Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-10-2001, 01:25 PM #1
sloth_04
Pro-player

has been a member for 10 years
Air leakage

Recently my tippmann custom started to leak air. I screw the tank in, and usually you can hear it engage and then it stops. But now it continues to hiss. The only way for me to remidy this problem is to turn the tank back a tiny bit. When I do this though my balls seem to fly only about 30 feet. What should I do as more of a long term fix for this problem.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-10-2001, 07:01 PM #2
Crisfofusu
"Crackhead"

has been a member for 10 years
hows your bottle o-ring lookin? also, look at your bottle valve pin and make sure it doesnt look like its out of place... change the o-ring first - thats the easiest thing to do... then, if that doesnt work, then drop another o-ring in the asa and then screw in the tank... if you're still leakin air then your problem may deal with the tank valve...

problems with air leaks and asa's sometimes have to deal with the tank's pin valve being too low or too high - happens once in a while... if anything, talk to your proshop or call up who ever sold you the tank/gun and ask em some questions... usually, any proshop will be happy to look at your gun (sometimes they charge $10 but whatever...)

It's not what you shoot, it's what you hit.

CountyPaintball - PaintballKingdom - G3PB