Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-27-2006, 08:45 AM #1
Shadow Fox
saix

has been a member for 10 years
Tribals LP or HP?

Hey guys I was wondering what pressure the gun is because If I get a micro rock lpr and a aka 2-liter *is that a good combo?* what tank pressure would I need? Also if I was to later upgrade the valve and bolt, could this affect my pressure also for determining the tank pressure?

Thank you. I would of posted this on TOG but for some reason wont let me post *I never got a confirmation e-mail*
Advertisement
Old 02-27-2006, 08:53 AM #2
shiftycastro30 (Banned)
Tribal/AKA/Palmer monger

shiftycastro30 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Fox
Hey guys I was wondering what pressure the gun is because If I get a micro rock lpr and a aka 2-liter *is that a good combo?* what tank pressure would I need? Also if I was to later upgrade the valve and bolt, could this affect my pressure also for determining the tank pressure?

Thank you. I would of posted this on TOG but for some reason wont let me post *I never got a confirmation e-mail*
that is a great combo........ive used on all my guns just a 800 output tank but mind you i had the high pressure hpr.

wouldnt really effect the tank pressure..... as a matter of fact it will lower your usage to get more shots
Old 02-27-2006, 09:02 AM #3
Shadow Fox
saix

I'm just confused to weither I should get a HP or LP tank. Cause its like if I have an LPR and then have a HPR inline, do those cancel out and dosent matter what tank pressure I use ~_~.
Old 02-27-2006, 09:06 AM #4
shiftycastro30 (Banned)
Tribal/AKA/Palmer monger

shiftycastro30 is a Supporting Member
hp tank is best for what you have..... if you use a lp tank youll starve it for air
Old 02-27-2006, 09:12 AM #5
Shadow Fox
saix

alright thank you guys very much *btw my tog account now works, I changed e-mails then changed back*

BTW I dont have this setup but its more like a future plan. Hopfully wulf sells me his gun ~_~