Spitfirex59

Spitfirex59 plays in the PSP
Spitfirex59 plays in the APPA D3 division
Bought some JT pants from him good communication A+++++ seller
Old 09-03-2006, 10:47 PM #24
SoCaL*Syk0
I smoke tha dank `ish™

SoCaL*Syk0 is a Supporting Member
Traded my Xsv ego for Matt's Hybrid shocker. Trade went down smooth, great guy to deal with. A+++
Old 09-19-2006, 08:39 PM #25
captcurt_18
captcurt_18

Do business with this guy. He is very easy to communicate with. There was a mixup and I didn't get my halo shell for a while, but it WAS NOT HIS FAULT. A+++

Last edited by captcurt_18 : 09-19-2006 at 10:25 PM.
Old 09-19-2006, 09:00 PM #26
GunemDown
SD Pev's, Raza ftw

I was under the impression that you had gotten them because I DID send them out. I wish you would have told me that you still hadn't gotten them beacuse I could have refunded your money. I will refund your money if you will tell me how you would like it...paypal or MO? Let me know
Old 09-19-2006, 10:22 PM #27
captcurt_18
captcurt_18

Nevermind my first post, there was a mixup. He is a good seller, the bad end was my fault, it just got mixed up in all of my stuff. A+++ seller.
Old 09-21-2006, 04:23 PM #28
Biggsladen

I have been getting emails about the E2 kit so i thought i would clarify the matter on here right now. I payed for it in June and didnt recieve it till the end of July. He said it was new only used a few times. That is false. Either he is terrible at paintball and was lit every time he played with it or the gun was used a ton. The frame didnt work when i recieved it, under inspection it had paint under the board on the board and the solonoid was so dirty it didnt work. I had to totally strip the E2 and clean it, just to get it working. He hasnt responded to emails about this. He also didnt ship priority as stated. Priority would have taken 3 days max. I payed for it on the 27th of june and didnt recieve it till the 28th of july. During this period he didnt answere emails. Emails were answered only after I filed a complaint with paypal. He told me he couldnt answere because he was in the mountains with a church group. He should have shipped before he left. During the complaint he didnt contact me or keep in touch. He didnt apologize. I will not do business with him and im telling all of you who are thinking about it not to do business with him.
Old 09-21-2006, 04:29 PM #29
GunemDown
SD Pev's, Raza ftw

You leave feedback 2 months after the transaction is completed? Seems a bit shady to me. Buy received his item...late...and I did aplogize for that SEVERAL times in my correspondance back and forth with him. I WAS in the mountains with my youth group and could not respond to his emails. When I returned, he had already filed a complaint with Paypal...so of course it looks like I only replied after he filed the complaint.

When the grip left me, it was in complete working condition. If you had issues with it once you received it, you should have said something about it then and not 2 months afterwards. Now it just looks like you screwed it up and are blaming me for it.

I am a youth pastor for a living. It isn't in me to "screw someone over." That is not the kind of person that I am and the rest of my feedback shows that.

Last edited by GunemDown : 09-21-2006 at 04:33 PM.
Old 09-22-2006, 07:53 PM #30
dyedyellow
KillaScrilla

dyedyellow plays in the PSP
dyedyellow plays in the APPA D3 division
I bought a HK Headband off of Matt...Good Communication throughout the whole thing.Would do business with again.A+++
Old 09-23-2006, 01:25 AM #31
Biggsladen

like i said the only reason im replying on here is because i keep getting emails from people asking about the situation and what eventually happened. I didnt screw it up, I had to fix it. Man up for being a douche and stop playing the im an innocent seller, because that isnt going to work.
Old 09-23-2006, 01:32 AM #32
GunemDown
SD Pev's, Raza ftw

Whatever man. You got your stuff. You screwed it up and tried to blame it on me. What's done is done. If you check the rest of my feedback, it's all good. So I'm not worried about one guy who says he got screwed over when there are 20 others who have had good transactions and 595 other on ebay who've had a good experience
Old 10-03-2006, 07:32 PM #33
Cheesestix (Banned)
Toenail Fungus

Gunemdown if an all-around guy! He is very mature on all his deals! I shipped him a pod of Re-balls! It got to him in about a week. But, Him, and myslef kept in contact with oneanother! I would definalty do another deal with him again!
Overall Grade: 10/10 Thanks man!
Old 10-07-2006, 07:34 PM #34
paintballfan1

Great guy to buy from, we set a day to do the transaction and was there. A++++++++++++
Old 10-09-2006, 05:44 PM #35
goldenboy3000

Waited for me when I was running wayyy late, real cool about it. Would do it again
Old 10-11-2006, 11:12 PM #36
Ranjer
www.Assassinwear.com

Purchased some backplates from me - prompt payment
recomendation = OH YA ! ! !
WAR~GXG~ZJ~Just Enough Fela
Old 10-12-2006, 01:40 AM #37
paintballman1720

Great guy to buy stuff from!!! Honest, Reliable, Quick to get you product.
Would definatly do business with him again!
Old 10-18-2006, 07:05 PM #38
EtekEgo21

Last edited by EtekEgo21 : 10-20-2006 at 12:00 PM.
Old 10-18-2006, 07:28 PM #39
GunemDown
SD Pev's, Raza ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtekEgo21
you claim to have no negative feedback, but looks like you do
and heres some more

we traded hoppers and my vlocity had a broken battery door and i included extra cash to compensate, this guy has a very short temper and after the deal i told him to send it back and end this and he does but he posts in several threads trying to trash talk me while im making offers on other things and he even made a thread saying im a scammer. Beware of this guy, acts like a 12 year old kid
Please be aware that this guy is a known scammer. Here is the thread that I started on him: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1798527

Many mods busted him for feedback fraud and making double names to boost his feedback. Be cautious with this guy
Old 10-18-2006, 07:51 PM #40
freestylepb
What?

bought a NDZ LP firing can and maxflo reg from him. good seller, shipped again because part of an item was missing. A+++++
Old 10-20-2006, 01:24 AM #41
mr_hobbes
Mr. Fix-it

mr_hobbes is a Supporting Member
purchased a Ego feedneck off me, kept up with communication, and was easy going.

gets my recommendation for trusted PbN trader
Old 10-27-2006, 11:52 PM #42
CastorTroy22

Great Guy. We traded Ego's and he sent very fast and the transaction went great. Would defanitly do buisness w/ again. A++