PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-14-2006, 11:19 AM #1
Zofarr
laugh@dangercry@weddings

Post The T-Board Installation Thread

I've Created this thread to help aid in the installation and setup of the Scenario Dreams T-Board

Installation of the board

Remove the screws holding the left handgrip cover on.

Unplug all the connectors located at the top of the control board.

Remove battery.

Unscrew the screws holding the control board in place.

Remove the original control board.

Insert The Dragun T-Board

Replace two mounting screw to secure the Dragun T-Board using the shorter eye board screws or the included spacers.

Plug the connectors in to the board (Power connector LAST). See Diagram.

Functionality

The Dragun/One T-Board operates similar to the stock control board. To turn the marker on, push and hold Button2 located on the lower part of the handle until the LED turns off. To turn off, push and hold until the LED turns off. If you are in SETUP mode, you must exit the SETUP mode to turn the marker off. To put in SAFETY mode, push and release the Button2 once. LED will be RED. To exit SAFETY mode, push and release Buttons, LED will turn GREEN. When you pull the trigger, the marker will fire once. Each time the trigger is pulled, the LED will turn OFF. When the trigger is released, the LED will turn back on. There is NO burst or full-auto mode on the Dragun T-board. If using the eye, the eye can be disabled AT ANY TIME by holding the trigger down for approx. two sec (default). The eye is disabled when the LED turns on while the trigger is still down. The Dwell will NOT be changed when disabling the eye. To re-active the eye, the marker must be turned off and back on.

NOTE1: It is recommended to remove the battery when play has completed for the day to prevent battery drain.

NOTE2: The Dragun T-Board has the large cylinder on the side, the One T-Board does not.

NOTE3: With the jumper removed, the SETUP mode is inaccessible. This is to prevent changing the settings in tournament play.

To change settings, restore defaults, or enter the Eye Alignment Tool:

Turn marker ON while holding in Button1 (the upper button). The LED will light until the marker �turns on�.

Continue to hold Button1 in; you can release Button2 (the lower button).

After one sec, the LED will blink once. Release Button1 now to enter the SETUP1 mode.

After another sec (two sec total) the LED will blink twice. Release Button1 now to enter the SETUP2 mode.

After another sec (three sec total) the LED will blink three times. Release Button1 now and the T-Board will be restored to its default settings.

After another sec (four sec total), the LED will turn on. You are now in the Eye Alignment Tool.

Release Button1.

To exit the Eye Alignment Tool, the marker must be turned off for 10 sec.

SETUP

SETUP

The setup modes are broken into individual settings, Dwell, Debounce, etc. When you first enter the setting, it will NOT be changed. This is so you can go to the next setting without having to re-enter your setting. Once you pull the trigger once, the setting will be reset to its minimum. Every trigger pull after that will increment the setting a defined about. You can go to the next setting by clicking the upper button once. You can exit the setup mode by clicking the power button once. The setting after the last setting in SETUP1 is the first of SETUP2. The ON/OFF type settings (Eye Mode, Valve Disable, Valve Mode) alternate with trigger pulls, the LED will turn ON (setting Enabled) or OFF (setting Disabled). If you have an open bolt marker (i.e. TES, Black Dragun, T1, etc.), the T-Board will ignore all Close Bolt marker settings as long as you have DISABLED the Valve setting.

Eye Sensitivity

To increase sensitivity, turn the POT at the lower left of the Dragun T-Board Counter-Clockwise (higher for Bouncebeam)

To decrease sensitivity, turn the POT at the lower left of the Dragun T-Board Clockwise (lower for Breakbeam).

Eye Alignment Tool

When in the Eye Alignment Tool, the LED will light up when the eye is properly aligned. If the eye is blocked or misaligned, the LED will NOT light. For Bouncebeam eyes, you must place a ball in the breach while testing. Press and hold Button2 for 2 sec to exit.

Eye Wire reversal
If you are using the stock eyes that came with your wrath, with your T-Board , then there are some things you should know. Firstly , adjust only the bracket on the end of the EYE WIRES no where else. Secondly Be VERY Careful while doing these procedures, as these parts were not designed to be bent and snapped at. Thirdly , Remember to use the adapter that came with the T-board :laugh: otherwise u will not have much success.

If you have the T-Eyes then all u will need to do is install them directly in to your board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdustr340

Notice the circles in this pic:

It takes a very small screwdriver and quite a bit of pressure. In the orange circle, you can see the tab still up. In the red circle, with the wire removed, you can see the tab is down. Once the tab is pressed down, the wire slides out very easily. If you have to pull hard, its not down far enough.

Be sure and bend the tabs back up before re-inserting. Thats the hardest part.

EDIT---

While playing around this some more, I've discovered that its actually easier to bend the plastic tab (the one between the metal tab and where the wire goes into the plastic piece) instead of the metal one. This keeps you from having to figure out how to bend the metal tab back into its upright position. Bend the plastic carefully though. Too much pressure will break it.

This problem is actually fairly simple to fix and was originally dug up by JJ! As you all know the T-board comes an eye adapter, because the eyes dont directly plug into the board. When you plug the eyes into the adapter it should look like this.

Notice how the Black wires line up to the blue and the blue line up to the black, on the brown its the same thing black to brown, brown to black (i just couldnt get it so they would both be good in the pic) your problem is that, damon made the adapter backwards, but thanks to this mod , there is no problem.

Thank you to...

Scenario Dreams

"jjdustr340"

POP-POP

for this information and quotes.
*Note* Some Words may have been changed from the original authors to be accommodated grammatically or tensely.

Enjoy

If I have missed anything or u would like me to add somthing , then PM me or post here.

Last edited by Zofarr : 02-14-2006 at 05:45 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-14-2006, 12:03 PM #2
Malitov
Ready for some pain?

Malitov owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Malitov has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Malitov has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Finally. I think we really needed this. Sticky worthy.

Co-Captain Knights Templar
Old 02-14-2006, 05:07 PM #3
calvman
Clickety screeeee

Annual Supporting Member
calvman is a Mega Moderator
calvman is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
calvman is BST Legit
calvman is playing at Living Legends VII
Done! Thanks for the great post.

"Always buy the biggest bottle."

ASM|macroline guy|BPP|DAB Photo|Inception|Powered by EXALT
Old 02-14-2006, 05:40 PM #4
pbmagnet4

yes nice i have a question my self can i get a link to get the ultra chip its not at scenariodreams any more.
Old 02-14-2006, 05:47 PM #5
Zofarr
laugh@dangercry@weddings

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmagnet4
yes nice i have a question my self can i get a link to get the ultra chip its not at scenariodreams any more.

Hmm doesn't seem to be on action village, Dameon must be Coming up with a new version.
Old 02-14-2006, 05:48 PM #6
jjdustr340
My son will bunker you.

jjdustr340 is a Moderator
jjdustr340 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
jjdustr340 posts videos on PbNation
jjdustr340 supports our troops
jjdustr340 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
jjdustr340 is Legendary
Good job Zofarr, POP-POP, and I guess me!
I was just waiting on someone to post a good concise thread on all the info to add to the stickies.

The Ultra chip is still there. It's just not on the homepage. You have to go into the store:

http://www.scenariodreams.com/oscomm...products_id=90
Old 02-14-2006, 09:14 PM #7
Zofarr
laugh@dangercry@weddings

Now lets hope someone actually decided to read the FAQ sticky. :laugh:
Old 02-15-2006, 12:50 AM #8
live_for_today

could you just take off the white plastic thing and plug the wires directly and the wrap electrical tape on them?
http://www.planetextreme.net
Old 02-17-2006, 04:28 PM #9
Every04
<- Yup

i did that and it still didn't work....
Old 02-17-2006, 04:54 PM #10
madman7048

guys you are making this to hard. just do what i did. get rid of the adapter. take the 4 wires out of the white plugs and put them into the black one of the adapter then you dont have to switch wires around and it makes more room in the frame. it works believe me

WHEN ALL IS FINISHED THERE WILL ONLY BE MY WRATH