Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 02-03-2006, 12:10 PM #85
Artgod

The reason I play woodsball.... case and point.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-03-2006, 03:08 PM #86
Shoktek91 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcadie
im waisting your life? ur sitting on a computer...
teh owned
Old 02-03-2006, 03:22 PM #87
CCCoray
PB-World.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcadie
im waisting your life? ur sitting on a computer...
lmao
8 Foot Army | W.A.R. #10 | Old Feedback +17/-0 |
Old 02-03-2006, 03:42 PM #88
#1p8ntballa06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon2beStrange
Though just because it's super bowl weekend doesn't mean anything. That doesn't start until later on in the day any how so you have plenty of time to play then go home to wash up and be ready for the big game.
have u ever heard the saying "the party starts when u wake up"? yea well that is the case this sunday. srry i dont have time to play sunday. btw what the hell does bring ur army and have lunch? do u wann fight? wow. ur talking abotu that kid being behind a computer and talkin smack, well look at u mister. ur trying to make urself look hardcore behind the computer too. and who knows, u might b able to beat that kid at paintball but he might b able to whip ur *** off the field. so really the computer is no place to talk **** jsut, just state u opinion and move on.

tbdFIERCE
Old 02-03-2006, 05:15 PM #89
Intimidator894

haha.... thats funny. Are you evan off the Setinals? Or something like that..
Old 02-03-2006, 06:15 PM #90
#1p8ntballa06

how do u know my name?

tbdFIERCE
Old 02-03-2006, 06:42 PM #91
Intimidator894

Darren doxly
Old 02-03-2006, 11:08 PM #92
Soon2beStrange

wow thats some funny **** i say bring it because idc who they are it doesn't matter how big or small i never lose the war. Though you do havea point which makes me a hypocrit. Thanks for pointing that out. Well then in that case nice. Hey there Mike.
Richards #727
Richards is number one!
NETCH Supporter
727... PC4L...

hometown of greats...
Matt Richards Paul Richards Frank Connell
Old 02-03-2006, 11:16 PM #93
Soon2beStrange

man thats some funny *** **** that the kid that is #1 paintballer is in sentinals. Yeah because we all knwo how grea tof a team they are. lmfao!!! They are a joke and if we were to scrim them it would be a complete waste of time i mean come on. I was watching some of the kids that were out at gator i think 3 weeks ago for a d2 x-ball team tryout deal and this one kid moved and this big guy on the sidelines was flipping out because this kid on his team moved and hes like screeaming i thought he was going to start to hyperventilate. I was laughing soo hard. Now this just makes this whole forum that much funnier because here im thinking maybe its some kid from demolition or a good team talkign **** when i know its some ****ing noob kid that usually plays paintball at elite with fat tim. Wow. #1 just stop talking now you have no respect go back to your catholic team and keep losing. Oh and yeah btw what did you guys place again in cup this season? I didn't quite get it I know it was **** but how ****ty was it?
Richards #727
Richards is number one!
NETCH Supporter
727... PC4L...

hometown of greats...
Matt Richards Paul Richards Frank Connell
Old 02-04-2006, 06:21 PM #94
Intimidator894

owned... I think some were in the 60's
Old 02-05-2006, 06:11 PM #95
#1p8ntballa06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon2beStrange
man thats some funny *** **** that the kid that is #1 paintballer is in sentinals. Yeah because we all knwo how grea tof a team they are. lmfao!!! They are a joke and if we were to scrim them it would be a complete waste of time i mean come on. I was watching some of the kids that were out at gator i think 3 weeks ago for a d2 x-ball team tryout deal and this one kid moved and this big guy on the sidelines was flipping out because this kid on his team moved and hes like screeaming i thought he was going to start to hyperventilate. I was laughing soo hard. Now this just makes this whole forum that much funnier because here im thinking maybe its some kid from demolition or a good team talkign **** when i know its some ****ing noob kid that usually plays paintball at elite with fat tim. Wow. #1 just stop talking now you have no respect go back to your catholic team and keep losing. Oh and yeah btw what did you guys place again in cup this season? I didn't quite get it I know it was **** but how ****ty was it?
ok, wow wut is ur name *** hole? how the **** do u know all this ****? actually, i played with sentinels b/c i was teamless then and that **** was about ****in august of last year. did u go out there today( sunday) if u had a ****in problem with me u should have ****in came up to me like a ****in man and done somethin. none of u guys talkin all that **** on here came up to me and said ****. now i know why adam ****in hates all u guys. and who ever this mystery guy is that wont say his name, should have come and played us today. i was out there with speed the whole time so its not like i was hidint in the woods. so ill b out there next weekend and we can scrimmage (whatever team ur on) fj vs speed. i know im not the one to say who scrimmages speed but today we were looking for people to scrimmage but no one wanted to. so we ended up playing r selves. what team r u on again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimidator894
and this ****in queer needs to actually get on a decent team, quit talking **** on here, and play in a real tourney before he coem making fun of the sentinels jsut cuz they ****in came in 60 somethin. how many teams were there in their division? and since it was most of those guys biggest tourneys theyve ever played, some of them choked. ur no "superstar" urself so keep those comments to urself.

tbdFIERCE
Old 02-05-2006, 06:13 PM #96
Intimidator894

I wasn't really talking ****.. Just pretty much answering his question..
Old 02-05-2006, 06:16 PM #97
#1p8ntballa06

Quote:
yea cmon dude, im not ****in stupid. u dont call this talkin ****?

tbdFIERCE
Old 02-05-2006, 06:24 PM #98
Intimidator894

speaking the truth? you did place around somewhere in the 60's.. I'm not lying on that one.

case and point.. **** talking would be saying your team sucked dick... I never stated that..
Old 02-05-2006, 06:41 PM #99
Intimidator894

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1p8ntballa06
gator is gay. that place is a big noob fest. final justice practices noobs there and thinks they are good doing it. and they raised the price to 25 to get in. there are much better field to play at besides that noob jungle.

For one tim owns gator and is on speed. while yoiu play for speed... I think you calling his feild gay while you play for the guy who owns it. yeha I think he would take kindly to that.

plus clean out your pm's out.
Old 02-05-2006, 06:54 PM #100
#1p8ntballa06

ok, for 1 i pm'd u and told u that i regret saying some of the stuff i said(like gator is gay, and that they raised the price to 25. i still thik 25 is hight but i understand that time has to make his money. i like tim, tim is awome hes really nice and gives good advice, that is why i didnt dawg him. so why are bringing this up? u can tell tim that i think his prices are too high but in 3 weeks i wont have to pay them so it dont matter to me. but i like all the guys on speed and most of the overall people there. i guess i kinda said the wrong thinks (on teh first page) but most of it was tru. like i said, most of the things i said about gator, i changed my mind about or didnt mean to say it. when i had originally said it, i was mad at tim and a few people there. but now im over it.

tbdFIERCE
Old 02-05-2006, 06:58 PM #101
Intimidator894

If you didnt get on speed. you would still have been talking ****.. and you know it..and sicne wen did tim let you on speed/
Old 02-05-2006, 06:59 PM #102
#1p8ntballa06

Quote:
plus clean out your pm's out.
maybe if all yall wouldstop cloging it with b/s it wouldnt b full!!

tbdFIERCE
Old 02-05-2006, 07:02 PM #103
Intimidator894

yeah maybe if you didnt talk **** It wouldnt have never been full... now when did tim let you on speed./????
Old 02-05-2006, 07:03 PM #104
#1p8ntballa06

Quote:
If you didnt get on speed. you would still have been talking ****.. and you know it..and sicne wen did tim let you on speed/
do u work for a magazine or somethin? whats with all the questions? what does it matter to u? u think if u tell tim allt his stuff then he will like never let me on the pro[erty again? well tims kool and i already said i regret some of the stuff about gator. so u think im basically taking back everythign i said jsut because im on speed? wow! can u kinda quit witht the interview and watch the superbowl? u don know its on right?

tbdFIERCE
Old 02-05-2006, 07:07 PM #105
Intimidator894

you know it's true sadly.now that ouyr on speed your gonna take backall the **** you said Im done here.