Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-18-2002, 11:28 AM #1
Saccan
If youre ugly, youre ugly

has been a member for 10 years
Warp feed Qs

This is an AGD product so im posting here i guess...

Been having one to many shots on my hopper lately and its getting to me. So ive set my eye on the warp feed. And of course i have some Qs. Hopefully someone here can help me. Ive been away from Paintball for roughly a year. Back then HALO, Ricos and Warps were either myths or in the prototype stage. So bear with me if my Qs are somewhat nutty

1: Are any partskits for the warp available? In case it breaks...

2: As a former MAG owner i know AGD makes quality stuff. But is anything known to havoc either by wear or by quality?

3: It reacts on Vibration i understand but ive seen people using trigger action to activate the warp. Is this reserved for the Iframes and Emags only?

4: Are theyre "generations" of warps, like theyre are generations of markers, where the next is an improvement over the last. The newer ones comes with a black hose, is that the only difference?

5: I cant quite remember but is it true you can set it to run on either 12V or 24V and thereby increasing BPS?

6: Back to vibrations again ... If it malfunctions, can you pat or whack it in a desperate attempt to get it to run again? As a desperate measure. Or are they supersensitive to react on special "balls fired vibrations"??

Any help appreciated

Last edited by Saccan : 10-18-2002 at 11:31 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-18-2002, 12:38 PM #2
paintballerRoCkEt
Awaiting Email Confirmation

I have lots of answers

1. Not totally sure but if you call agd or go to www.automags.org you can purchase parts for your warp feed.

2. I have been using my warp for a little over a year with no problems; nothing has worn down and its still going stronge. The only thing that has gone wronge was i was runnng lol and fell in about a 5 foot hole and snapped warp body in half: It still works great

3. It is reserved for intilframes and emags only but if you search there are ways took hook a intelfied to guns such as a matrix or intimmy lol u just better be careful doing it. Yes you can set it to vibration. You can adjust teh sensitivity with a nob in teh warp and how long it spins by adjusting these little black boxes in warp its all nice and easy.

4. The newer ones have so miniscul changes but nothing that really matters. better battery wire and a different wheel inside if i remember right. But i saw no change in my warp. It was free to what the heck.

5. You can but you have to so weird stuff wich isnt worth it 17 bps is plenty fast.

6. The only reason it would malfunction and not spin is if your battery is real low or your vibration sensor isnt set sensitive enough. But yes whacking it does work.

Hope this helps

Last edited by paintballerRoCkEt : 10-18-2002 at 12:41 PM.
Old 10-18-2002, 03:43 PM #3
Saccan
If youre ugly, youre ugly

Thanx rocket, that really helped....
Old 10-18-2002, 10:24 PM #4
paintballerRoCkEt
Awaiting Email Confirmation

glad to have helped you.