Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-31-2006, 11:58 AM #1
H3rEye51nRoam
GWC #29

has been a member for 10 years
H3rEye51nRoam donated to help Peyton Trent
H3rEye51nRoam supports Bob Gurnsey
H3rEye51nRoam's Feedback

Hello all, for the past 6+ years I have been operating a video game console modding and repair business known as H3 Mods. I have done quite a bit of work and numerous transactions through the PBNation, Xbox-Scene, PS2-Ownz, and Backup-Source forums. Being most active in the Backup-Source forums as a moderator and administrator, I established a common feedback thread on the Backup-Source forums to use for all of my transactions. Recently though, the Backup-Source forums were sold for various reasons. Under it's new ownership, it is no longer a video game console modding and repair resource. Unfortunately I lost a very large number of tutorials and programs that I developed, but most of all I lost 3 pages of feedback. In an attempt to retrieve a portion of this lost feedback, I am going to attempt to contact some of my most recent and larger scale customers and have them contribute to this new feedback thread of mine. Thank you very much everyone, I highly appreciate the time and cooperation!

John

Last edited by H3rEye51nRoam : 09-19-2006 at 04:37 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-31-2006, 02:11 PM #2
teamBIGrainbows
how big is your snake?

teamBIGrainbows is a Supporting Member
Great guy. the initial deal was his freak factory impulse for my bass guitar and $100. i could not come up w/ the money so i sent him my cocker instead. also wheni recieved the impulse, i found that the solenoid was broke. i notified him and he immediately compensated me for a new one. easy to talk to, honest guy, would never hesitate to deal with. one of the best!
A+++

-rainbows
I <3 Rainbows, No i'm not gay...
I <3 Felons

WWFD
Old 02-01-2006, 01:25 PM #3
1337 DM5 (Banned)
Zoom, zoom...

Traded him broken xbox motherboards and cases for a tippmann and old ACI gun.
Good trader, easy to contact, everything was packed real nice.
Would, plan to and will use him again.

A+++
Old 02-04-2006, 08:56 PM #4
joshbr7257

I traded him my upgraded Ion, for his guitar package, extrememly easy deal, went without a problem, he shipped it right away, and always kept in contact with me the whole time, even though i was a day late shipping he didnt doubt me and everything went smooth, would defanitly trade with him again, A++++++++
Old 02-05-2006, 10:22 AM #5
BonusBaller04
#DERVRUINSEVERYTHING

BonusBaller04 is a Supporting Member
BonusBaller04 works for a Paintball manufacturer
BonusBaller04 plays in the USPL
BonusBaller04 plays in the PSP
BonusBaller04 plays in the APPA D1 division
What up people? John is a Model trader on PBN, If everyone was like him the world would be a better place. He kept in constant contact during our deal and always sent me updates. I traded him a PSP package for an ION and a watch. I am really impressed with the condition of the ION! In summary he rules and gets an A+++++
IPS/Planet Eclipse /UNDERSTOOD/PAINTBALL ARENA/PB187/KM/SPINE
SUPPORT THE MAPL

Trendy News PROPAINTBALL.COM
Old 02-11-2006, 12:33 PM #6
black_light

Johns legit guys, i used to mod over at backup-source as well as run a small webshop and hes helped me out several times when i was in a pinch as did i with him. I did find a cached page of his feedback on the forums but i dont know if its just my browser cache or what, hopefully you guys can see it to, http://backup-source.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5371 . I tried looking up in googles cache but they only have a cahce of it after the domain expired. John's been doing this **** for a long time and he knows what hes doing. He's actually the only person i've ever fronted parts to on the net, never tried to rip me off or anyone else for that matter.
Old 02-11-2006, 12:47 PM #7
lone ranger 13

This guy is amazing. I had my box modded by him a while ago, and it was quick and done very well. He knows his stuff, and he's probably one of the nicest guys to work with. Keep up the good work, John.

Casey
Old 02-11-2006, 07:32 PM #8
Freekshow
Team Freekshow

Great guy to deal with. I traded an Xbox for a Trilogy and Revolution and everything went smoothly. I would not hesitate to deal with again.
Old 02-19-2006, 02:50 PM #9
Phungula

Hey,

Was a pleasure doing business with John. Do not hesitate! A++
We traded a PSP game for Gamecube game. Always kept in good contact. Would do business again!

Thanks
Old 02-22-2006, 08:43 AM #10
Xtrememanruler
Black Sheep Squad

10/10 Dealer:
From him, i got a smart parts burne jersey, $$$, and A MOVIE...YAY. Anyway, he has very good communication, i must say that he is a good packager, and he was very good shipping first to me given the circumstances...

10/10

~Xtreme~
Old 02-26-2006, 03:29 PM #11
no0b123

Excellent guy!

H3rEye51nRoam is probably one of very few people whom I have done business with that made a great transaction. He is very honest about everything. I traded him a few PSP games for some broken xbox's and some other stuff. He is the greatest! I knew I could trust him so I shipped first and the second he got my package, he shipped my stuff. Please do business with this guy because you wont find anyone better.

Thanks again H3rEye51nRoam!!!
no0b123
Old 03-08-2006, 07:47 PM #12
bballryand316
Custom Projects are fun.

A+++
Seller is extrememly honorable and reasonable. Best person ive ever dealt with. I shipped cash even!
Worked with me and easy to talk with. Very fair seller.
Extremely great services for video games as well.
A+++

EDIT: He performed a repair and mod on my ps2 system.
System was in horrible condition. Im not a professional, but i know how to fix some ps2's and i thought this was crap. He replaced parts, and cleaned the hell out of it. Then he installed a mod chip. He adjusted it then to play all disks types. Although i had a strange chip he still got it to work flawlessly. Best modder ive seen.
HIGHLY reccommended for modding and or repairing video game systems.

Last edited by bballryand316 : 03-08-2006 at 07:56 PM.
Old 03-12-2006, 10:50 AM #13
Xtrememanruler
Black Sheep Squad

Did another deal with him. got some co2 tanks and extras. Very good and undwerstanding considering alot of things i cant do.....unddertsands if something goes wrong. Will always to deals wiht him. A++++ 10/10 again
Old 03-25-2006, 10:47 AM #14
Weez00 (Banned)

feedback

THis guy was great , we did a trade i shipped first and i recieved my stuff promptly after he got mine, he spent time to try to help me with something on a computer, NICEST GUY ON PBN, i would definatly not hesitate to deal with this guy and i hope to deal with him again!!
thanks john
Old 04-27-2006, 07:39 PM #15
M. Clementi
Rambo > *

M. Clementi is a Supporting Member
outstanding trader. We did a trade, I shipped first and he held up to his end of the deal and everything went smoothly. great communcation too

and he has good grammar so I can actually understand what he says
Old 05-07-2006, 03:48 PM #16
colbbig5

Awesome Trader

I recently traded some PS2's for an xbox motherboard with H3rEye51nRoam. This guy is extremely honest and great to work with. I will definately be trading with him again. Thanks again for all of your help and honesty!
Old 05-30-2006, 01:38 PM #17
bwrangers03

i recently traded him my upped ion for his modded xbox and it went great, hes a great guy and kept in touch the whole time and even when i broke the xbox within the first hour i had it, he helped me and walked me through a way to repair it! he is a great guy to trade with!
A+++++
Old 05-30-2006, 01:39 PM #18
WgPAuTo
EIO President

WgPAuTo is a Supporting Member
Hey guys,
John is an amazing trader. One of the most polite people on the Nation. I wish all people could make trades as enjoyable has he has done. We traded Psp games and he kept in constant contact throughout the trade. John is one of the best traders I have dealt with in a while

Thanks,
Adam

Edit: I HATE to have bad spelling on people's feedbacks..

Last edited by WgPAuTo : 05-30-2006 at 01:43 PM.
Old 05-30-2006, 06:27 PM #19
colbbig5

Thumbs up Great Seller!

I have traded and bought from H3rEye51nRoam now two times. This guy is a very honest and friendly guy. Our most recent transaction involved a lot of 20 Eeproms for the xbox. He let them go at a great deal, and sent them to me very quickly. I cannot stress enough how great it is to deal with this man! He will not treat you badly! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone if they are looking to buy something he has for sale or trade with him. Thanks again for the great deal you gave me!
Old 06-16-2006, 02:19 PM #20
element34575
b r o p

element34575 is playing at Living Legends III
element34575 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
element34575 supports Team VICIOUS
element34575 is for the Gunfight
Great buyer. I sold him my SNES and the payment came fast. He was polite throughout the whole deal. I look forward to doing another deal with this guy.

Overall- A+
Old 06-16-2006, 04:16 PM #21
WiseGuyPB

WiseGuyPB is a Supporting Member
Bought a screw kit off of me. Great guy to deal with, hands down. Shipped when he said, fast payment. easy to work with. I'd do business with this guy any day. A+++++++