Vern1
Timmy - WooHoo!!

Vern1 is a Supporting Member
Vern1 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Vern1 helped look for balloons
New Timis and Parts - Here is the info!

Greetings,
I just got off of the phone with Bob a little while ago and have his permission to pass this information on.

The standard Timi will continue to be produced - afterall, it is still a GREAT marker.

The new bolts should be available in the next week or so for sale. The aluminum parts are being anodized as you read this. The two we are testing are not anodized and only have the high flow front, the venturi will be included in the price which will be 40.00 MSRP.

New Grip Frame:
It is on the drawing board now.
It WILL BE a standard 45 frame.
At this time it may or may not have the LCD included as space is at a premium in this frame.
It will be a tight fit, but it will all fit in there!
It will also fit your standard Timi you have now.

New regulator housing:
This one is in works, too.
It will be a single housing in LP only version ONLY - you will have to run an in-line regulator like you do now if you have LP Mod.
It will be similar to a standard spyder LP chamber, but bigger in diameter like it is now and longer than the existing volumizer that has came out in the last few weeks, it will have LP chamber in back half with a regulator in front to control the LP functions on the marker.
It will also bolt on your standard Timi.

New Intimidator:
Yes, it is happening.
It is on the drawing board right now.
It is not in prototype yet.
It will be a smaller version with an enclosed bolt for quietness and to keep dirt out - after all, when was the last time you pulled your bolt when the ACE is working properly?
There will be a "door" on it to get to the bolt.
It will come in semi only and not have the LCD screen or buttons.
The body will be a different design and a little wider at the bottom to keep paint and water from running into the grip frame.
The wider part will also house a larger diameter but shorter valve assembly in front for higher flow.
It will have the 45 frame and the new regulator on the front.
He is trying different battery configurations and locations, but I suggested a HiMh rechargeable setup with a 12V and 110 charger. It will probably be a 12V charger and you will have to get a 110 to 12V adapter - this may or may not happen since once you remove the LCD, the battery lasts a LONG time.
I also suggested a name for it and he kinda liked it!!
More on the name later!

Have some blade triggers coming for testing, but they are not the final configuration nor are they anodized, but I will share info with you guys.

OK Timi fans you heard it here first.
Petty Paintball - www.pettypb.com

Last edited by Vern1 : 08-08-2001 at 07:44 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-08-2001, 07:56 PM #2
kikitup

kikitup is a Supporting Member
Thanks for passing on the info!
Old 08-08-2001, 08:03 PM #3
Omega6_Virus
Distributor of Pain

Thats too cool. Next time you talk to him, if they do make a 45 frame like you said with or without LCD screen, and it can fit my timmy i have know how much does bob think it might sell for? I'd asume it might be a custom only thing not retail.
After seeing this info, I am kinda glad I got my timmy when I did. Those sound nice but I am plenty happy with mine. cool:
BTW Can I get a timmy bolt from you or would I have to go through delta? same about the blade trigger when it becomes final. also if the triggers are annoed what would the be colored? sounds stupid but Im just wondering.
Old 08-08-2001, 08:20 PM #4
Morphious

We can get the bolt when they come available. We should be able to stock a few I would think.

The 45s should come with the LCD screen hole I would think. You would then have to install your screen. They should be a retail item.

The Blades are anod Clear, but you never know they might do Colors.
Old 08-08-2001, 11:02 PM #5
Stitched2Gether

This new Intimidator sounds pretty sweet. It sounds like this new one fixes all the things I was kind of "iffy" about except for one thing perhaps. You didn't mention anything about the milling. I personally don't like the milling on Intimidators. Ok, that's not exactly true. There are some things ABOUT the milling I don't like. 1) I don't like the feed tube, but since when can't you buy new feed tubes for a marker? 2) I don't like how the body come to a hump where the feed tube screws in. It's probably because you need enough material to thread it, but I would rather have the whole gun a little fatter. So I guess what I'm asking is will the body be different?
so-le-noid, n: not solinoid (I'm guilty of that one) or selinoid
Old 08-08-2001, 11:10 PM #6
Morphious

I do beleave that the Body will be different. Judging from what he has told us about how it will operate and features it will have. I would think it would be a hole new body format, but I haven't seen one in person so I couldn't say for sure.
Old 08-09-2001, 02:44 PM #7
gunz411

gunz411 is a Supporting Member
hey morph or vern,
will the new 45 frames be avaiable with a single trigger? please say so...

i sold my intimmy a while ago for an angel but it looks like i might have to look into getting another one.

thanks for keeping everyone informed.. bob owes you guys big time.

tony
Old 08-09-2001, 09:26 PM #8
djann15

Hey Vern1 can u give an estimated release date on this new timmi. thank for all the info.
Old 08-09-2001, 09:52 PM #9
Morphious

No date yet.
Old 08-12-2001, 10:34 PM #10
IanR
Shoot.Kill.Win.

will this *new timmy* be cheaper or more expensive than the old one??? i would suppose cheaper since all of the stuff they are taking away.i am VERY interested in this......

later

Slowly getting back into paintball...