paintballpark187
Burninating you up.

paintballpark187 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Brand new Duracell .
Old 03-06-2006, 09:06 PM #24
Strange pballer 55 (Banned)
Shocker Mafia Muscle #7

I pmed him yester day about a question and i got a respons within a day...
Old 03-06-2006, 09:17 PM #25
Dont Get Eliminated
WAL PATAL! 805 ALIVE!

for paintballpark187. I have emailed Ydna a numberous amount of times and also pm'd him and never recieved answer to any of my questions. Probably because my emails and pm's did not have anything to do with money going into his pocket.

My Scam Thread!

Last edited by Dont Get Eliminated : 03-06-2006 at 09:22 PM.
Old 03-06-2006, 09:20 PM #26
Dont Get Eliminated
WAL PATAL! 805 ALIVE!

Meh

My Scam Thread!

Last edited by Dont Get Eliminated : 03-06-2006 at 09:24 PM.
Old 03-06-2006, 11:06 PM #27
NorCalBallr

well...I emailed him about a stuck bolt guide once and got a prompt response. It didn't pad his pocket but I get peppered all day with requests for free advice and it's tough to keep a good spirit sometimes. His prices seem hella reasonable and I've never heard anything negative. I hope this all clears...I do appreciate all he has done for the community of PB. I have truly benefitted from his articles. I now service my marker and help others
Old 03-06-2006, 11:38 PM #28
Ydna
timetraveler

Ydna is a Moderator
Ydna is a Supporting Member
Ydna is BST Trusted
paintballpark187 I would appreatiate it if you had attempted to contact me again. I always say if I don't respond within two business days then resend the message. I do remember your solenoid, if at some point the invoices were switched then I'm very sorry, and I will be happy to send out the other board/solenoid assembly. but just in case you didn't realize, the one you got isn't functional...and the one you should have got is also non functional. I do understnad wanting to have "your" stuff back and I obviously try my best at that, but to be perfectly honest I don't think it was worth it to slander me and my business over a broken solenoid.

At this very moment I have a stack of seven(7) broken board/solenoids that are awaiting being returned to their owners. I give people the bad news about them being non-repairable and quite often that's the last I hear about it for weeks on end.

Please send me your contact information again so I can return your equipment. I sent your invoice back with the broken solenoid so I don't have any way of contacting you currently.

As for not responding to each and every single solitary tech question I receive, that is the sole purpose for the countless internet forums that are available for everyone to use. You're currently on the largest one while reading this sentence. It's also the main reason behind my website. I'm sorry if you don't want to hear it but the truth is I spend nearly every waking moment I have working on paintball equipment and as a direct result simply don't have the time to be the personal tech for anybody. If you pay me more to do that then what I make now, then it'd be a different story.

As told by Stobaeus
...someone who had begun to learn geometry with Euclid, when he had learnt the first theorem, asked Euclid "What shall I get by learning these things?" Euclid called his slave and said "Give him threepence since he must make gain out of what he learns".
Old 03-07-2006, 12:08 AM #29
uqpimp
www.paintballreport.com

uqpimp is a Supporting Member
Supply and demand at its worst right here. I hear you YDNA but really man if your getting that much stuff you need to be sure that a good service can be given to the customer. Perhaps hire someone to help, although that could raise prices.
Old 03-07-2006, 12:36 AM #30
Ydna
timetraveler

Ydna is a Moderator
Ydna is BST Trusted
That much is obvious. But the simply fact of it is, no matter what somebody does, he or she can't please everybody all of the time. That's what happens when you work with the public. It's also why I won't be doing this forever.

Yes, I do have somebody that works for me. He handles the shipping and processing of boxes. On heavy days I do it too.

As told by Stobaeus
...someone who had begun to learn geometry with Euclid, when he had learnt the first theorem, asked Euclid "What shall I get by learning these things?" Euclid called his slave and said "Give him threepence since he must make gain out of what he learns".

Last edited by Ydna : 03-07-2006 at 12:41 AM.
Old 03-07-2006, 01:08 AM #31
lp04
SNIPER

lp04 plays in the PSP
lp04 donated to help Peyton Trent
lp04 plays in the APPA D4 division
lp04 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballpark187
Oh man, that was a good one. Too bad this "kid" still has a broken solenoid, and will continue to come back until the matter is cleared up.

Let me clear this up for all of you,

The solenoid was sent to him with the intention of getting the attached upper boards on/off button fixed. He stated that it could not be fixed, and sent back the wrong solenoid. The solenoid he sent back is definitely not the one I sent him, the labels are peeling off when mine were not, and although the upper board sort of works and turns on now, there is NO vision strip to plug my eyes in to (did he take it off? I dont think so). Also, the solenoid does not click, but I cant be sure that the actual solenoid is broken, not just the upper board.

But like I said, maybe this is all a misunderstanding that can be taken care of, the main point is that it IS taken care of and that I am not still out a solenoid after 4 months.
still wtfs the problem he said yours was unfixable,im sure your buddy tightened the grips up to much then pulled and ended up messin everything inside of it up, he soldiered it back and found out it was messed up on the inside, thats why it turns on but wont click hense the " it sorta works now "
Old 03-07-2006, 02:21 AM #32
paintballpark187
Burninating you up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lp04
still wtfs the problem he said yours was unfixable,im sure your buddy tightened the grips up to much then pulled and ended up messin everything inside of it up, he soldiered it back and found out it was messed up on the inside, thats why it turns on but wont click hense the " it sorta works now "
Before you try to make a point, read the thread and note that the "sorta working" solenoid isnt even the same one as the original, which makes your point redundant. I RECEIVED A DIFFERENT SOLENOID THAN THE ONE WHICH WAS ORIGINALLY SHIPPED TO YDNA.

All that I know is that the SOLENOID shipped to ydna was in perfect working condition, the button to push the on/off had simply been broken off. The solenoid could still be turned on with an allen wrench, and worked for a days play just fine.

As far as the invoice #, uqpimp will contact you with that information as I am not the one who has it.

Last edited by paintballpark187 : 03-07-2006 at 02:24 AM.
Old 03-07-2006, 04:22 AM #33
xminusx

xminusx is a Supporting Member
Wow, 90% of you people are all brainwashed. 'YNDA is amazing blah blah blah..' people make mistakes, its a fact. He effed up, he admitted it, stop defending him.

mistro- 'perpisfully'...nice try

I LOL'ed at that. You can talk crap, but cant spell. A for effort though.
Old 03-07-2006, 10:50 AM #34
Darkassaliant
CK Mafia Straight Killa

If he mixed up your noid don't come in here and cry about it, let him know. We can't do anything about it. Just work with him.
Old 03-07-2006, 11:07 AM #35
Outkast-Spike
Oh Yeah?

Outkast-Spike is a Supporting Member
Personally, all my dealings with Ydna have been totally smooth. I followed the guidelines on his site regarding what to do, payment, contacting, etc. and have never had a problem. He has one of my Shockers now as a matter of fact.

I wouldn't put much sotck in these two (uqpimp, paintballpark187) guys' claims, they don't even know that there is no such thing as a "non-vision" upper board. That should tell anyone all they need to know right there. They have no clue what they're talking about.

A part was mixed up, gee, is that truly unbelievable? No need to come in a Shocker forum and slander a guy, especially one with a well know, good reputation. What did you (uqpimp, paintballpark187) expect to gain?
Old 03-07-2006, 01:14 PM #36
paintballpark187
Burninating you up.

Oh sorry that I did not know that there was no non vision upper board, as all the 5 shockers that I have owned, have been vision. The little brown plug in which the eye wire is plugged in to was missing, I figured it was a non vision board. I just want my upper board and working solenoid back, so I can find a broken solenoid with a working upper board to take parts.

And xminusx - Finally .
Old 03-07-2006, 01:24 PM #37
Outkast-Spike
Oh Yeah?

Outkast-Spike is a Supporting Member
^ for a man that's had 5 Shockers, that's a pretty simple, basic little tid-bit of information to not know..

Anyways, good luck to you.
Old 03-07-2006, 01:25 PM #38
xminusx

xminusx is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballpark187
And xminusx - Finally .

I got your back, don't worry.
Old 03-07-2006, 02:29 PM #39
methical20

methical20 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by uqpimp
Supply and demand at its worst right here. I hear you YDNA but really man if your getting that much stuff you need to be sure that a good service can be given to the customer. Perhaps hire someone to help, although that could raise prices.
This is the first mistake of YDNA's that I have ever seen on PBN. ONE mistake, cut the man some slack. Your just all bent out of shape because your the one case. Theres no need for him to hire a second person when he rarley screws up.
Old 03-07-2006, 11:47 PM #40
paintballpark187
Burninating you up.

He said he already has a second person to handle shipping, does that mean he needs a third?
Old 03-07-2006, 11:49 PM #41
Ydna
timetraveler

Ydna is a Moderator
Ydna is BST Trusted
I'd hire a dozen people if anyone in this town were competant enough to do it...friggen backwoods farming state...

As told by Stobaeus
Old 03-08-2006, 12:50 AM #42
paintballpark187
Burninating you up.

Move to socal, pay kids in HK stickers.