PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 08-09-2001, 07:20 PM #1
keeptrying56

has been a member for 10 years
? for Vern1

Vern1 I just contacted Delta regarding the Pro-series Timmy. A younger guy answered the phone and when I aksed him about the Pro-series Timmy he had no idea what I was talking about. When I started going over the parts: LP mod, SOB, Ripper Body, aftermarket LP reg, etc.. he said he could just build one that way but it would no include an aftermarket reg. Vern1 do you have a number other than the 925-685-7141 for Delta? Do you have any contact names of individuals who are aware of this Pro-series Timmy other than Bob?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-09-2001, 08:39 PM #2
Morphious

That is that Bob told us. They are to be distributed through NPS so you might check with them. If they don't we might be able to get you a Ripper setup to Hose people.
Old 08-09-2001, 10:33 PM #3
keeptrying56

If you guys can set it up I would be more than glad to purchase it from you. Both you and Vern1 have saved me more than once when it comes to trouble shooting. Let me know the price and approximately how long it would take. Thanks again.
Old 08-09-2001, 10:45 PM #4
Morphious

Send an e-mail to info@pettypb.com that will be on Vern1's mail in the morning. We can find out if they have any Rippers in stock, and what colors they have, and also be able to give you a price.

Also check this out! We are now going to offer this.

We will be offering a Mod that does:
-The Trigger Mod.
-The LP Mod.
-Clean replace any O-Rings that are bad and setup the gun.
-Milling for the Reg housing and flow reg internals. This will effectivly Lower your input preasure, and it also makes the gun quieter. Help let the Timmi to breath better by allowing the flow to be increased into the Valve. This one is $25.00

Add the LP Chamber for $25.00 for black and $30.00 for the chrome.

Add a SOB if wanted add a little more Money I am not sure what it will cost $125.00 exc or straight out for $150.00.

Add a Warp Feed (Pro Team Products) and Wire it in to the gun I think around $220.00 setup with 2 9 Volt batterys wired in to the
gun. If you just want the standered Warp Feed installed 195.00.

Bob Long Delrin Bolts $40.00 when they are available. We currently have two that we are trying out they should be available very soon.

When you get the gun it will be setup and ready to play. We will do the setup how you wnat the gun to work. Just about everyone who has a Timmi on most of the boards know who we are just ask them.

Last edited by Morphious : 08-09-2001 at 11:04 PM.
Old 08-09-2001, 11:10 PM #5
gatorchris
BS unnecessary

I should be comin down next week Jeremy, have a chrome LP chamber ready, doin the 30 dollar deal. If you dont mind I want to look over your shoulder the whole time you guys are workin to just see how you go about dissasembly/reassembly to make sure Im being gentle enough. Ill ask lots of questions too, charge me extra if I get annoying
Old 08-09-2001, 11:29 PM #6
Morphious

No Problem Chris see you then. We are offering this to anyone that wants it done to there.
Old 08-10-2001, 03:02 PM #7
keeptrying56

Finally got a hold of Bob, he is really the only one aware of the tricked out Timmy, he states it is not a Pro-series Timmy but rather Ripper Timmy with everything on it. This is why his staff was so confused. He is taking names only right now and the guns should arrive in about a week from now. After the gun arrives he is supposed to call you and at that time you can place an order. Approximately $1,125.00.

Last edited by keeptrying56 : 08-10-2001 at 04:07 PM.