gonna be easy, to be honest i dont want it to be. but like i was just wondering what u guys think, like will i be in way over my head, or will i be able to get better over time if im ok with getting lit up like a bonfire the first few days?

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

vi veri universum vivus vici

XSV FTW
dudewoahsnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 09:48 AM #100
hicktownhero
HICKTOWN HITMEN #2

^Pumps are at home on the speedball field. In the woods you have all of the little branches that mess up shots. With a stock class setup you have a really small target, so i find speeball with a pump is easier then in the woods.

You may get your self owned the first few times you play but it will come to you.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:39 AM #101
upsetter2k
upsetter2k

also i found it harder in the woods to snap shoot. Often times there is no "solid" platform to work with, with a bush you can still get hit through it. on the other hand with the low profile you can set up really nicley in certin spots. i know on my field i can lay down in a dip in the path and hold it all day, becomming a very very hard shot to get at 20-30 yards away. with a light set up it is also possable to sprint off the line and get to the other "60" and wait for them to pass you, then you can get some free back shots.
upsetter2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:19 PM #102
kidzwitgunz
Jn 15:13 Ductus Exemplo

Quote:
Originally Posted by inoskedyou View Post
Whats a good site to research phantoms? and what brand exactly are they?
CCI (Component Concepts Inc) is brand name, website is phantomonline.com. As far as research start in the nation's reviews then go to pbreview.com that should give you everything you need to know.

"Holy men tell us life is a mystery. They embrace that concept happily. But some mysteries bite and bark
and come to get you in the dark." --Book of Counted Sorrows
One of Many
Most of the Rest
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Semper Fi
kidzwitgunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 12:54 PM #103
paintballpimp092
Si vis pacem, para bellum

paintballpimp092 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
paintballpimp092 plays in the APPA D5 division
paintballpimp092 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Are WGP pump kits decent? I just bought a stock Outkast Sniper 2.
Old 03-30-2008, 11:21 PM #104
Loony

Loony owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I'm starting to build a SuperStock pump and was wondering if anyone know approximately how many shots I could get out of a 13/3k or 22/3k?
Loony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 08:33 PM #105
TeddyBear1992
OneLoveOneLifeOneChance

TeddyBear1992 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudewoahsnap View Post
ok so im totally new to paintball, like ive only played once but i cant stop thinking of going out and playing and stuff. the problem is i cant stand rental guns. so ive been looking around at pb guns and i'm really leaning towards stock class, cuz of the long-term cost savings, how u dont have to go to a filling station to gas up (im plannin on playin @ my friend's house in the mountains around here sometimes), and i like the style of play a lot better than semis and electros. right now im lookin at gettin a phantom vsc w/ stickies and a gauge thingy from wevo. the problem i run into is most of my first few games will prolly be on a speedball field (santa clara), and i know its not gonna be easy, to be honest i dont want it to be. but like i was just wondering what u guys think, like will i be in way over my head, or will i be able to get better over time if im ok with getting lit up like a bonfire the first few days?
I recently played my first real day of pump recently at an indoor speedball field and loved it. I got shot up at first, but got better as the day went on. Also that gun from wevo looks pretty cool. Definitely go stock.