Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-23-2007, 10:38 AM #64
drigerV88

do you know if hater sause V2 is good
drigerV88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 06:17 AM #65
virtualbasil

ok I don't know what Dow 33 lubricant is? I use Gold cup lubricant for my Ion, Sypders, and phantom works fine on all of them. Will it work for the b2k4??
virtualbasil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:57 AM #66
LoraHup

THE lubrication t

As much as this isnt probably supposed to turn into a demon drive elim vs powershifter elim thread, i have to say

for double bass guys, im 100 sure that people will be buying demon drives instead of powershifters,

but as for other drummers, well it will probably turn out like DW 5000s, 7000s, 9000s etc, the 9000s are obviously higher quality than the 5000s, but a LOT of guys like the 5000s better, so i wouldnt be suprised if there wasnt much reduction in powershifter sales

my usually useless 2 cents
LoraHup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 01:00 PM #67
krupasjeans
happy day

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoraHup View Post
As much as this isnt probably supposed to turn into a demon drive elim vs powershifter elim thread, i have to say

for double bass guys, im 100 sure that people will be buying demon drives instead of powershifters,

but as for other drummers, well it will probably turn out like DW 5000s, 7000s, 9000s etc, the 9000s are obviously higher quality than the 5000s, but a LOT of guys like the 5000s better, so i wouldnt be suprised if there wasnt much reduction in powershifter sales

my usually useless 2 cents
Why are you bringing Pearl drums into an INDIAN CREEK DESIGNS paintball forum?

Oh what, the new demon's have Ninja bearings in their shafts? Pfth! Bring me a pedal that uses Swiss bearings and I might take notice. I've ridden Ninja's and Swiss and let me tell you, the price speaks the difference. You might as well fork out the extra 20 bucks and ride twice as fast for twice as long. Or at least your rolls will be twice as fast for twice as long.
DW. Pfth! Those 5000's had a run for a while, but they're nothing special either. The 9000's are a bit of a upgrade, but still nothing innovative.

Trick Pro 1-V drum pedals. Period.
krupasjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 05:13 PM #68
63VDub

has been a member for 10 years
Krupas, while I respect your authority on double kicks, but I think he's a spammer.

BTW, Singe pedals FTW.

I am at the pinnacle of mediocrity.

Wiring problems? I know the man who can hook you up with a brand new FURIOUS harness!!CLICK HERE!

http://www.icd-owners.com/ It's where you need to be.
63VDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:38 PM #69
krupasjeans
happy day

Thanks Dub,

Ummm...okay. Nothing to see here folks. Keep moving.

Back on topic, anyone used KC lube at all? I tried some out a bit ago on my Freestyle and it seemed to help things along. Haven't gotten a chance to field test it for a day though. Don't know if it's user tested and approved.
krupasjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 08:07 PM #70
63VDub

has been a member for 10 years
Nope, still using the remainder of my Radio Shack lube Gel.

I am at the pinnacle of mediocrity.

Wiring problems? I know the man who can hook you up with a brand new FURIOUS harness!!CLICK HERE!

http://www.icd-owners.com/ It's where you need to be.
63VDub is offline   Reply With Quote