PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-30-2006, 02:50 PM #43
flight cancled
Engineering your BAN

flight cancled is a Supporting Member
great seller, very reasonable, and easy to deal with.
Old 11-01-2006, 06:29 AM #44
syntheticreality

Great product, good price! Unfortunate circumstances led to somoe delays, but they were out of the sellers control.

Overall, A+

I have brand new, REAL, UNUSED, not-pirated copies of windows XP and 2007 office F/S/T PM me for details
Old 11-02-2006, 12:16 AM #45
BYD_DB2
BIHOE BANGER

BYD_DB2 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
BYD_DB2 supports Team VICIOUS
BYD_DB2 plays in the APPA D4 division
traded guns with Matt the transaction went great! When he wont ship first have know fear Matt's not a scammer you'll get what he promisses. great trader and seller.
Old 11-07-2006, 05:45 PM #46
Vengefulstryker

I bought a gun stand from this kind sir and he was there on time...A + Dude!!! hope to make a deal with ya again
Old 11-12-2006, 06:59 PM #47
mrjinkens764
John I'm a 2k5'er (Banned

Horrible seller, BUYERS BEWARE
I sent the payment for this transaction on Aug 25, i didnt recive it till Sept 25 and had been told that everything was being worked out and that it was taking so long to ship because he wanted to make sure that it was shipped safely. With separate boxes for the sub's and that it was going to be shipped out that next day. I was told that for a month until they finally arrived. I was told time after time that it was going get it shipped out and it took a month to do that and i finally receive the items and they aren't even in the condition i was told they would be. One of the subs was received scratched and dented. It also looks as if it was blown and then hot glued back together. It also sounds blown. From the beginning i was assured that everything was in perfect working and physical condition. I was also assured that everything would be packaged and shipped correctly. When i received the subs it looked as if everything was just thrown in a box and shipped. The in dash dvd player i received wasn't as described. The motorized screen doesn't work properly, there's no sound either. It was installed properly and was checked by a tech. Nothing was received as described. The amps and one sub are the only thing that look as if they are close. Except for the fact that the amps are missing 6 terminal screws. I was also told that i would receive everything except the power cable to install it. I didn't receive enough to install it only enough to test it. The sub and amp box were not as described, they look beat up and the amp cover was received broken. Since receiving the items i was told that he was going ot fix all this and then he told me that the only thing he was going to pay for was half of the cost of the damaged sub. I still haven't received a dime of that. Im left with broken stuff and out 475 bucks. Don't work with this seller. He claims that he was going to fix everything and hasn't responded to any way i try to contact him.
Still waiting for this to be fixed

RIP mrjinkens765 JUNE 25 2006

"Originally posted by AR55: When he touches your pride and joy moan a little, and tell us what face they make."
"Originally posted by sKum: You can't hit a girl for cheating. You can't hit the guy either. The bat should be doing that."

"Originally posted by Riot: So wait, you guys actually engage in conversation with girls?"
Old 11-12-2006, 08:19 PM #48
GunemDown
SD Pev's, Raza ftw

I want to make mention that this guy was encouraged to buy shipping insurance up front. All of the equipment that was sent to him WAS as described. He refused to pay for insurance because he didn't want to add the extra money. We talked about it via MSN and he specifically told me that he didn't want to pay for insurance. I told him that was fine but I couldn't guarantee the condition that the items would come in. So I sent the items to him as described (a little late admittedly, however, for compensation he was sent a $550 DVD in dash player with pop out tv for $100). I apologized for the delay and cut him a super sweet deal to try and make the transaction right. He then received the stuff and apparently it came a little beat up but not on my part, but from shipping. So he complains to me that it's all my fault, yet he was reminded of how he turned down the insurance. He seems to have "forgotten" that part.

The guy tried to lie several times that stuff didn't work or whatnot and then would come back on and say that he was wrong and that it was fine, but that he still wanted a replacement for the sub. I told him that I would work with him on that. I haven't heard from the guy in almost a month now. He hasn't tried to contact me since October 20th, 2006. I have the PM to prove that. So it's been over 3 weeks since he tried to contact me. It has nothing to do with me not returning his messages because he isn't sending any.

I'm still willing to work with him and refund him part of his money to fix the sub. That is more than generous seeing as how it isn't my fault that the stuff got messed up. I have pics of the stuff when it was in my car and it was all in great condition. He knew he was going to try and scam me because I sent it late.
Old 11-13-2006, 02:15 PM #49
Indiana pb front
Im ballin it up in da 502

He is an excellent sellerA++++

A+++ great seller had some mail problem but it was post offices fault thanks

would recommend him to anyone.
Old 11-15-2006, 10:14 AM #50
entress88

tiny missunderstanding but all in all every thing went well will do buisness with again
Old 11-16-2006, 12:29 AM #51
mrjinkens764
John I'm a 2k5'er (Banned

More lies i left him multiple pm's which he never responded too. And ya he cut me a sweet deal on the dvd player other than the fact that it was broken! Flip screen wouldnt come out, all you could hear was clicking inside, iv been very patient waiting for him to fix all this like he said he would but ive been dealing with him for months.

BUYERS BEWARE

RIP mrjinkens765 JUNE 25 2006

"Originally posted by AR55: When he touches your pride and joy moan a little, and tell us what face they make."
"Originally posted by sKum: You can't hit a girl for cheating. You can't hit the guy either. The bat should be doing that."

"Originally posted by Riot: So wait, you guys actually engage in conversation with girls?"
Old 11-16-2006, 12:32 AM #52
GunemDown
SD Pev's, Raza ftw

I have EVERY PM he has ever sent me. Hasn't sent one in over 3 weeks until he left the negative feedback. The rest of my feedback speaks for itself. I have good feedback. 13 high end gun trades of my 32+ feedback. Dude just tried to get off cheap by not paying for insurance
Old 11-16-2006, 04:34 PM #53
p8ntballguy25

has been a member for 10 years
p8ntballguy25 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
great buyer, very to the point and sent money very fast

A+
Old 11-17-2006, 01:29 AM #54
dirtman32 (Banned)

good guy, paid fast. took a while to get to him but all in all worked out,a+++

Last edited by dirtman32 : 11-18-2006 at 05:46 PM.
Old 11-17-2006, 09:54 AM #55
GunemDown
SD Pev's, Raza ftw

Thanks

Last edited by GunemDown : 11-22-2006 at 10:56 AM.
Old 11-18-2006, 02:17 PM #56
Cabooser
Cozy in XSV OT

Awesome seller, sold me NIB Hybrid Shells at a very low price. Got here in a timely fashion, even though they were postmarked a earlier date and I got them today, it was the Post office's fault. Despite the bad feedback hes gotten, I think those are crap dealers on the other person's part because he is one of the best sellers on PBnation. I Cabt wait to use them tomorrow, Super A+++ x INFINITY!!!
Old 11-22-2006, 10:17 AM #57
Piromaneak

Good trader. Keeps his word and responds to PMs. Would deal with again.
Old 11-23-2006, 09:13 PM #58
NCONTROL
Welcome to SwagMont Manor

NCONTROL is a Professional paintball player
NCONTROL plays in the PSP
NCONTROL supports Cereal Killerz 2
NCONTROL plays in the APPA Semi Pro division
good buyer, bought some jt straps off of me, paid quick, kept in touch, and was plenty patient. A+
Capital Edge: NorCal's best paintball field
Uprising Throwdown Series, 4-man for the NW.
Washington's Place to play, PSP
Old 11-25-2006, 08:30 PM #59
paintman11

Great Buyer. Recieved Payment very quick!!!

A++++
Old 11-25-2006, 08:43 PM #60
p8ntballguy25

p8ntballguy25 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
great buyer, sent money very fast, easy to deal with

A+
Old 11-26-2006, 04:35 PM #61
FTSkids
skudmissleftw

bought a free flow reg from him, it was in good cond. and worked great

A+++ seller
Old 11-27-2006, 12:49 PM #62
Bennyman
go git chu some!

Traded Matt a Stiffi Switch kit and a Reloader B for a Boosted VLocity and some cash. The transaction went very smoothly, he's a very mature person to deal with and I would recommend dealing with him. A+ trader
Greg Pauley Fan Club #18
Mark Delphin Fan #18
Old 11-28-2006, 12:11 AM #63
1savageshark

supper good guy. he sent first super fast shipping. great communication. i will do bizz anytime with him.
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++: tup: