PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 04-25-2001, 01:56 AM #1
amargio1 (Banned)

has been a member for 10 years
Direct Hit Paintballs.... now looking for paintballers who wish to become dealers.Since introducing this newly formulated paintball the paintballers of America have not only been buying and finding that all our claims are true but also want a dealer network.

Now Direct Hit Paintball can go to stores and market this product but we would all be back in the same position of paying a high price for paintballs!

I'm not saying they are not entitled to make a profit,but how much profit and at who's expense.....the paintballer!

Alright,we are looking for paintballers who would be given a territory and special pricing to sell to paintballers they meet and contact.

Not only will your territory be protected by our limiting the amount of dealers to the state to 1-3 dealers max.

The only requirement is your dedication to selling the best paintball at the best price on the market today.

Easy......yes...because your customers will have paint in 1-2 days or they can come to your home to pick it up.your customer will not have 4-6 day shipping wait any longer and can buy for the same price as if they bought from us.

there are many ways to promote your paint sales and we can help you with this.

please respond to this if you are interested in becoming a Direct Hit Paintball special dealer

Best Regards,
Tony Margott SR.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-25-2001, 03:40 PM #2
cdarnell

cdarnell works for a Paintball manufacturer
I would be interested in becoming a Local dealer for Denver Colorado area. Email me at craigdarnell@qwest.net
Old 04-25-2001, 04:55 PM #3
Krymson Halo
Lord of the Dunce

I would be interested in selling Direct Hit in the Western Illinois/Eastern Iowa area (Moline, IL / Davenport IA). 3 fields within 5 miles and another 2 within a 45 minute drive.
Old 04-25-2001, 06:23 PM #4
Predator
10+

Predator is a Supporting Member
Predator is a founding member
Predator has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
i am interested. let me know, my email adress is the_keeper44@hotmail.com or just send me a PM.
Old 04-25-2001, 10:55 PM #5
justinv29

Hey amargio1, I am interested in selling Direct Hit Paintballs in the Northwest/Northern Indiana Area and I could maybe even cover some of the Chicago Area. my email addy is justin_vanaman@hotmail.com
Old 04-26-2001, 05:11 PM #6
Ter54

Include me in the info...We live in Northwestern Montana so more rural (Kalispell area). Maybe be able to get outside of that area...any ideas for rural area marketing?

kevter@bigsky.net

Thanks.
Old 05-04-2001, 08:46 PM #7
El Hombre
Yes, it is real

El Hombre is a founding member
I am very interested in helping out. I can deal in Central Indiana, especially Lafayette, Kokomo and Indianapolis area.

email me if interested:
eduardo_chem@yahoo.com
Old 05-04-2001, 10:37 PM #8
amargio1 (Banned)

direct hit paintballs

thx for the replys....if you think you can do this great! or if you just want to save some money on paint you can also do the program.
Old 05-06-2001, 02:30 AM #9
Mojo

Count me in as well, I can easily cover the Greater New Orleans and Entire Baton Rouge areas, not to mention the dozen or so fields fairly close..... ~Jason~
celticmojo@hotmail.com
Old 05-06-2001, 03:36 PM #10
Pyromancer

sure...

i'd like to help you end the reign of overpriced paint dealers in the Boston, Worcester Massachusetts area...
email me pyromancer@asia.com
ciao...
Old 05-06-2001, 10:06 PM #11
Pasty

hey yeah, im interested send me all the info at ShyGuy@comic.com
Old 05-11-2001, 10:27 AM #12
alnen

Do we have to put any money down? Or do you just send us the paint, we sell it, and send you back some money?
-Alnen
Old 05-11-2001, 12:23 PM #13
amargio1 (Banned)

dealer program

Hi , this is a simple program...here is how it works..we discount to you at the following rates....

10-24 cases $38 per case

25-49 cases $37 per case

50 + cases $36 per case

SHIPPING CHARGES ARE BASED ON CITY STATE AND ZIP CODE.

PLEASE REPLY WITH THIS INFORMATION AND HOW MANY CASES.

your advantage over competition in your area will be,. no overhead... no large inventory...not to mention the quality of the paint that we have formulated to be accurate...and not break in barrel or marker.

also a huge advantage will be your ability to give 1 day service to your area and fellow players you know or meet.I'm sure you have some idea's of your own.

Direct Hit Paintballs are always FRESH! never over 2-3 days old... we mean from our factory,not the warehouse that the (others) keep for 2 months on their shelves before the local store gets it and then claims fresh daily....

We have done the marketing and have come to find that the price we sell this paint for is the best! based on these factors...

#1 shoots straight,hit's target....

#2 ball breaks in markers are almost unheard of...this means ANY SIZE barrel or any marker...sound bold,well it's not, that is what we formulated DH to do!

#3 this paint was totally designed for today's player who's main concern is to hit his target and have the ball break on that target and not bounce(like others)
Direct hit does exactly what we the paintballer have been waiting for.

best regards,
Tony SR.
Old 05-18-2001, 12:00 AM #14
Archist
Hated on by mods

hey i would love to be a dealer in northern CA, i live in grass valley and we have a local team here called Team maddawg, i would be able to distribute to them. my e-mail is ooga_booga_dude@yahoo.com but if u would give me yours i could e-mail u
Old 05-18-2001, 02:40 PM #15
Vagabond Soldier
Esh

Vagabond Soldier is a Supporting Member
Not to rain on anybodies parade but alot of the fields that I have been to in the states are FPO. This will be good for the outlaw and BYOP fields or the teams that have there own fields but if alot of the fields in an area are FPO there is not going to be as much of a market there. Another thing what controls would be put in place from some store owner picking up a region and charging what ever he wants for the paint. I am all for lower paint prices, and if I was in an area that wasn't overseas and had alot of BYOP fields I would do it just being a player helping out other players. I just don't see how the concept will work.

Just playing devils advocate and asking the questions that haven't been asked, here at least.

ESSAYONS

"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us? And I said 'Here I am, send me.'" Isaiah 6:8
Old 05-18-2001, 03:34 PM #16
amargio1 (Banned)

dealer program

fpo ...should go away slowly but surely,or they should stop charging so much for the paint.if the field owner would charge a little more for entry and allow byop they would get more customers and grow the sport.

HOW ?...well the player would come more often b/c paint
would not be so expensive !

the player would pay $5.00 more for entry gladly and rather then go 2x a month maybe 3 or 4x a month.

there is many advantages to this for the field owner.
keeping inventory down allows a better cash flow in any bussiness just to name one.

well we all have to run our bussiness the way we see fit.

btw/i remember you when i first posted and how you were uncertain about giving address and i respected your thoughts,just thought i'd let you know.

best regards,
tony sr.
Old 05-18-2001, 04:31 PM #17
Vagabond Soldier
Esh

Vagabond Soldier is a Supporting Member
Personally I think FPO should be done away with totally. Fields only use it because they get a good part of there money from it now. Now, are you saying that it is or that you wish it would. If it is GREAT! If you wish it would, then I am with ya on that. And I agree with you, some fields could charge twice what there field fees are if they were BYOP and draw and even bigger crowds. I think alot of it has to do with how these operations first started. With no competition and few players, operators had to charge higher prices for paint. Since they stayed in business with this practice they don't want to change because why fix what isn't broken. As new fields open they are going with what works. Low field fees, high paint prices. Face it that is what draws the newbies in that use rentals and buy maybe 300 extra rounds. And that is how, from what I have been told, a field makes a good part of money. This is terable for experienced players for they can only use what is at the field and sometimes that is crap. Some fields just don't store paint right or don't rotate stock right and you endup with 6 month old paint.

I do hope it works out for you. If it does then we could be seeing a new lowering of paint prices all around.

I figured you might. I do have to give you credit, from what has been posted on this board in the past couple of months my misgivings were unwarranted.

ESSAYONS

"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us? And I said 'Here I am, send me.'" Isaiah 6:8
Old 05-18-2001, 06:59 PM #18
amargio1 (Banned)

DIRECT HIT

I agree with you,and your kind words you did not have to say...but thank you very much....when you get out of service & back to the states try us out.
Old 05-19-2001, 12:03 AM #19
Sparrow

more information

I would possibly be interested in the Richmond, VA area, please send me some more information excalibur_215@yahoo.com.
Old 05-19-2001, 05:17 AM #20
mrobnoxious
Awaiting Email Confirmation

send me the info at kevinswitz@aol.com
Excalibur #21
Old 05-23-2001, 11:19 AM #21
nano311
Team Outrage

Dealer Program Info

I have used this paint and I love it!!! I am in South Jersey close to Deleware and South Eastern Pennsylvaina. Please send me dealer info to nanobyte1@home.com
ThanX,
Nano