Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-13-2002, 04:37 PM #1
JoeDirte29
Banned

has been a member for 10 years
Many Questions about Mags and Air

I'm planning on dual stabilizing the mag that I'm getting (just arrived at third party). I know I can do the female, but with the male do I just get a vertical bottle adapter, screw in the male stabilizer then hook it up to the mag?

Also, I was looking at the palmer stabilizer site and there is also a sideline stab where it hooks directly to the mag AIR. What is the AIR? How does it hook up? Where would it go in relation to the dual stabilizers? Could I do Triple stabilizers (Male, Female, and Sideline)??
Thank you!!!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-13-2002, 04:39 PM #2
manike
WWW.SIMONIZED.COM

manike is a Mega Moderator
manike is a Supporting Member
manike works for a Paintball manufacturer
manike supports Bob Gurnsey
manike supports our troops
You only need one stabilizer on your mag, any more is overkill and may actually be detrimental to performace.

Are you using co2? the sideline stabilizer is a great way to run it on the mag, or you could use one as a foregrip.

manike
Old 10-13-2002, 06:56 PM #3
JoeDirte29
Banned

I definetely want to use a reg both to regulate the air and as a foregrip. How does the sideline hook up? Do I need a vertical bottle adapter? Does it just screw in and then I have to macroline it to the mag?
Old 10-13-2002, 11:51 PM #4
TheLitt

If you have a HPA tank on your mag DO NOT use another reg. The HPA tank has one reg. The mag has the AIR which is a built in reg (the back part of the valve) anything more than the 2nd red (the one on the HPA tank) will be overkill and will starve your mag.
Old 10-14-2002, 04:57 PM #5
Smitty2k1
Mag-In-The-House

5 regs on one gun sounds fun +/- 0.0001.. heh at least the stabalizers recharge HELLA FAST
But also, you need to step down the pressure in each reg, so i think you would need a tank that could output like 2000 psi