Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-10-2006, 07:08 PM #1
357 Productions
www.gisportz.com

357 Productions is a Supporting Member
357 Productions owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Immortalize Your Team in Paintball History

Immortalize Your Team in Paintball History

An agreement has been reached between Greg Hastings, longtime professional paintball player and producer of the “Greg Hastings Tournament Paintball Max’d” which is available of Xbox and other popular game consoles, and Brian Barno, Promoter of the GPL which is the “Largest Paintball Series in the Northeast” for the 2006 season.

The overall series winners in EVERY division in the GPL will become featured teams in an upcoming Greg Hastings’ Tournament Paintball video game release! This is a way for the teams to battle it out throughout the season for a chance to “Immortalize Their Team in Paintball History”. If you are not already addicted to the video game you can check it out at www.ghtp.net and see what everyone is raving about. You can also check out the soundtrack artists for GHTP at www.ghtpmusic.com .

The GPL offers 3-man, 5-man, and 7-man competition with levels from young guns to semi-pro players. The GPL also awards over $60,000 in prizes at EACH and EVERY event with 6 events in total in the 2006 season.

Other leagues give you a big trophy for Overall Winners. The GPL gives you IMMORTALITY. Yeah, I'll give you the big trophy too.

In addition to Greg Hastings has brought R7 onboard as well as a sponsor for the 2006 season.

R7 remains the standard for ultra high quality and extremely comfortable paintball gear. They guarantee it!
The all new Modular Pack System (MPS) lead off their list of future R7 products! Keep an eye on the site, as Greg and his brother Glen continually add new gear designs.

It is the support from Greg Hastings’ Tournament Paintball Max’d, companies like R7, and people like Greg Hastings himself that make the GPL the place for the players to come and enjoy themselves, get rewarded, and grow the sport we all love.

For more information about the R7 line of quality products you can check them out at www.r7usa.com and to register for a GPL event or to just get some information on the Largest Paintball Series in the Northeast you can visit them at www.theGPL.com .

Last edited by 357 Productions : 08-21-2006 at 11:49 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-10-2006, 07:29 PM #2
EgoSkillz08
I live for Sundays

dude...props to barno...this rocks

NY Royalty
Old 02-10-2006, 07:31 PM #3
enforcer
BRONX NY

wow now thats wat am talking about this is one of the best prizes a team can get
Old 02-12-2006, 10:20 AM #4
EgoSkillz08
I live for Sundays

deff im amp'd

NY Royalty
Old 02-12-2006, 10:49 AM #5
A.O.D.snakerunner
Running Riot

where are the tournaments going to be held does anyone know?
Dynasty fan club #167
XSV fan club #595
HK FOREVER
OFFICIAL BC Fan Club Member#4 OFFICIAL TRUEHEART ballers #1
RAPE: is It in You?
OFFICIAL CHUCK NORRIS fan club #3
My Feedback
Old 02-15-2006, 06:34 PM #6
rtontgt888
Really........

Sickkkkkkkk
Chuck Norris fan club #11
Old 02-23-2006, 09:38 PM #7
Planet Eclipse Kidz
Wi Golf(PRO)

J.w I was looking in the "GHTP" Forum and it said the top teams of the "CFOA".J.w
Old 04-23-2006, 01:58 AM #8
Twistedshot
ItsNot HatredIts Heritage

Twistedshot is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
dam now all i need is a Team lol

Dye C6 Jersey FOR SALE!

<FeedBack>

You Up me, Ill Up you! I up you, you up me! Got it?
Old 06-22-2006, 07:58 AM #9
OldSchoolKiller

Thumbs down Its a fluke...

Dont get too excited, last year the overall winners were supposed to be in the game too... never happened...
Will they even have prizes there this year, or will they give you some peices of paper that says you can order some tanks from the manufacturer?
Old 06-22-2006, 09:03 AM #10
Em de BX
aka 2 EZ

Not in GPL they weren't.
Old 07-11-2006, 11:56 PM #11
bunker T3h NoobZ (Banned)
milk in the morning

i believe weve immortalized outselves in GPL history without actually winning.
Old 08-21-2006, 11:36 AM #12
bakes302

I have heard rumors that teams should not bank on getting into the game. The GPL lost its NPPL feeder series title, whose to say they dont lose the "IMMORTAL" prize for end of the year. I think teams need to see this in writing!!!! If teams spend an entire season, spending mad loot at these events, traveling from all over New England because event prizes are prety good, but at the end of the year, they will get in a video game (which is huge for gaining of sponsorships) and it doesnt happen, i can tell you there are going to be some very upset individuals. Some of which are people who you DONT want to piss off!

Good Luck
Old 08-21-2006, 11:46 AM #13
iLIKEfudge4u

What does NPPL have to do with the Prize? What do you have against the GPL anyways? They have come through on ALL the prizes they have guranteed over the last two years, who got up your ***?
Old 08-21-2006, 11:59 AM #14
357 Productions
www.gisportz.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchoolKiller
Dont get too excited, last year the overall winners were supposed to be in the game too... never happened...
Will they even have prizes there this year, or will they give you some peices of paper that says you can order some tanks from the manufacturer?
There was never even any mention of last years teams being in the video game and that was never even a prize last year.

Also all prizes, including overall prizes, have been given out at the events the same day for the last 3 years.

So it is obvious you work for, or play in another paintball league, but you shouold really get your facts straight. Am I correct Eric Johnson, whos home field is Captn Carls and whom played on Forsaken (Carls Team).

Feel free to contact my at anytime and I will put you in touch with Greg Hastings to confirm the prizes.

Last edited by 357 Productions : 08-21-2006 at 12:31 PM.
Old 08-21-2006, 12:03 PM #15
357 Productions
www.gisportz.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakes302
I have heard rumors that teams should not bank on getting into the game. The GPL lost its NPPL feeder series title, whose to say they dont lose the "IMMORTAL" prize for end of the year. I think teams need to see this in writing!!!! If teams spend an entire season, spending mad loot at these events, traveling from all over New England because event prizes are prety good, but at the end of the year, they will get in a video game (which is huge for gaining of sponsorships) and it doesnt happen, i can tell you there are going to be some very upset individuals. Some of which are people who you DONT want to piss off!

Good Luck
First of all the GPL did not lose the NPPL feeder series, we gave it up. There were many issues with the NPPL and their feeder series program that the NPPL has not finalized yet, even to this day. They are working on a package to make it worth while to teams and feeder series, but they had no advantages so we are waiting to see what they come up with.

Please feel free to contact me on that as well and I will put you in touch with Bart from PPP to confirm this as well. Same thing with the xbox game, give me a call and I will put in touch with Greg Hastings to confirm.
Old 08-28-2006, 01:59 PM #16
bakes302

I wasnt trying to step on anyones toes, offend anyone, or talk bad about the GPL. I like the tournament, people and prizes at every event. I have just been hearing a lot of rumors from multiple sources (who i thought were reliable) about how teams last year were promised the same thing and it never happened. Is this not true? I probably jumped to conclusions, but it just made me kinda mad when i had heard that.

For the record, the GPL is a great tournament series, and the last event ran very smoothly!
Old 08-28-2006, 04:33 PM #17
JustPureChaos
**** Swag.

JustPureChaos plays in the PSP
JustPureChaos plays in the APPA D4 division
Hey Cyndi and Brian,

Are there standings for this so far?
Battle Creek 625 Macopin Rd West Milford, NJ
Old 08-28-2006, 07:05 PM #18
KinGz BlaZe
&amp;quot;Oh No!&amp;quot;

KinGz BlaZe is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
KinGz BlaZe plays in the PSP
KinGz BlaZe plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357 Productions
There was never even any mention of last years teams being in the video game and that was never even a prize last year.

Also all prizes, including overall prizes, have been given out at the events the same day for the last 3 years.

So it is obvious you work for, or play in another paintball league, but you shouold really get your facts straight. Am I correct Eric Johnson, whos home field is Captn Carls and whom played on Forsaken (Carls Team).

Feel free to contact my at anytime and I will put you in touch with Greg Hastings to confirm the prizes.
cyndi's got taps on everyone.. oh snap lol

if ejk wins, can we have a roster of 25 people in the game?
GWC Approved #74 B/S/T with confidence!
Old 08-28-2006, 07:10 PM #19
teamINFEKT
rep yo ****

yo im pretty sure you get into the game...but your *** the opponets not playable characters. i saw a team when i was playing called dhp with the dels logo and saw a couple of other teams that had some local town names in them(not sure if they played last year cuz i didnt)
Old 08-28-2006, 07:11 PM #20
teamINFEKT
rep yo ****

**** double post
Old 08-28-2006, 07:33 PM #21
357 Productions
www.gisportz.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakes302
I wasnt trying to step on anyones toes, offend anyone, or talk bad about the GPL. I like the tournament, people and prizes at every event. I have just been hearing a lot of rumors from multiple sources (who i thought were reliable) about how teams last year were promised the same thing and it never happened. Is this not true? I probably jumped to conclusions, but it just made me kinda mad when i had heard that.

For the record, the GPL is a great tournament series, and the last event ran very smoothly!
Absolutly not true. The video game was never even mentioned at all. Last year we gave out the advertised overall prizes as promised. Unlike some other league that never advertised their overall prizes and then gave out coupons for field entries and air fills as overall prizes.

Feel free to contact me and I will put you in touch with the source (Greg Hastings and the designers) to confirm this instead of listening to other sources from other leagues that are jealous and struggling.

The GPL is the "LARGEST PAINTBALL SERIES IN THE NORTHEAST". May people have tried to copy the GPL, but no one can compare.

Last edited by 357 Productions : 08-28-2006 at 07:35 PM.