Old 02-04-2006, 02:54 PM #1
rluna

rluna is a Moderator
rluna is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
rluna is playing at Living Legends III
rluna is playing at Living Legends V
rluna supports Sherwood Forest
Links to the existing Vs threads for the following markers. Read the Vs thread rules in the Forum Rules sticky before posting in a Vs thread. If the Vs thread you are looking for does not exist, feel free to start it. Again, read the Vs section of the forum rules sticky before posting anything.

Posts a la "I have $400 and two chickens, what should I get? This marker or that marker?" will be closed or deleted. Basicaly, we will not tell you what to buy. We can however discuss the merits of one marker over another in an **objective** manner. Read item 3.

You cannot add to this sticky, its purpose is to direct you to existing threads so as to cut down on Vs clutter.

independnece Vs DM9 VS Ego
Alien Vs Shocker
Interceptor/Remains Vs Borg
Interceptor Vs Freestyle Pro
Remains Vs Quest
Interceptor Vs Viking
Interceptor Vs PM's
Interceptor/Remains Vs Legend
Interceptor Vs Promaster
Interceptor Vs Fusion
Interceptor Vs Pimp
Interceptor/Remains vs Mini
Interceptor/Remains vs Intimidator
Interceptor/Remains vs Angel
Interceptor/Remains vs DM's
Interceptor/Remains vs PMR

READ BELOW BEFORE POSTING TO THESE THREADS!!!

(thanks to ghostdog for coming up with this

(1) State your expertise: for example one might say they have played paintball for the last 15 years and have used and owned 'mags, cockers, matrix, angels, etc, etc (this proves that they have had a wide variety of experience with the many popular guns out there = someone whose experience counts somewhat) and then
(2) State which guns are the fav and the reasons behind the admiration: (examples - i love mags because the build quality was excellent and maintenance was simple; i love the matrix because the shot pattern was more accurate than the many other guns and the shooting action was very smooth with minimal kick; i love vikings because of efficiency, quality, etc. = sets a basis where the reader can judge the compatibility of reviewer meaning 'yeah i agree with the observation so this review will be similar to how i would feel' or 'nah that opinion is totally opposite to what i think therefore this review will be read with a grain of salt').
(3) Conclude by stating your opinion of the new gun with comparisons to others.
My Worr Framed Blazer,
My Markers... The Osirus is... (sold)

Last edited by rluna : 02-17-2010 at 07:11 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Closed Thread