Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-11-2001, 04:06 PM #1
nuke_france
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
Smile Mag-Owner looking for Electro!

I've had a mag now for a couple months, and ive done just about everything i can do to make it a sweet gun... short of going electronic... but i want something a bit faster with the same accuracy as i have with my mag... Citing the recent price-drop of the Timmy, it looks like a pretty viable option for me... I know this forum might be a bit biased, but just tell me what you think of them anyway...
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-11-2001, 08:22 PM #2
drone71

Timmi

The marker is well worth the money! It proforms great! It is a bit big. However, this marker wont let you down...
Old 08-11-2001, 09:08 PM #3
kikitup

kikitup is a Supporting Member
Check out firstcallpaintball.com for the best price. I don't think you can go wrong for the money. I play with and against Angels all the time, and I feel as an equal to them. Except that I still have some money in my pocket!
Old 08-11-2001, 11:38 PM #4
gatorchris
BS unnecessary

Quote:
It is a bit big.
Its actually 1/2 inch shorter than an angel, and thinner top to bottom. Ive shot angels and timmys, I see zero difference in performance. You can shoot as fast as the balls can feed with both, the big bonus for the timmy is the anti-chop eye. Angels can outshoot the rev and make soup, the timmy will hang the bolt and let the ball drop and then shoot. I dont even carry a squeegy anymore, one less thing to worry about. If you can, shoot both and get a feel, it doesnt matter what we say if youre not comfortable shooting it.