PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-08-2006, 09:29 PM #43
-Green-
I love Green

well, most of this is cleared up but I do have one thing to add. What did you ship it in? If it was just a padded envelope chances are it got crushed during shipping and the coil connections where damaged. You really need to ship parker Noid's in a box for this purpose. Accidents happen. Whether or not it was Ydna's fault I don't know, though I do know Ydna a heck of a lot more than you, creating a bias, I wont point fingers at anyone. Im just saying that Ydna receives at least, what Ydna? At least 10-15 guns/ repairs a day? thats 5475 guns a year on average. Now, Im sure the board was unfixable. Ydna likes to see his customers happy. Their is a possibility that you got the wrong broken noid but in 5475 guns a year and knowing Ydna for about a year now this is the first bad report Ive ever heard about Ydna. Once again, Im not pointing fingers. Just stating my opinion, which like I said be fore is Bias...
Punishers- For all of you Shocker needs!
ZDS Paintball- For your Smartparts Tech Articals and Repairs! Thanks Ydna!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-08-2006, 09:50 PM #44
dyefreak315
SystemSteel Paintball

dyefreak315 is a Supporting Member
Guys, specifically paintballpark187, YDNA has a busy life, and is an amazing tech. If he sent you something wrong, dont post a thread on the nation and be an emo dumbcrapper about it. He will help you with whatevers wrong, you guys send him your stuff that you break and then you expect him to work his godwork and fix it, hes only human.

just my .02

andy, thanks for being a good tech and a good guy.
Old 03-08-2006, 10:03 PM #45
Gauge85
Bleed it out.

Annual Supporting Member
Gauge85 plays in the PSP
Gauge85 donated to help Peyton Trent
Gauge85 supports Team VICIOUS
Gauge85 is an NCPA player
Gauge85 plays in the APPA D4 division
Gauge85 supports DLX Technology
Lol, Michigan isn't that bad Ydna, you just live in the wrong part

*Erie LandSharks*

Old 03-08-2006, 10:44 PM #46
accuracy
take it easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xminusx
Wow, 90% of you people are all brainwashed. 'YNDA is amazing blah blah blah..' people make mistakes, its a fact. He effed up, he admitted it, stop defending him.
Wow, i couldn't have said it better. exactly what i was going to respond after reading 2 pages of this thread...

I know YDNA is a very reputable guy, and I would trust him. he's helped me a lot too, but this time he did mess up a bit. it's okay, it's all good. take it easy.