PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-10-2001, 04:05 PM #1
omber
Attention: Mike Gates of Pensacola Florida and friends of Mike Gates

Mike, and friends of Mike Gates:

I first off hope that you take this post very seriously. I have waited very patiently and am getting sick and tired of hearing all of the lies and B S. I have the forms that need to be filled out for the Check Diversion office and I have the checks in the amount of 1100.00 and 1310.00 and I am going to fill out the forms tomorrow. I am not screwing around anymore and cannot take the constant lies. I have tried calling you and giving you all the chances I can, and I am frankly sick and tired. I want my guns back and the $200.00 promised before I send off these checks. I will call you tomorrow to work out everything and hopefully whoever knows him reading this post will let him know that I'm not going to take his bull**** anymore. He knows my number so I STRONGLY urge him to call me before I do something that he will regret I did. I know he has a family and I know that the checks will most likely get him in jail considering both checks that he has written that bounced is a FELONY. I am pissed off and want this resolved.

If you reply to this post and know him, please let me know that you know him and you will be contacting him.

Thanks
Andrew (omber)

For those just now reading this, Mike Gates wrote me 3!!! bad checks for 3 guns... ONe Bronze AD LCD (which he sent back) One Red Dark LCD and one Pewter Dark LCD

PS: I am going to be sending off the checks most likely on Tuesday of next week. HIs phone is disconnected and I have not talked to him in about a week. I hope someone lets him know..

HMM what's this??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg p8100004.jpg (56.1 KB, 145 views)

Old 08-13-2001, 08:04 PM #2
BB2kCockerKapp
Long Gone

has been a member for 10 years
i got a cocker from him on ebay....stock 2k for 290....it was 310 with shipping....after a week, i e-mailed him...btw, i used billpoint, on my visa....anyway, i e-mailed him to no avail...the number in the auction didn't work, so i e-mailed and e-mailed, until finally he replied saying....o, the gun was sent back, i wrote the wrong zip,...he gave me the same number, which now worked...everytime i called he wasn't their or "was very busy", as his son would put it....finally one day i called them up screaming and yelling abuot some mail fruad, 10 years in jail, my uncle is fbi ****....and he started to talk to me...he said it got sent back again...finally i got my mother on the phone....and finally after disputing the charge with visa...after about 6 weeks, one morning....i woke up, and my cocker had arrived....with a half case of marbs that he threw in for free.....everything was in order as it was promised....but whatever....i am thinking now that i never told visa this, hmmm maybe i got a free cocker....hmm maybe my mom owes me 300 bucks that i gave her for the bill....we'll see.
Funked out with a gangsta twist
If you smoke like I smoke
Then you high like everyday
And if your *** is a buster
213 will regulate
Old 08-15-2001, 02:07 AM #3
bad-karma
|3D|<|2m

yea omber, i don't think your getting any of the guns back. i think he would have ditched you and took of with the guns. i would threaten to go to the police and what not soory bout the bad deal with him
Old 08-19-2001, 12:01 AM #4
fuelhux
FUEL! FUEL! FUEL!

FLORIDA, the people down there are all about rippin ya off. Almost all the people that rip people off on here are from florida. WE all need to get together and take a little road trip to Florida
, 1500 psi aci pressure gauge on aci bottomline,blue macroline setup, shocktech beavertail, WGP beavertail, polished internals and new cup seal, polished ball detent, padded gun case, JT speed pack with 4 blue and clear dye tubes, B.E. 2 pod harness, J.T. black and clear flex 7 no scratches 32* mask's (green, black), clear adjustable elbow
, others i cant think of right now, no tank sold seperatly but shoots very consistent for a spyder with the new reg on nitrogen.
Old 08-19-2001, 09:40 PM #5
bad-karma
|3D|<|2m

hey that's not true, i havent ripped people off, i havent even sold/traded anything and if i try to sell my imp this post is ganna cause me not to be able to sell it

Last edited by bad-karma : 08-19-2001 at 09:44 PM.
Old 08-20-2001, 09:22 AM #6
1Hailstorm
Proud American

Hey Don't forget Cananda! Not just Florida. You always have to C.Y.A.