speed ball playa 98 supports Team VICIOUS
i think its cool
Advertisement
Old 02-16-2006, 09:12 PM #44
BeenPimpSlapped?
Obi-Wan-PIMP-Nobi

BeenPimpSlapped? is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Not very EVIL or scary looking is it? I was expecting more sinister milling like a Dark Shocker or NME. Otherwise it looks small and comphy. With a UL frame it will be nice, but just another PM6 when you really break it down.

At this point I doubt the changed the bolt or LPR. Hope we get a PIPE and a DET or better yet a redesigned DET with smoother body lines to match.

I will get one regardless.
BeenPimpSlapped? Official Fan Club Member #1
Kinda scary that "The.Evil.Tech", the "smart" guy at EVIL can't figure out the double post thing..gotta stop using that ramping mouse..
Offical Jenna Jameson Fan Club Member #1
I'm the forgotten EVIL BETA tester..and PIMP-FU MASTER
Old 02-16-2006, 09:44 PM #45
pur3evil
moo

pur3evil owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
If that is the final design, I'm not very impressed. Unless they did a lot on the inside, I'll stick with my Pimps and my Timmy backup.

-Howard
Old 02-16-2006, 10:30 PM #46
BeenPimpSlapped?
Obi-Wan-PIMP-Nobi

For us true. But for a new EVIL owner who was thinking about the PM6 it is a little nicer looking than stock. Just not what we expected.
Kinda scary that "The.Evil.Tech", the "smart" guy at EVIL can't figure out the double post thing..gotta stop using that ramping mouse..
Old 02-16-2006, 10:42 PM #47
sosoDAF
ATL

sosoDAF is a Supporting Member
If that is indeed the final design, and it is fairly cheap, I will consider buying one.
I've always been considering getting a Dye marker, after being offered a few DM4's as a trade. I hate the marketing schemes of Dye, like the fact they release a new model every year, meaning they do not care much about the consumer.
-Dan
Old 02-16-2006, 10:50 PM #48
racerc20

racerc20 is a Supporting Member
i am so not happy with the new minion... i feel evil has let us down and sold us out to the likes of DYE. Hell i could send my pimp to dave and have him mill minion on the side of it... doesnt make it one. EVIL has always been different and quality has always been 100%. I've personally worked on friends trix trying to figure out why it would eat batteries and shut off constantly... after proto sending out 2 replacement boards after months of back and forth... they had to send out a marker... took 3 months b4 my friend could use her gat. she relied on her trust old cocker during thattime. so i am very disappointed they went the way of a dye/proto/evil collaboration... and the evil part of it is what a name... maybe a barrel... they are not gonna change the reg the dye one is just as good a det. anyway im very disappointed... ill keep buying up pimps when they come up for sale and when there are no more to be had ill auction them off to BPS cuz he is a true pimp...anyway late and im disappointed and im ranting...

need to update my pics and sig since i acquired the EFT marker of one John Dresser(black with the yellow chinese evil logo)i got some mods and ideas for it... no where near what BPS is doing)
Racer
PIMP BLACK EFT JD SE PIMP...prototype.
www.ALIENpb.com
www.HighVelocityPaintball.com

www.BossPaintballProducts.com
Old 02-16-2006, 11:14 PM #49
BeenPimpSlapped?
Obi-Wan-PIMP-Nobi

Does that make 3 for you?

I'm cutting back, I have 2 for sale at my shop. The solid red one and the solid black one. That'll take me down to 4 to make room for the MINION.

Like to see pics of your new EFT. The ones on BPPs did not due the markers justice. Also none of the EFT PIMPs have serial numbers... I claimed 1 of 7 since I was first to think of it... Though I have to check with Dave, he may have made more than 7.
Old 02-16-2006, 11:14 PM #50
baller779

I second that, I think evil has sold us out. I new it would be DM like, but i didnt think that It would be a PM with minion milled on the side. oddley enough, I shot a PM5 last week for the first time and I hated it . It was very smooth however. Oh well, I still have my pimp.

*If you're a Jewish baller put this in your sig.*
PBrack.com

my feedbackhttp://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1308683
05 speed f/s/t
M5'D ECX F/S/T
Old 02-16-2006, 11:31 PM #51
pur3evil
moo

pur3evil owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Definately more than 7 of those bodies out there. I remember Dave posted a pic of 6 of them together, and I've seen a number of others.

-EDIT- Yep, definately more than 7: http://www.ballersincpb.com/gallery_pimpcollage.html

-Howard

Last edited by pur3evil : 02-16-2006 at 11:37 PM.
Old 02-16-2006, 11:49 PM #52
BeenPimpSlapped?
Obi-Wan-PIMP-Nobi

Think you're right. I've got to PM him to see.

guys remember form a companies business standpoint, the MINION is not meant for the PIMP owner. It's meant for new guys who haven't owned EVIL before. If they don't so this now, EVIL will not grow enough to release the AVATAR as a true EVIL marker in a year or two. heathon will be a PL marker also. get used to it. Planet eclipse built a greeat rep on PL stuff. EVIL needs to follow suit to get a beter rep. Look at all the negative comments about EVIL in the RL sponsor thread. This is the right move for EVIL, even if I was hoping for the "real" minion Aaron started. Maybe EVIL will make enough on this to hire Aaron back from Lucky to finish..

the real good news is we'll have lots of new people here on EVIL. if they like the MINION they will help spread the word about the PIMP and OMEN. With the lack of designers EVIL has now, I think they did the right thing. Evil's success ensures our LIFETIME warranties will mean something in a couple years.
Old 02-17-2006, 12:00 AM #53
P8ntballsucks
What does my shirt say?

P8ntballsucks is playing at Living Legends III
Uh, does the Minion come with a lifetime warranty? Would we send a broken gun to Dye or Evil?? Will Evil even stock parts so they can fix guns or will they just send us straight to Dye?

I've never had good luck dealing with Dye, so I'm hoping the answers are: yes, Evil, yes and no. Thank you.
Old 02-17-2006, 12:15 AM #54
BeenPimpSlapped?
Obi-Wan-PIMP-Nobi

^Damn good question! I agree with your hopes. Since this is not a sales question, maybe The.Evil.Tech can chime in with some info. I know he's lurking silently in the background listening to everything we say. And taking names and address, he knows what your kids look like. "daddy? this mean man gave me a lolly pop and then made me give him a hummer"

Bad mouth the MINION and you may loose a family member, Evil just operates like that.
Old 02-17-2006, 12:29 AM #55
racerc20

racerc20 is a Supporting Member
BPS wouldve been 4 but i sold my stock black one to buy Johns... its an unmilled one thats the way john liked to shoot it im told so mine has a serial number on it... ill get pics of it up tomorrow i put the crit trigger on it, st no rise and the system x slider of ocurse it has boss detents, lge trigger frame(early model no hole to access screw to remove trigger frame.)
so yeah im at 3 pimps now maybe more to come i think id like a silver one next
Racer
PIMP BLACK EFT JD SE PIMP...prototype.
www.ALIENpb.com
www.HighVelocityPaintball.com

www.BossPaintballProducts.com