Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-17-2001, 09:15 PM #1
Matix86AF
Awaiting Email Confirmation

has been a member for 10 years
Regulators

If set to a low enough pressure will a reg quiet your gun a little and make it run smoother? Also Besides stab's running well on co2 do the vigilante and pure energy reg's also run good on co2? I might buy one for my f4. Aslo doesn't it use more co2 though to put it to a lower pressure? If I have to use more co2 to get a lower pressure and quiet my gun a little I'd do it.
Advertisement
Old 10-17-2001, 10:15 PM #2
abcito

abcito is a Supporting Member
abcito is a founding member
abcito owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Yes lowering your pressure will quiet teh gun down...but the part that will lower the noise the most will be the barrel.....Smart Parts barrels are good for that. DON'T Get a vig if you're going to run CO2 it will ruin the reg...the palmers stab is the best CO2 reg out there...not sure about the PMI ones.....as for the f4 I'm not sure if you can run LP but check in their forums or go to the owners group
Old 10-18-2001, 04:05 PM #3
Matix86AF
Awaiting Email Confirmation

How bout CP barrels they good? Thats what I have.
Old 10-20-2001, 05:00 AM #4
Air-Crowell
DUKE

CP barrels are nice, they also aren't very expensive, which is always a plus. My friend had a smartparts and liked it alot, he did break in two at the seam (it was an all american) but SP replaced it for free. Dye is also another good company. They are expensive, and you could probably get the same performance from a CP.