Old 03-06-2006, 06:18 PM #2
JloveBig
500 positive feedbacks

JloveBig is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
pleasure to deal with, sent payment asap.... wish they were all this easy
Old 03-06-2006, 06:26 PM #3
justin818

Great GUY traded barrels all his stuff are brand new or use once or 2 ill vouch for this guy anyday..
Old 03-09-2006, 09:05 PM #5
sucksatlife
yeah, im sweet like that

Very easy and nice guy to work with. Recieved shipment after ONLY 2 DAYS of finalizing deal. All parts were as he said, in very good condition. Glad to deal with him again.
Old 03-10-2006, 03:47 PM #6
PBPRO19

PBPRO19 is a Supporting Member
PBPRO19 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!! HORRIBLE SELLER!!!!!

I was going to buy a impulse body from him via money order. We both agreed to ship at the same time. so, the next day i sent the money order. i get home and PMed him, he read the PM but no response, a few hours later i send another PM, he reads it again, and no response. Then, after the Post office closes and its too late to go get my money order back he PMs me. He tells me now that he doesnt want to ship at the same time anymore. He also says that if i went and sent another 30.00 to make it 100.00 total he would ship the body out asap. He will be receiving my MO in a day or two, and ill feel lucky if i get it back.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID!
Old 03-11-2006, 12:25 AM #7
Medina
I like milling

Medina is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBPRO19
I was going to buy a impulse body from him via money order. We both agreed to ship at the same time. so, the next day i sent the money order. i get home and PMed him, he read the PM but no response, a few hours later i send another PM, he reads it again, and no response. Then, after the Post office closes and its too late to go get my money order back he PMs me. He tells me now that he doesnt want to ship at the same time anymore. He also says that if i went and sent another 30.00 to make it 100.00 total he would ship the body out asap. He will be receiving my MO in a day or two, and ill feel lucky if i get it back.
You sir are a liar. I never told you to send another $30. You're making it seem like I held out for more money. This was not the case and can be proved by our PM exchange. I explained to you that I could not deny my reservations of shipping first/same time to you. You changed the agreed price so much. You said $75 one day, then $70 the next. Even now you're under the impression that we agreed on $70!
I told you that you'll be getting your money order back. I am simply going to mark the sealed envelope "Return to Sender". I bet you won't even have the decency to edit your feedback once you get your money order back safe and sound.
When all is said and done, you could not be trusted. I'm glad I never went thru with the deal.

Quote:
DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS IMMATURE KID!
So who's the "immature kid" again?

Last edited by Medina : 03-11-2006 at 03:36 AM.
Old 03-11-2006, 01:04 PM #8
PBPRO19

PBPRO19 is a Supporting Member
PBPRO19 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medina
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBPRO19
dude, did you ship it yet or what? you read my last PM but didnt reply.
No, I did not ship it. I have reservations about shipping first so I'm not going thru with this deal anymore. I just got scammed by a guy on akaowners last night. I don't want it to happen again. I hope you understand.

If you sent out the money order already I will return it to you with a check for $2.00. That should cover your cost.

If you still want the body just send another money order for 30.00 and i will ship it tomorrow.

QUOTED DIRECTLY FROM A PM!
Old 03-12-2006, 05:29 PM #9
Medina
I like milling

Medina is a Supporting Member
You're really pissing me off. Now you're just inserting **** that I never said. I don't know if you know this but I have a perfect record of our PM exchanges as well so the following is just a blatant lie:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBRO19
If you still want the body just send another money order for 30.00 and i will ship it tomorrow.
I'm a mature 27 year old that communicates with perfect grammar, spelling, and punctuation. First of all, anybody that knows me or deals with me knows that I would never type "30.00" instead of "$30.00", the former being just an unclear, insignificant number while the latter is monetary denomination. Secondly, I would never spell "I" with a lower case "i". That's how teenagers with no respect for the English language type, not me. Lastly, why would I explain how I just got scammed on a deal on another forum and then turn around and forget about all that for just thirty more dollars?? You gotta be kidding me!

You caught yourself out there again, eh?

Stop posting in this thread. Stop making an utter fool of yourself.

Last edited by Medina : 03-12-2006 at 05:33 PM.
Old 03-13-2006, 11:12 PM #10
SPAMUFFMAN
SPAMUFFMAN

This guy is an Awesome seller!!!!!

I bought an I frame from him and he shipped very promptly!!! Very responsible seller. I am also a 27 year old with a love for the sport of paintball. The previous post is just another reason I am a very adimate user of paypal. It just allieviates a lot of the problems!! Anyway thanks for a great product. I hope to deal with you again!!

My feed back:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post19746367
(14 pos/0 neg)
Old 03-14-2006, 12:46 AM #11
turkeyes
BornTobeWild

Bought a classic cp barrel from him.
Awesome seller! Very good deal! A+
WOuld love to do another business. Thx.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever."

Last edited by turkeyes : 03-14-2006 at 12:56 AM.
Old 03-15-2006, 11:55 AM #12
LiGhTs OuT
Impulse-Owners.com

GREAT SELLER! I purchased 4 separate items off him and upon receipt of the money he promptly shipped the items.

All item were in great condition as stated!!
Old 03-24-2006, 08:52 PM #13
homerj
The Nicest of The Damned

homerj is a founding member
homerj owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
can't say enough good things about this guy. he shipped first, the items were in excellent condition, he gave me a good price & was just really easy to work with. buy from him with confidence. A++++

OLD FEEDBACK 71+/0-

XBOX LIVE - homer39042
Old 03-27-2006, 11:57 PM #14
blakdragon21

Good guy good product. Kept communication throughout the deal. Would do business anytime. Thanks again.
Old 03-30-2006, 09:05 PM #15
BIP8ntb@ll
Wilkes University Pres.

BIP8ntb@ll owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
BIP8ntb@ll owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
BIP8ntb@ll is an NCPA player
BIP8ntb@ll plays in the APPA D4 division
great seller, A++++ sent very fast

Wilkes University Paintball #44

34+/0-[/center]
Old 04-17-2006, 07:54 PM #16
agdstorminnorman

agdstorminnorman posts videos on PbNation
agdstorminnorman has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
agdstorminnorman has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ndz bolt for impy

Great price and great communication. Will buy again from this guy.

Please pm for information on
T2 and S6.5 Slot blockers.
Old 06-09-2006, 01:00 AM #17
golobulus
team punishment

traded great guns with him. awesome trader, definitely knew what he was talking about and mature. he shipped first and it came in perfect condition. definitely trustworthy and a great contact to have. A++++
My 1 of 1 aurora closer f/s/t/
l.a. distraction red/blue
:jtusa: :haze: :infinity: :hsp: :pbwarehouse: :bonus ball: :rip oc asylum:
Old 06-13-2006, 07:44 PM #18
Mi Suoivid
<3'd SVP

A++ seller. Bought a Scepter kit off him and when it arrived I was pleased to find it was exactly as described (pristine!). Great communication as well. I have no reservations about dealing with him again.

thanks Ian!

Black/Gold 07' Vicious Ego : kila dents/kila dirty bolt and pin/gold plated macro fittings/blackout screw kit Possibly looking to sell - PM if interested

*My Feedback* 19+/0- Old + 3 New
Old 09-23-2006, 11:55 PM #19
ghettofbls925
Mac Dre all dam Dizzay!!!

This guy is definately one to trust. I just recieved a shocktech DM5 from this guy and it came just like he said. A+ seller. He will definately deliver what he promises.
Old 10-08-2006, 10:13 AM #20
Ballingpaint
Redbull and Vodka

Ballingpaint helped look for balloons
Bought a Dm5 from him. A++++ seller. Everthing went perfect. Would deal with him any time.......Not to worry one bit when dealing with him.
Old 10-09-2006, 02:15 PM #21
kapp99

good seller, i bought a UL tip from him and it looks great, not the color i thought i bought but its ok considering the circumstances he went through the week before he was able to ship it to me. Definitely recommended!!!!! A+++!!!!!!!