Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 03-06-2006, 03:03 PM #1
paintballpark187
Burninating you up.

paintballpark187 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Ydna = Bad News.

So, 9 months ago my buddy borrowed my dynasty shocker to play in an XPSL event, and ended up breaking the button on the upper board. After 5 months of nagging him to fix it, he sends it to Ydna who says he can fix it, after receiving the solenoid restating that the solenoid can not be fixed and he will ship it back. After 3 months of my buddy (uqpimp) sending him PMs with not a single return, the solenoid randomly arrives. I get to his house to check out the solenoid, noting that the button actually is fixed, which got me pretty stoked. Compare it to the solenoid I took off my stock vision to put in the dynasty, and it is a NON vision upper board, with a BROKEN solenoid which will not click. Wheres my working solenoid?

Cliffs:
Sent solenoid to be fixed by YDNA
Upper board labeled "unfixable"
3 months of PMs to YDNA with no reply
Solenoid finally arrives, BROKEN solenoid, WRONG upper board.

Maybe I can get my problem resolved, or at least make sure this does not happen to any other PBNer in the future.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-06-2006, 03:06 PM #2
superstick
God, Love, Murder

prolly a mix up.........is this really all there is to this story?

casue ydna has positive customers and feedback by the hundreds and thousands so i dought he would do something like thsi

Old 03-06-2006, 03:16 PM #3
IntenseImage
Death Dealer

IntenseImage is playing at Living Legends III
Um since when does the upper board determine if its vision or not -- I thought it was the main board that did that?

Also just to make sure (since you are kinda mixing some stuff up) .. you send him your solenoid and upper board (im guessing parker/black noid) with a broken upper BOARD power button (note you said broken SOLENOID) and according to you Andy says the SOLENOID cant be fixed and sends you back a noid/board combo with a working BOARD BUTTON but broken SOLENOID? If im reading it the way you wrote it (assuming you wrote it correctly) you made out in the deal -- u send a busted noid/board and got back a fixed board with a noid that is still not working (but he said that anyway)

Pe@ce

Last edited by IntenseImage : 03-06-2006 at 03:24 PM.
Old 03-06-2006, 03:18 PM #4
RagingItalianMan
ello

RagingItalianMan is a Supporting Member
how can you have a wrong upper board?
Old 03-06-2006, 03:20 PM #5
I_EAT_NOOBS

I_EAT_NOOBS is a Supporting Member
I_EAT_NOOBS owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I_EAT_NOOBS plays in the APPA D3 division
I_EAT_NOOBS supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntenseImage
Um since when does the upper board determine if its vision or not -- I thought it was the main board that did that?

Pe@ce
Yea, and ydna is a VERY busy man he probly recives 25 pm's a day

If you think your religion has nothing to do with pb, put this in your sig.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...1#post78907431
Old 03-06-2006, 03:33 PM #6
chickin0000000000

chickin0000000000 plays in the PSP
Plug vision strip in to upper board !BAM! vison upper board.
Im sure there was a mix up. Ydna is always busy. Try PMing him again, Im sure he can fix it.

Adam
Old 03-06-2006, 04:26 PM #7
Aug Sauce
Rain Paint

it was probably a mix up one man cant do it all hes not the scamming type
Old 03-06-2006, 04:50 PM #8
DKMythos

There's no such thing as a non-vision upper board, like it was stated earlier, the vision is dictated by the lower main board.

So, I would suggest getting some facts straight before complaining and damaging someone's reputation. I'm wondering, with this mix up or unsatisfactory service that you've gotten, have you tried contacting him to reconcile it first?

Because, straight up, mistakes do happen, and I'm sure if it was a mistake, it wasn't one that was done on purpose.
Old 03-06-2006, 05:51 PM #9
ColdFuzion
BUST!

Andy is the man, you just had a small mix-up. I'm sure you can talk to him and get things straightened out.

Feedback
Old 03-06-2006, 05:59 PM #10
superstick
God, Love, Murder

i dont think that kid is ever coming back...............lol

Old 03-06-2006, 06:33 PM #11
PaintballPimp458
Keep It Palatial.

PaintballPimp458 supports Team VICIOUS
PaintballPimp458 posts videos on PbNation
PaintballPimp458 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PaintballPimp458 is attending Decay of Nations VI
lol

Gearbag & PB T-Shirt Sale: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=80339200
GoPro Hero 3 for sale: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=82948905
WTB Hybrid Tech Contract Killer Stickers PM ME

Tutorial: How to leave PBNation Feedback: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh3mpOtmxYc
Old 03-06-2006, 07:09 PM #12
I_EAT_NOOBS

I_EAT_NOOBS is a Supporting Member
I_EAT_NOOBS owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I_EAT_NOOBS plays in the APPA D3 division
I_EAT_NOOBS supports DLX Technology
Haha

If you think your religion has nothing to do with pb, put this in your sig.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...1#post78907431
Old 03-06-2006, 07:11 PM #13
paintballpark187
Burninating you up.

Oh man, that was a good one. Too bad this "kid" still has a broken solenoid, and will continue to come back until the matter is cleared up.

Let me clear this up for all of you,

The solenoid was sent to him with the intention of getting the attached upper boards on/off button fixed. He stated that it could not be fixed, and sent back the wrong solenoid. The solenoid he sent back is definitely not the one I sent him, the labels are peeling off when mine were not, and although the upper board sort of works and turns on now, there is NO vision strip to plug my eyes in to (did he take it off? I dont think so). Also, the solenoid does not click, but I cant be sure that the actual solenoid is broken, not just the upper board.

But like I said, maybe this is all a misunderstanding that can be taken care of, the main point is that it IS taken care of and that I am not still out a solenoid after 4 months.

Last edited by paintballpark187 : 03-06-2006 at 07:15 PM.
Old 03-06-2006, 07:20 PM #14
mistro101

1st of all, ydna has tons of feedback for jobs well done.
ydna > you

if ydna did rip you off

ydna > you

im not believing anything you say until i hear from ydna's mouth that he perpisfully ****ed you over. i believe there is more to the story here
Old 03-06-2006, 07:23 PM #15
Darkassaliant
CK Mafia Straight Killa

andy wouldn't **** anyone over.... he's got tons of guns... like he needs another shocker.... or more parts for that matter...
Old 03-06-2006, 07:25 PM #16
paintballpark187
Burninating you up.

Are you guys seriously such jerks as to completely put down my story because YDNA has feedback? I have feedback too, and all I know is that my buddy broke my solenoid, sent it to YDNA, wouldnt get any replies to his PMs, and now I have the wrong, broken solenoid sitting in my toolbox never to be used.

More details to this story? UQPIMP sent him many PMs, sorry I do not know exactly what they say, all I do know is that they were never replied to.

YDNA can greater than sign me any day, frankly I dont care... All I want is my solenoid back. The one I sent him was working, with a broken upper board button. If I can at least even get THAT back, I can send it to someone else to be fixed, and finally get to sell this vision shocker sitting in my closet, getting no use because of a missing solenoid.

I posted on here as to get this whole matter resolved, not to start a flame war of YDNA fanboys versus myself.
Old 03-06-2006, 07:30 PM #17
Darkassaliant
CK Mafia Straight Killa

why don't you just be patient, e-mail him and wait. He is very busy...
Old 03-06-2006, 07:33 PM #18
paintballpark187
Burninating you up.

3 MONTHS is not long enough to wait for a return to a simple private message?

I guess I need to be more patient .
Old 03-06-2006, 07:49 PM #19
ob_frontman

ob_frontman is reppin' sidebar 4 life
are you a 100% sure it was a working solenoid. When your friend broke the on off he could have also ****ed the solenoid. Or scence ydna gets a **** load of guns and parts he could have just sent you the wrong part. So just e-mail him and say what happend. He has had a lot of stuff to do for the last month I think. Also dude change the title to the thread. One bad thing to happen out of like 1000000000 isnt that bad.
Todd Martinez fan club member #4
Old 03-06-2006, 07:51 PM #20
uqpimp
www.paintballreport.com

uqpimp is a Supporting Member
This is true.. the story is that the shocker was used in xpsl corona event #2 last season where it broke. I lagged on the repair and ended up sending it mid december to YDNA using the link to ZDS paintball given to me by YDNA via a pmhttp://www.zdspb.com/commerce/shipping.html . I sent YDNA the solenoid, 10 dollars for the repair, and money for return shipping all in a self adressed package. I sent him a pm asking for an update and he sent me a pm back january 4 saying that he hadn't recieved my package. The next morning a pm was sent where he said he had made a mistake and actually had the package but that the solenoid/upper-board has a bad coil and that is why it won't turn on. YDNA said that he can not repair it and he will send it back to me. THAT WAS HIS LAST PM EVER. I have sent periodic pm's to YDNA asking where the solenoid is and a 2 weeks ago i recieved. Although the solenoid does not seem to be the one i had sent out.
Old 03-06-2006, 07:58 PM #21
paintballpark187
Burninating you up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ob_frontman
are you a 100% sure it was a working solenoid. When your friend broke the on off he could have also ****ed the solenoid. Or scence ydna gets a **** load of guns and parts he could have just sent you the wrong part. So just e-mail him and say what happend. He has had a lot of stuff to do for the last month I think. Also dude change the title to the thread. One bad thing to happen out of like 1000000000 isnt that bad.
Yeah, I apologize to YDNA for the misguiding thread title, Im just angry that I am out a working solenoid. As for the working-ness of the noid, It worked, I actually ghetto used it for a day by removing the on/off button and sticking an allan thru the back to turn it on, it worked the entire day and was then shipped to YDNA.