PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-25-2001, 11:38 AM #1
darkstar (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
Exclamation

My brothers Piranha was not recocking so I put my internals into his gun and it worked fine but I couldnt find anything wrong with it so I put his in mine and it worked!?
So I need to try to work with it some more but does anyone have any suggestions. the O rings were ok and the sear looked good. thanks Patrick
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-25-2001, 04:24 PM #2
Lethal Piranha
I'm a fat guy

hey, when u said u put your internals in and it did good, does that mean that u tried shooting it with whatever air system you have, or u just cocked it back without the co2 or whatever turned on?
*2k3 Green Vision Impy*CP Shorty Reg*CP Roller Trigger*NDz EQ bolt*NDz LPR*NDz Rip Valve*NDz Ram Assembly*NDz Titanium Pin*NDz Ball Detents*14" Evil Pipe Kit*Uni-mount*Shocktech Feedneck*Hybrid Grips*

Feedback Here
Old 04-25-2001, 08:27 PM #3
oldyellr7
Psycho by Nature

hmmmmm, I don't really know what is going on there, but try putting some oil inside the parts. Right where you hook up your c02 bottle/ nitrogen bottle, put some oil right in that hole. When you gas the gun up, fire a few blank rounds to get the oil up into the parts.
Old 04-25-2001, 08:32 PM #4
Lethal Piranha
I'm a fat guy

okay, heres what happened to my piranha the other week, my tank o-rings kept bursting like mad, and my gun would quit shooting and wouldn't cock all the way so what i did was oil the part where the tank goes into the bottom line, and the o-ring on the tank and then oiled my internals, and refilled my co2 bottle and it worked after that. also check to see if the hammer o-ring is still on b/c my busted and that messed it up a little.
*2k3 Green Vision Impy*CP Shorty Reg*CP Roller Trigger*NDz EQ bolt*NDz LPR*NDz Rip Valve*NDz Ram Assembly*NDz Titanium Pin*NDz Ball Detents*14" Evil Pipe Kit*Uni-mount*Shocktech Feedneck*Hybrid Grips*

Feedback Here
Old 04-30-2001, 09:09 PM #5
darkstar (Banned)

Fixed!

We are using Co2, the dwarf borrowed one of my cut springs
and it wasnt enough preassure the reason it worked in my gun
I think I had a full tank and SS vaulve!!
Problem solved, for now.....
Old 04-30-2001, 09:40 PM #6
Lethal Piranha
I'm a fat guy

aight man, congrats on your fix

Feedback Here