sorry I haven't updated this in awhile. Real life got busy. So i got everything working. It's pretty straight forward. Here are some images of what i did for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES only. I'm not responsible if you copy what I did, screw up and hurt yourself or your marker or anyone/thing in your radius of destruction.
Poor lighting and low juice in the camera so the colors look kinda weird. but anyway.
I the had the shop at work cut down the male threads until they were the same size as the original SS piece:
Then i just attached it to the body, I took off the front piece of the lower tube to make sure that my new adapter wasn't protruding into the tube any more than the original piece had:
and heres the final product:
balling on a budget so still to come is a reg and an on/off. Prob going with a detonator since its cheaper than a CP but that might make the front way too long well see.