Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-21-2006, 06:09 PM #22
409novaman

So how many balls per secound do you think you can shoot with the Blazer?
12, 17, 25, 35?
Unless you plan on buying some very fast Emarker and using the loader on both markers, I wouldn't be too concerned with the fastest loaders..
Wasting your money..
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-21-2006, 08:14 PM #23
_________
Fill in the blank.......

well i just got a zboarded egg for free from a friend, whos a girl, and 50 bucks cause i got her a virture board for her shocker. i scored

.680 Classic Finish Palmer's Brass, BRING HIGH END ELECTROS

Old Feedback: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1423997

My username on MCB is Dr.VonDeafingson
Old 02-23-2006, 07:31 AM #24
sgt-spam

sgt-spam is a Supporting Member
Thought I'd post an update...

I bought a Ricochet Apache LED loader the other day for a couple reasons. As I stated above, the Reloader B is a little heavy. Plus, I was seeing a lot of double feeds with the Reloader B - likely because it's a force feed loader.

The Apache is about the same height as the Reloader B, but it's a heck of a lot lighter. There's a little 'bend' sensor in the feedneck, so whenever paint moves past, it bends and the contacts start the motor.

I like the Apache a lot - it looks better than the Reloader B, it's lighter, it feeds faster than I'll need, I didn't have to sand it to fit my Blazer (although I did drill the neck for the feedneck screws), and the simple one-button design makes it a snap to turn on and off.

The Reloader B was promptly put on ebay and sold.

[edit]
Another thing... I haven't shot a lot of paint through it, but I'll expect to see less chops (due to my short stroking). With the Reloader B, the tension on the ball stack would have pushed a ball part way into the chamber as the bolt started to move back, and chopped the ball if the bolt didn't go all the way. With the Apache, since there's no 'extra' force on the ball stack, hopefully I won't have that problem. I haven't so far...

Last edited by sgt-spam : 02-23-2006 at 07:34 AM.
Old 02-23-2006, 07:27 PM #25
409novaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt-spam
Thought I'd post an update...

I bought a Ricochet Apache LED loader the other day for a couple reasons. As I stated above, the Reloader B is a little heavy. Plus, I was seeing a lot of double feeds with the Reloader B - likely because it's a force feed loader.

The Apache is about the same height as the Reloader B, but it's a heck of a lot lighter. There's a little 'bend' sensor in the feedneck, so whenever paint moves past, it bends and the contacts start the motor.

I like the Apache a lot - it looks better than the Reloader B, it's lighter, it feeds faster than I'll need, I didn't have to sand it to fit my Blazer (although I did drill the neck for the feedneck screws), and the simple one-button design makes it a snap to turn on and off.

The Reloader B was promptly put on ebay and sold.

[edit]
Another thing... I haven't shot a lot of paint through it, but I'll expect to see less chops (due to my short stroking). With the Reloader B, the tension on the ball stack would have pushed a ball part way into the chamber as the bolt started to move back, and chopped the ball if the bolt didn't go all the way. With the Apache, since there's no 'extra' force on the ball stack, hopefully I won't have that problem. I haven't so far...
Good choice..
I just bought one exactly like you have for less than $60 new and I love it..
It's a slick loader for the Blazer..
Enjoy it!!